Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
The fact is these vaccines have only been around for 2 years or so. That is not enough time for full long term testing.

If you think it is, you are the sucker.
Hey look - if you are unable to comprehend how drug licensing works that is your problem not everybody else's. The fact that you think they have been around for 2 years is baffling? COVID didn't exist 2 years ago :crazy:
Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Not taking sides, because it would be an effort in futility, but both of you might find this of interest:

mRNA Vaccines Are New, But Not Unknown
Researchers have been studying and working with mRNA vaccines for decades. Interest has grown in these vaccines because they can be developed in a laboratory using readily available materials. This means the process can be standardized and scaled up, making vaccine development faster than traditional methods of making vaccines.

mRNA vaccines have been studied before for flu, Zika, rabies, and cytomegalovirus (CMV). As soon as the necessary information about the virus that causes COVID-19 was available, scientists began designing the mRNA instructions for cells to build the unique spike protein into an mRNA vaccine.

Future mRNA vaccine technology may allow for one vaccine to provide protection for multiple diseases, thus decreasing the number of shots needed for protection against common vaccine-preventable diseases.

Beyond vaccines, cancer research has used mRNA to trigger the immune system to target specific cancer cells.

I remember growing up my mom being concerned with the vaccines we received as kids in the 50's & 60's. Yes, there were kids that got sick, but for the great majority it saved millions from illness and death.

Listen we all know that a great number of folks are refusing the vaccine for non medical reasons. Right now it is what it is. But I just do not understand a person on their death bed saying they're glad they didn't get the shot. I value life far too much to even try to understand this.
Thanks for that - yes I did know that - somebody else needs to get up to speed however.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Lets see, back in December 2020 all the experts were saying the vaccines were untested and not safe. Then 2 months later they all of a suddenly are safe and fully tested?

Now we are being bribed and or forced to take this drug.

Give me a break.

I do understand the drug approval process and these not really vaccines did not go through the full cycle.

Last edited:

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Lets see, back in December 2020 all the experts were saying the vaccines were untested and not safe. Then 2 months later they all of a suddenly are safe and fully tested?

Now we are being bribed and or forced to take this drug.

Give me a break.

I do understand the drug approval process and these not really vaccines did not go through the full cycle.
Your ignorance is painful to see.

You understand very little but know a great deal.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
The fact is these vaccines have only been around for 2 years or so. That is not enough time for full long term testing.

If you think it is, you are the sucker.
If you actually understood the full process behind how the vaccine works then you would understand that it is extremely unlikely for it to have any long term effects. There already has been documentation of damage to your organs from the virus resulting in the increased risk of long term effects.

You do realize that knowledge trumps fear?

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
There already has been documentation of damage to your organs from the virus resulting in the increased risk of long term effects.
And you do know you can still get covid after getting the jab?

If it were a live or weakened or dead virus form they would stop infection.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R

That isn't anything surprising or new. It is possible to contract measles or whooping cough after getting the jab as well.

That's also not true at all. The Johnson and Johnson vaccine isn't mRNA, it contains a dead virus. When you are vaccinated and have covid the viral load is smaller which reduces transmission and provides a faster recovery. When you are unvaccinated the viral load in your body is greater which causes the virus to spread more and do more damage internally.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt

Yeah one of my designers 17 yr old daughter tested positive for cov even though she has both of her shots. She was sick for a whole week but she's better now.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah one of my designers 17 yr old daughter tested positive for cov even though she has both of her shots. She was sick for a whole week but she's better now.
Probably saved her a trip to hospital. Glad she is OK.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Except when people who have all the qualifications disagree with you.
They can disagree all they want. What they need is evidence that backs their opinion.
Well, that’s what rational people ask for…

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

No vaccine is 100 percent effective. Of course you can get covid after the vaccination. You won't die though and probably won't get intubated in the hospital. Right now 98 percent of our hospitalizations are for fully vaccinated people.

Again, you are also making wrong assumptions about how vaccines work. Your basic understanding is lacking - which you know.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Your basic understanding is lacking
How many more ways can you say people who disagree with you don't understand the subject?

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How many more ways can you say people who disagree with you don't understand the subject?
I only say it to people who don't understand what they are talking about and not necessarily to those I merely disagree with. Often it's both though, and with you I both disagree and know you have a limited knowledge of a great many subjects. This is based on your often ridiculous ideas and statements.

IOW, if you don't want to be called out when you say stupid shit, don't say stupid shit.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
IOW, if you don't want to be called out when you say stupid shit, don't say stupid shit.
Ahh now you are trying to give me advice? So nice of you.

Sorry if I don't accept it, or you telling me my words are stupid.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ahh now you are trying to give me advice? So nice of you.

Sorry if I don't accept it, or you telling me my words are stupid.
Well, you know what they say... When you're dead you won't know it and only your loved ones will feel the pain. Same with being stupid.
Sponsored