OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
It’s unfortunate (for you) that you aren’t a troll.
Why do you think we should respect an opinion that isn’t based on evidence?
I can’t speak for the others, but I’m most certainly not stalking you. Fuck. I’d prefer if I had LESS to do with you to be honest. You’re like dog shit stuck on the sole of my shoe.
But anyways, here’s another lengthy reply for you to choose sone key points from while ignoring the main body of the text.

I don’t need to ”admit“ anything. It’s patently obvious that it has an effect. Would you like me to also admit that I breathe? Should I also tell you that the shoes I wear are damaging the environment or is that obvious enough without me having to spell it out for you?

Do I need to point out to you every single thing that I do that isn’t good for the planet before you‘ll accept that Im not hiding something or is it reasonable to assume that I’m well aware of my actions and don’t necessarily condone them? Are you honest enough with yourself to realise that you too are shitting on the planet every time you drink a bottled water?

Perfectionism is actually frequently regarded as a personality flaw. You do you though. Keep being perfect.
I’ll be more than comfortable with the skin I’m in, thanks.
Maybe not believing that a divine creator is watching my every move gives me more freedom of thought and action than you?

Jesus would tell you that nobody is perfect. He would also tell you that the aim is to be a better person, not a perfect one. He already knows that you can’t be perfect.
Why the hell do I have to keep explaining the proclamations of your saviour to you? This is some truly weird shit my man.

Well of course you’re free to do as you please. At NO POINT have I told anyone how what actions they should take. I’ve tried to educate them as to how their actions might cause harm. Whether they choose to care is up to them. That’s called freedom.

Show me one example of me accusing someone of being “lesser“ on the basis of their environmental footprint.
I‘ve certainly provided examples of how they might improve it, but at no point have I declared “thou must install solar panels/drive an EV/insert random proclamation here“.
If you want to be told how to live, you’d be best served by attending a church. Maybe that’s why you can’t wrap your head around all of this?

Now, it you think I’m going to stand by and watch someone jump out of plane with no parachute because they don’t understand the potential consequence, you’re wrong.
If they understand and decide to proceed, that‘s on them. It’s their choice, they can choose to care or not.

You, by your lack of understanding are now jumping out of the plane with no chute on. I’m happy to watch you do it if you understand the consequences. Actually, in your specific case I’d probably push you. (That’s a joke, not a dick, don’t take it so hard). For most, I’d explain the possible outcome and then it’s up to them. That’s called freedom of thought.
Your god doesn’t like that though, does he? He even tells you how to think. “Thou shalt have no other gods before me”. Might explain why you‘re struggling with this concept of freedom.
Your ideology demands that you hold certain beliefs, lest you be punished.
It is the antithesis of true intellectual freedom.
It demands that you believe without evidencel otherwise known as gullibility when it’s applied to extraordinary claims....“Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed”

Smoking. I understand the risks. I get to decide.
If the government decides to outlaw it, that’s fine.
As long as I’m indulging in a LEGAL activity, it’s really not your place to tell me how I should act, in the same way that fossil fuel powered vehicles are legal and I’m not sitting here telling you that you MUST stop driving it.
Get it yet? The hypocrisy is all yours my dullard friend.

Think of it like gun ownership. Whilst I disagree that every person should automatically be granted the right to bear whatever arms they might choose, I’m not going to run around telling people that they’re a piece of shit for owning weapons that are entirely legal.

Thats the difference between us.

You want to tell people how to live their lives based on your very particular interpretation of a creation myth and the ensuing proclamations of your saviour, whose backstory isn’t even original.
I want to allow people to make informed decisions and won’t scorn them for doing things that are entirely legal.

Ignorance can be cured with education.
Wilful ignorance has no cure.
You sir are incurable.
You lack the required tools.
You’ve already decides that a certain position MUST be correct, and now need to make everything else fit into that specific ideology.
Until you can admit to yourself that you could be wrong about the most fundamental aspect of your existence and how it came to be, you’re doomed to failure.
You have one answer and one answer only, chosen from a potential candidate list of answers that are beyond count.
Wilfully ignorant and smug.
Worst position a person could take.
Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
I may be a dick, but everyone here knows you are an unintelligent weirdo that fits so many classic examples of mental illness it is concerning. I mean this with all due respect, one human to another...seek professional help. You really do need it.

I should probably not engage with you because of your mental state, but then I am a dick.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I may be a dick, but everyone here knows you are an unintelligent weirdo that fits so many classic examples of mental illness it is concerning. I mean this with all due respect, one human to another...seek professional help. You really do need it.

I should probably not engage with you because of your mental state, but then I am a dick.
You posted a link to a bunch of logical fallacies earlier.
I would actually spend some time pointing out the fallacies in his arguments but the arguments themselves don’t even make enough sense to warrant that level of scrutiny.

He‘s basically arguing that because apples aren’t sentient, therefore purple is a scent.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
So in the spirit of whatever the heck this thread has become…….

1620763537649.gif

As far as Bill‘s comment….Meh! :giggle:

Is Geriatric an offensive term?
Although geriatric was once used in the medical field as a noun meaning an older person, that use is now considered offensive.

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500; 2021 Mach-e GT Performance
What is it with all the hate toward binge drinking and smoking with this guy? Did he have a bad experience at his first high school party or something?
Wasn't invited, and it was his party.

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So in the spirit of whatever the heck this thread has become…….

1620763537649.gif

As far as Bill‘s comment….Meh! :giggle:

Is Geriatric an offensive term?
Although geriatric was once used in the medical field as a noun meaning an older person, that use is now considered offensive.
I'm only old in his mind, so it's OK!

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You posted a link to a bunch of logical fallacies earlier.
I would actually spend some time pointing out the fallacies in his arguments but the arguments themselves don’t even make enough sense to warrant that level of scrutiny.

He‘s basically arguing that because apples aren’t sentient, therefore purple is a scent.
We need to create Logical Fallacy BINGO! Fill a square for each one he writes but instead of BINGO! we yell BULLSHIT!

It be a riot! Winner gets blocked!

Last edited:

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500; 2021 Mach-e GT Performance
We still do have that freedom...well, at least if you're male; it's only women who have the threat of being subjagated by a bunch of old white guys and bible thumpers

With you out in public, that starts sounding mighty appealing.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Hello; I do not know if the OP intended this thread to be a serious discussion or just a way to vent. I have tried to stay away from the name calling and other insulting language.
I try to make points using the best descriptions I can come up with. I can accept the tactic of those who do not like my points of pretending my comments do not make sense. I figure they fear to acknowledge my points as having merit will weaken their stance. Such is fair enough. I do not think it will work as most readers are capable of deciding for themselves and do not need to be force fed.

I have decided I will not respond to those who start to respond to my comments and at some point throw in name calling or other such insulting language or memes. In a way this will make things much more simple. So much of the word traffic in this thread has been in the form of put downs, insults and name calling. I do not have to point any of this out in detail as any who follow the thread have seen it.

I may sit down and summarize my points at some time.

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello; I do not know if the OP intended this thread to be a serious discussion or just a way to vent. I have tried to stay away from the name calling and other insulting language.
I try to make points using the best descriptions I can come up with. I can accept the tactic of those who do not like my points of pretending my comments do not make sense. I figure they fear to acknowledge my points as having merit will weaken their stance. Such is fair enough. I do not think it will work as most readers are capable of deciding for themselves and do not need to be force fed.

I have decided I will not respond to those who start to respond to my comments and at some point throw in name calling or other such insulting language or memes. In a way this will make things much more simple. So much of the word traffic in this thread has been in the form of put downs, insults and name calling. I do not have to point any of this out in detail as any who follow the thread have seen it.

I may sit down and summarize my points at some time.
...but your arguments are just things you came up with, most of which do not make logical sense. You may find that insulting, but it is the truth. No one is pretending because they don't agree with your thinking. At least that is not my motivation.

Your emotions are clouding your mind. Clear them and you might learn something!

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
0230ab17d287193efb31?rik=vKkdoYWhZg4cYA&pid=ImgRaw.jpg

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, follow him or else:

He that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Sounds like such a fun lord to follow.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You are just too easy to mess with.

Are you sure you know how to block someone?