Sponsored

Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
That is true but when you consider how many people are asymptomatic those people can spread it while not knowing they are il
asymptomatic spread has long since been debunked. We learned back in the caveman days to kill (well shun) the guy with the runny nose.
Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
That is true but when you consider how many people are asymptomatic those people can spread it while not knowing they are ill and are the most likely culprits for infection numbers. But yes if someone isn't feeling well then isolation is key.
Okay, I'm just your normal idiot here. This asymptomatic thing always sounds like such BS to me. It's like saying "it just is" or "because I said so". Because nobody can know if they are or aren't asymptomatic it's a label thrown on anyone feeling fine but not falling for every single piece of fear inducing information. Sorry, supposed to be back to lurking, I guess I was triggered lol.

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Just because you have comprehension issues, don't paint other humans with the same brush. You only think humans suck because of your anecdotal experiences where you are the common element.
Human nature and behavior is not anecdotal. I have been in human behavioral work for over 30 years. Most human actions are the same for the same reasons. Stop pretending we are complicated. We are animals and we all suck in different ways.

Funny how in society, so many have nature vs. nurture wrong depending on the subject. Some examples are love and evil. Humans pretend and sell that both are natural. They are not.

Your comment on common element is flawed. Flowers cannot grow in a lot of places because of the surrounding environment. Nature shows us everything is beautiful and they have their place to flourish.

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Okay, I'm just your normal idiot here. This asymptomatic thing always sounds like such BS to me. It's like saying "it just is" or "because I said so". Because nobody can know if they are or aren't asymptomatic it's a label thrown on anyone feeling fine but not falling for every single piece of fear inducing information. Sorry, supposed to be back to lurking, I guess I was triggered lol.
No worries Sivi.... I just thought it was worth pointing out. :)

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
we have the lowest vacc rate of any state. COVID is ramping up in Alabama big time... Now I am no super smart scientist guy but something tells me those 2 things could be related.
nope, if it's "ramping up" based on the perennially FRAUDULENT PCR testing cranked to over 25 cycles, 80-95% of so-called positivity is false. A (edit "positive") PCR test (edit: without symptoms) CAN DOES NOT prove you have a live pathogen. No less than the guy who invented it made that abundantly clear.

Is Delta moving thru the population? Sure is. But look at the death toll - it's nothing compared to previous strains.

Masking didn't work then, it doesn't work now, it never worked the 30 years it's been tried.

(slight edit)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
asymptomatic spread has long since been debunked.
On Fox news? :)

You can infect others even if you aren’t showing symptoms
The virus can be spread to others from someone who’s infected but not showing symptoms. This includes people who:

• haven’t yet developed symptoms (pre-symptomatic)
  • never develop symptoms (asymptomatic)
https://www.canada.ca/en/public-hea...019-novel-coronavirus-infection/symptoms.html

Yeah we have health experts too....

Kennysum1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Alfa Romeo Quadraflio, 2018 TT GT Prem, 22 GT
nope, if it's "ramping up" based on the perennially FRAUDULENT PCR testing cranked to over 25 cycles, 80-95% of so-called positivity is false. A PCR test CAN NOT prove you have a live pathogen. No less than the guy who invented it made that abundantly clear.

Is Delta moving thru the population? Sure is. But look at the death toll - it's nothing compared to previous strains.

Masking didn't work then, it doesn't work now, it never worked the 30 years it's been tried.
I will be certain to pass along to my coworkers who are at home sick the message. They are in fact not sick and the test they took was a lie.

None of them are laying at home dying that I know of but I am sure they will be relieved to hear they are not sick at all.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Human nature and behavior is not anecdotal. I have been in human behavioral work for over 30 years. Most human actions are the same for the same reasons. Stop pretending we are complicated. We are animals and we all suck in different ways.

Funny how in society, so many have nature vs. nurture wrong depending on the subject. Some examples are love and evil. Humans pretend and sell that both are natural. They are not.

Your comment on common element is flawed. Flowers cannot grow in a lot of places because of the surrounding environment. Nature shows us everything is beautiful and they have their place to flourish.
Thank you, professor Kenilworth. I did not recognize you with that forum name.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I will be certain to pass along to my coworkers who are at home sick the message. They are in fact not sick and the test they took was a lie.
I clarified my post above. If they have symptoms AND the PCR test is done PROPERLY then the test can confirm or indicate that yes you may well have Delta. From the get-go the US medical establishment has been abusing PCR tests on people at 30, 35, even 40 iterations and producing preposterous positivity rates.

I hope for their sake they weren't sent home with instructions to return when they could no longer breathe.

Sponsored

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
On Fox news? :)

You can infect others even if you aren’t showing symptoms
The virus can be spread to others from someone who’s infected but not showing symptoms. This includes people who:

• haven’t yet developed symptoms (pre-symptomatic)
  • never develop symptoms (asymptomatic)
https://www.canada.ca/en/public-hea...019-novel-coronavirus-infection/symptoms.html

Yeah we have health experts too....
Asymptomatic patients can transmit covid, but it's much less likely. The data shows 25% of cases were transmitted from asymptomatics, 75% from pre-symptomatic or symptomatics.

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thank you, professor Kenilworth. I did not recognize you with that forum name.
You're welcome. We can discuss more over cold ones if your are in the DC area. There's a nice bar down the street from work (1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW).

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Guess I'm not lurking much today haha!

I'm still wondering how spouses/family/roommates of infected are not getting it at near the same rate as the infected if it is in fact so contagious. My only experience with COVID was a soldier getting it while training in a vehicle with several other civilians and soldiers alike. Nobody else to include the guy's roommate got it. At the time there was a shortage of disinfectants too so it's not like the vehicle got properly cleaned by a long shot. Still no other issues. Add to this myself having some sort of infection resulting in fever and feeling/looking like death. I sat in the ER waiting room for several eternities simply wanting a sip of water and unable to get any. Finally just before buying someone else's saliva I was taken back and got some water. Then got COVID tested. While waiting for results, the doctor said "you look like you have COVID". Really?!?! I thought for sure my test was going to be positive even if it wasn't. Luckily this doctor held up to his oath and I was negative. Given fluids and just waited and fever broke. Sent home with nothing but an impending bill. Not 6 hours later I went through another round of fever but I handled it much better. Went a few more rounds each one getting easier and then nothing at all. No clue what it was but my body didn't like it at all and the super reliable all knowing test said it wasn't COVID. Could have been many other things I'm sure. I find it very hard to buy into any of this crap when looking at everything else caused by the fear alone. It's like as a species we stubbed our toe and instead of shrugging it off, we're throwing ourselves to the floor and acting like a damn toddler about the whole thing. Pitiful.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Also, why is there all these stupid incentives now to get the jab? My daily sends emails saying you get a free t shirt to get it done. Like @shogun32 this makes me dig my heels in hard. If they offered free sexy nudes of the gender of your choice, then we could have something. Really though, I'm sure I'll get the stupid jab eventually but not till my job depends on it. Forgot to add in my other post that a coworker has permanently lost some hearing from the vaccine. Super rare but it is a thing.
Sponsored