Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

Kennysum1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Alfa Romeo Quadraflio, 2018 TT GT Prem, 22 GT
You guys are debating with a brick wall. Nothing anyone could say or do aside from mythical figure with a spray tan and bleach blonde hair could convince people of anything.

Maybe humans were not meant to have quick and easy mass communication. It seems to have broken us badly. We were already really tribal beings and with access to thousands or millions of faceless people that think just like you do then your beliefs are rarely challenged in any meaningful way.

I wonder how history will look back on this.
Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
you have posted that the vaccine is experimental and risky
It is experimental, that is a fact. It is authorized under an emergency use basis.

How risky, time will tell.

I know of none who died from covid, I do know one who is in a coma from what only can be from the jab.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
It is experimental, that is a fact. It is authorized under an emergency use basis.

How risky, time will tell.

I know of none who died from covid, I do know one who is in a coma from what only can be from the jab.
Emergency Use Authorization for Vaccines Explained | FDA

It clearly explains how the vaccine is authorised and licensed in the states. It is tightly regulated and not an 'experiment' putting millions at risk. That is pure scaremongering.

The big advantage of communication these days is that data on diseases is widely available and reliable so no need to rely on your small subset of friends that all survived. Millions have already died from COVID and it is demeaning and insulting that you should belittle this. Take a look in the mirror at yourself and what you have become.

Sponsored

Kennysum1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Alfa Romeo Quadraflio, 2018 TT GT Prem, 22 GT

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
From Google

In the United States, it takes an average of 12 years for an experimental drug to travel from the laboratory to your medicine cabinet. That is, if it makes it. Only 5 in 5,000 drugs that enter preclinical testing progress to human testing. One of these 5 drugs that are tested in people is approved.
-------------------------------
So after 12 years of testing these experimental vaccines may be proved to be safe.

After the crap show of the last couple of years from all government I don't trust anything they say.

Also distrust any reporting that has a headline like.

"So and So falsely states".......

Don't tell me what to think, I'll read it and decide for myself. When headlines are as such it is obvious the reporter is biased.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Sorry for interrupting the serendipitous conversation but.....

My wife contracted Covid last July. Got closer to hospitalization than I want to remember. It was really bad for the first few days. Then it slowly got better. Had some aftereffects for months after but she's 100% now. When the vaccine became available we spoke to our doctor (the one the entire family uses). He agreed that having the virus would help prevent reoccurrence. But because of my wife's age and health history he recommended getting the shot. She did and no aftereffects at all.

So two doctors or ten doctors, doesn't matter. It depends on the questions asked and the answers to those questions. Not all doctors agree with each other so if you're not sure do what people are supposed to do, get a second opinion.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
From Google

In the United States, it takes an average of 12 years for an experimental drug to travel from the laboratory to your medicine cabinet. That is, if it makes it. Only 5 in 5,000 drugs that enter preclinical testing progress to human testing. One of these 5 drugs that are tested in people is approved.
-------------------------------
So after 12 years of testing these experimental vaccines may be proved to be safe.

After the crap show of the last couple of years from all government I don't trust anything they say.

Also distrust any reporting that has a headline like.

"So and So falsely states".......

Don't tell me what to think, I'll read it and decide for myself. When headlines are as such it is obvious the reporter is biased.
WRONG AGAIN

COVID vaccines are not at pre-clinical testing. The trials are completed on a large scale. In testing people given the vaccine have to be told they are part of a trial - this is NOT the case. These vaccines are approved.

STOP spreading falsehoods

Your lack of trust for everything that you don't like is your problem. Have you ever considered that you are the sucker that believes the crap that biased / conspiracy theorists spread. You are not thinking for yourself, you are being brainwashed.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
STOP spreading falsehoods
The fact is these vaccines have only been around for 2 years or so. That is not enough time for full long term testing.

If you think it is, you are the sucker.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
The fact is these vaccines have only been around for 2 years or so. That is not enough time for full long term testing.

If you think it is, you are the sucker.
Not taking sides, because it would be an effort in futility, but both of you might find this of interest:

mRNA Vaccines Are New, But Not Unknown
Researchers have been studying and working with mRNA vaccines for decades. Interest has grown in these vaccines because they can be developed in a laboratory using readily available materials. This means the process can be standardized and scaled up, making vaccine development faster than traditional methods of making vaccines.

mRNA vaccines have been studied before for flu, Zika, rabies, and cytomegalovirus (CMV). As soon as the necessary information about the virus that causes COVID-19 was available, scientists began designing the mRNA instructions for cells to build the unique spike protein into an mRNA vaccine.

Future mRNA vaccine technology may allow for one vaccine to provide protection for multiple diseases, thus decreasing the number of shots needed for protection against common vaccine-preventable diseases.

Beyond vaccines, cancer research has used mRNA to trigger the immune system to target specific cancer cells.

I remember growing up my mom being concerned with the vaccines we received as kids in the 50's & 60's. Yes, there were kids that got sick, but for the great majority it saved millions from illness and death.

Listen we all know that a great number of folks are refusing the vaccine for non medical reasons. Right now it is what it is. But I just do not understand a person on their death bed saying they're glad they didn't get the shot. I value life far too much to even try to understand this.
Sponsored