K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
I give up.

NONE of the doom sayers have ever been correct.

If it gets warmer we can grow food crops further north.....
Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
I give up.

NONE of the doom sayers have ever been correct.

If it gets warmer we can grow food crops further north.....
But you just cant stomp your feet and declare something so. Don't you see that???

Egads

You have been provided reams of data and you have not looked at any of it and have not countered anything with any sort of evidence let alone a consensus of the people who are experts in the field.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
You have been provided reams of data and you have not looked at any of it and have not countered anything with any sort of evidence let alone a consensus of the people who are experts in the field.
None of your so called experts can proove any of their theories but I am supposed to blindly follow them, just in case they are right.

Back in 1985 or so we were told by these same "experts" "if we do nothing Manhattan will be under water by 2020."

Is it under water? no, none of the predictions came true, NONE.

I will not believe any of the current predictions without some kind of REAL evidence. You have provided no REAL evidence. Just a bunch of yes men parroting the party line.

I reject your "religion"

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
One last point.

Former President Obama pushes the climate change religion. He supposedly believes the seas will rise soon.

He bought an ocean front home on Martha's Vineyard. If it were real why would he buy property that will be underwater in 20 years?

He wouldn't, nor would anyone.

I'd venture a guess he is more informed about this issue than you or me.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One last point.

Former President Obama pushes the climate change religion. He supposedly believes the seas will rise soon.

He bought an ocean front home on Martha's Vineyard. If it were real why would he buy property that will be underwater in 20 years?

See? This is what you have - someone bought a piece of property near the ocean so global warming and human effects of same don't count.

Again, you provide nothing of any substance. You fail to refute any of the data I provided. You have unreasonable expectations that will never come true. You will never be satisfied because that would be impossible given your restrictions and frankly your intellect.

Yeah, I parrot people's ideas when they are the experts and I know comparatively little in comparison. It is what intelligent people do and they don't feel bad about themselves for doing so.

Sponsored

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Yeah, I parrot people's ideas when they are the experts and I know comparatively little in comparison. It is what intelligent people do and they don't feel bad about themselves for doing so.
I think what intelligent people do is listen to concepts while remaining somewhat skeptical about the accuracy of the details.

Norm

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think what intelligent people do is listen to concepts while remaining somewhat skeptical about the accuracy of the details.

Norm
Indeed. I am willing to listen to counter arguments backed by...something. Just claiming something isn't so over and over without any sort of evidence or cogent thought should not cause anyone to be skeptical.

The vast majority of scientists who study this agree...The planet is warming and humans are contributing. That is a known fact and not something I am making up or have a feeling about. The climate deniers have next to nothing in comparison.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
After this you are on ignore.

Again, you provide nothing of any substance.
Neither do you, you claim this huge consensus of experts who cannot make a model that works. But we need to blindly follow their guidelines.

I can draw a parallel. The Catholic church has many experts who formed a consensus that Jesus walked the earth and is our savior. They cannot provide any real proof yet we are supposed to blindly follow their guidelines.

You will never be satisfied because that would be impossible given your restrictions
I want to see a working model before I sacrifice my lifestyle

and frankly your intellect.
You have no idea about my intellect, I may have graduated first in my class at MIT. You do like to belittle people don't you. I hope you are not like this in person.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone who understands Newton's laws would know that there are limitations to them. They are not perfect things.

If you understand that, then the argument is beyond ridiculous.

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After this you are on ignore.

Neither do you, you claim this huge consensus of experts who cannot make a model that works. But we need to blindly follow their guidelines.

I can draw a parallel. The Catholic church has many experts who formed a consensus that Jesus walked the earth and is our savior. They cannot provide any real proof yet we are supposed to blindly follow their guidelines.

I want to see a working model before I sacrifice my lifestyle

You have no idea about my intellect, I may have graduated first in my class at MIT. You do like to belittle people don't you. I hope you are not like this in person.
Again, you are asking for the impossible. No one can provide such a thing. Why are all the experts buying into the mistake then? Why are they all missing something that is so simple to you? What are they denying about your 'truth'? Where does your hubris come from?

Jesus isn't real.

I make a judgement of your intellect by what you are posting here. I think I have a decent grasp about how intelligent you may be. You can't even grasp simple logic. I dunno, maybe you are a savant and good at counting cards or something.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
One last point.

https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/sealevel.html

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Eh, some rich guy bought some ocean front property, so I don't believe your data from the government authored by top experts in the field.

Nice try.
Not trying anything. Just adding a bit of info to the discussion. I've got no fish in the fight.