Sponsored

Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
No it doesn't. It didn't fit the first time. Your emotions cloud your judgement.

EDIT: Oh, and please stop mocking me for my 'religion'! Thanks.
Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My studies are long past...been there, done that. Went to Jesuit schools and actually have taken advanced courses on the bible and religions in general. I don't spout off about things I know nothing about like you do.

So, it's OK to ignore the 2d commandment? Got it.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where am I wrong? god is jealous and requires that you only bow down to him. I see no exception for Mary.

“Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments”

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Where am I wrong? god is jealous and requires that you only bow down to him. I see no exception for Mary.

“Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments”
Until BJStang gets here.....

That was old testament before he had eliminated all other gods. Plus was before Mary had a chance to set him straight. Hell has no fury....

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Until BJStang gets here.....

That was old testament before he had eliminated all other gods. Plus was before Mary had a chance to set him straight. Hell has no fury....
I like this part from the

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. (Revelation 21:8)

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Al Gore is literally the embodiment of what is wrong with climate change. Provides intentional misleading data for 'shock factor.' The dude went to college and majored in government and then journalism before getting heavily involved in politics. Dude has been in politics since he was 17. I know the people who are involved in the student government at my college and they are repugnant. Just seeing it first hand it honestly doesn't surprise me the dumbshit he says.

Never conducted an experiment, never even published a paper, and doesn't even know how to read a scientific paper. Just says what people want to hear to gain votes and support. Just uses climate change as a crutch for politician gain which actually does more harm than good. You can see the bias from a mile away. I wish people like him didn't have such a large megaphone and media presence. Failure at all levels imo.

Give it 10 years and Gerta Thunberg will replace him.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I welcome the end times (and they will be here sooner than later). Not god and trumpets, but humans and ignorance.

Imagine that civilizations will only ever advance so far. You see, they advance to the point of starting to monkey with elemental things (think the Large Hadron Collider) and it pretty much blows up in their face. The monkeying could be for various reasons like war or altruistic endeavors, whatever. But intelligent life tends to monkey with things.

That is why we do not see evidence of advanced civilizations in other areas of the Galaxy/Universe. Nature abhors intelligence.
Just watched a movie Greenland last night and pretty much went how I think it would go in terms of humanity mostly failing. Chaos, blue falcons, raping, pillaging, and the masses ruining it all for the few that could maybe survive. Insanity. SHTF situations all have the same procedure for the wife and I, sit at home and watch that world ending meteor come down. No rushing to a shelter or any of that garbage. When it's time, it's time, nothing anyone can do about it.

The real mind fucks are things like when I was in Afghanistan and someone stopped me from walking my normal path to strike up a religious conversation. Round comes in. I'm about 99% sure it would have hit me or been extremely close to me had I not been stopped. Coincidence most likely but still messed with me for a bit purely because of the topic discussed. The next day I stepped over the little crater walking to chow. I have a similar if not the same stance as you do when it comes to religion too.

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500; 2021 Mach-e GT Performance
Just watched a movie Greenland last night and pretty much went how I think it would go in terms of humanity mostly failing. Chaos, blue falcons, raping, pillaging, and the masses ruining it all for the few that could maybe survive. Insanity. SHTF situations all have the same procedure for the wife and I, sit at home and watch that world ending meteor come down. No rushing to a shelter or any of that garbage. When it's time, it's time, nothing anyone can do about it.

The real mind fucks are things like when I was in Afghanistan and someone stopped me from walking my normal path to strike up a religious conversation. Round comes in. I'm about 99% sure it would have hit me or been extremely close to me had I not been stopped. Coincidence most likely but still messed with me for a bit purely because of the topic discussed. The next day I stepped over the little crater walking to chow. I have a similar if not the same stance as you do when it comes to religion too.
Heightened sense of situational awareness can provide that "premonition" without conscious thought about it. Really glad you made it through ok and Thanks for your service.
More people should do some measure of public service (Federal, State, or local level); it provides a different perspective when you put others above yourself.

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500; 2021 Mach-e GT Performance
Lilith is the type of girl you hide from your parents and friends, but the one you really want 😍
Took me a minute to remember which song I was after...
"… An' I say, "Aw, come on, now
You know you know about my debutante"
An' she says, "Your debutante just knows what you need
But I know what you want"

I'm thinkin' that Bob had a thing for Lilith too.