Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
The data is clear and overwhelming.
So is Jesus and salvation.
You believe.....

Show me an actual model that proves your theory, you can't. You only have belief.

So climate change is a religion.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
The closest actual model I can find is Venus. It has Co2 clouds and days that last months.......

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Wrong again. Scientific laws do not convey the same absolute certainty of say mathematics. A scientific law may be contradicted, restricted, or extended by future observations.
Hello; By the time a natural law is accepted as such it has been tested, repeated and often used in an applied commercial manner for a very long time.
There had to be a modification of some laws with regard to time and motion after Einstein came up with some of his relativistic ideas.
So some of the laws have to be considered classical in the sense of happening on the surface of a planet.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Each one of those are computer generated. I can make a computer say anything I want.

Co2 is .04% of our atmosphere. I normally would say it has .04% influence on our planet. But I will bend to your will and accept it has 1% influence on our atmosphere.

To believe anymore is an acceptance in something other than reality, A religion.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Indeed. So now that we’ve decided to both abandon the scientific method, please demonstrate that the chemicals in cigarettes cause harm.
Best of luck with that.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
The real beauty of the bell-curve of IQ distribution when combined with a relatively large population is that the US will frequently produce some of the brightest minds on the planet. The drawback is that the US will also produce imbeciles in the roughly the same proportion.

America: We sent man to the moon.
Also America: I don’t believe in science.

Thought for the day below.

F9A953F8-DC25-438E-B78A-57A4CA368EE5.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Each one of those are computer generated. I can make a computer say anything I want.

Co2 is .04% of our atmosphere. I normally would say it has .04% influence on our planet. But I will bend to your will and accept it has 1% influence on our atmosphere.

To believe anymore is an acceptance in something other than reality, A religion.
3/10.
Good effort, needs more work.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
So is Jesus and salvation.
You believe.....

Show me an actual model that proves your theory, you can't. You only have belief.

So climate change is a religion.
Do you happen to know what a preponderance of evidence is?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Right, because .....No one knows. None of the examples have been repeatable.
Wait...not that long ago you were stating that the Earths climate has always changed.
Surely we could use that information to make predictions for both the Earths history and it’s future (With a certain degree of uncertainty of course)?

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Right, because .....No one knows. None of the examples have been repeatable.
I’d suggest you read this and take specific note of those clouds and water vapour that you keep telling us the models don’t account for.

The accuracy they’ve been getting for 50 years is quite amazing. Especially when you consider that we know a lot more now than we did 50 years ago.

What will the models look like 50 years from now?

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/201...ate-models-correctly-predicted-global-warming

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Didn’t we go through the arsenic analogy already?

Your basic assumption that GHG’s are the sole cause of heat, which it would need to be in order for the percentages you’re quoting to even make any sense whatsoever, is fatally flawed.

If I drop arsenic into a glass of water at a 1:100 ratio, is the water now 99% harmless? I mean, the arsenic only contributed to 1% of the death you experienced right? The other 99% must have been the water.

Whoever came up with the analogy you’re using, please stop listening to them on this topic. They clearly have no idea whatsoever. not a single fucking clue in fact.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
What info I can find supposedly the earth will warm by 2.5C by 2100 if we do nothing.
If every Country jumps on the bandwagon today the temps will rise 2.1C by 2100.
It"s going to warm up anyway, just like in the past when we were not here.

We as a species will adapt.

No Mr Little, the sky is not falling.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
What info I can find supposedly the earth will warm by 2.5C by 2100 if we do nothing.
If every Country jumps on the bandwagon today the temps will rise 2.1C by 2100.
It"s going to warm up anyway, just like in the past when we were not here.

We as a species will adapt.

No Mr Little, the sky is not falling.
Sources?

Check this one: https://www.climate.gov/news-features/climate-qa/can-we-slow-or-even-reverse-global-warming

Yes. While we cannot stop global warming overnight, or even over the next several decades, we can slow the rate and limit the amount of global warming by reducing human emissions of heat-trapping gases and soot (“black carbon”).

If all human emissions of heat-trapping gases were to stop today, Earth’s temperature would continue to rise for a few decades as ocean currents bring excess heat stored in the deep ocean back to the surface. Once this excess heat radiated out to space, Earth’s temperature would stabilize. Experts think the additional warming from this “hidden” heat are unlikely to exceed 0.9° Fahrenheit (0.5°Celsius). With no further human influence, natural processes would begin to slowly remove the excess carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, and global temperatures would gradually begin to decline.

It’s true that without dramatic action in the next couple of decades, we are unlikely to keep global warming in this century below 2.7° Fahrenheit (1.5° Celsius) compared to pre-industrial temperatures—a threshold that experts say offers a lower risk of serious negative impacts. But the more we overshoot that threshold, the more serious and widespread the negative impacts will be, which means that it is never “too late” to take action.

Martinich, J., B.J. DeAngelo, D. Diaz, B. Ekwurzel, G. Franco, C. Frisch, J. McFarland, and B. O’Neill. (2018). Reducing Risks Through Emissions Mitigation. In Impacts, Risks, and Adaptation in the United States: Fourth National Climate Assessment, Volume II [Reidmiller, D.R., C.W. Avery, D.R. Easterling, K.E. Kunkel, K.L.M. Lewis, T.K. Maycock, and B.C. Stewart (eds.)]. U.S. Global Change Research Program, Washington, DC, USA, pp. 1346–1386. doi: 10.7930/NCA4.2018.CH29.

Allen, M.R., O.P. Dube, W. Solecki, F. Aragón-Durand, W. Cramer, S. Humphreys, M. Kainuma, J. Kala, N. Mahowald, Y. Mulugetta, R. Perez, M.Wairiu, and K. Zickfeld (2018). Framing and Context. In: Global Warming of 1.5°C. An IPCC Special Report on the impacts of global warming of 1.5°C above pre-industrial levels and related global greenhouse gas emission pathways, in the context of strengthening the global response to the threat of climate change, sustainable development, and efforts to eradicate poverty [Masson-Delmotte, V., P. Zhai, H.-O. Pörtner, D. Roberts, J. Skea, P.R. Shukla, A. Pirani, W. Moufouma-Okia, C. Péan, R. Pidcock, S. Connors, J.B.R. Matthews, Y. Chen, X. Zhou, M.I. Gomis, E. Lonnoy, T. Maycock, M. Tignor, and T. Waterfield (eds.)]. In Press.
Sponsored