Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
The amount of official information that has been released by the US government is already astounding. I think one of the stimulus bill laws is making them release this information. June 1st.

A former top national intelligence official hinted that an upcoming government report on UFOs will include information that cannot easily be explained.

"There are instances where we donā€™t have good explanations for some of the things that weā€™ve seen, and when that information becomes declassified, Iā€™ll be able to talk a little bit more about that," former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe told Fox New's Maria Bartiromo on Friday.
Ratfcliffe said some UFO sightings have been declassified in the past, but a report to be released by the Pentagon and other federal agencies will present more information to the American people.
"There have been sightings all over the world," Ratcliffe said. "And when we talk about sightings, the other thing I will tell you, itā€™s not just a pilot or just a satellite or some intelligence collection. Usually, we have multiple sensors that are picking up these things."
Ratcliffe said elements that are hard to explain in the unreleased sightings include movements that are hard to replicate or traveling at speeds that exceed the sound barrier without creating a sonic boom.
The report is expected to be released on June 1, Bartiromo said later in the program.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ew-report-former-intel-chief-says/4802595001/
Hello; Well it is almost June 1. With all the galaxies out there it makes sense some places can have life. It would be odd that natural forces could only support life on one planet. That said tho it is not a sure thing until some direct evidence.
A craft with capacities of flight beyond what is possible for our human machines seems a strong case. The only way I can picture a human machine doing the moves is if it is a robot which can stand the high G forces.
Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
David-Levinson-quotes.jpg

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Looks like past warming periods have rose just as fast as today. Explain that

B8FA6158-27F6-4CEA-B5BF-FC6A1283706E.jpeg

[/QUOTE]

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Hello; Yes we had a short run. I find a few of things of interest. One is how the presence of the OP sends the thread from a discussion into a fuss fest. He seems more interested in conflict than making his stance understood. Even when we get some useful information out of him, he throws in some personal slurs which color the tone of things.

I began to think of why it has been so hard to find contrary information when I do a search. Then a post from a member telling how he had to use a round about method to find some old information because it was not coming up on google. He found the stuff. So the information was in effect "censored". I began to wonder if a lot of other stuff is censored in the same way. Maybe anything which goes against climate champions standards of evidence is flagged as 'misinformation" and restricted. After all we have plenty of examples of such in other areas. Perhaps the "gatekeeper" of the truth is using it's old tactics of before last November on climate change. Anyway it may be that when we are challenged to find "peer reviewed" information it is that that information is being restricted?

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Looking at the chart I posted, taken from the OP, simple math shows over the last 500 million years the earth has been without ice caps longer than with.

Tells me without ice caps is more normal than with.

Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)

[/QUOTE]
Hello; Oo, Oo, Oo. It is well understood and known that CO2 level rise has preceded and lagged past warming events. (From the OP hisself) That ought to help make it clear. You may just be too logical to understand. ( trying to be funny, I am.)

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
I assume that chart will soon be censored.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Looking at the chart I posted, taken from the OP, simple math shows over the last 500 million years the earth has been without ice caps longer than with.

Tells me without ice caps is more normal than with.
Hello; one more thing must also follow. That being life survived. In fact life thrived in some of those ice cap free times. If I am thinking correctly the massive coal beds were laid down as dead plant matter. Maybe also the build up of organic sediments on ocean floors which eventually became the massive crude oil deposits.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

[/QUOTE]
Looks to me like you donā€™t know how to use a chart properly.
If you could explain how you could possibly get the kind of resolution required to properly make your point, from a graph where each mm represents 5 million years, youā€™re much better than the rest of us.
Alternatively, you could maybe listen to the people who produced the fucken graph in the first place, instead of pretending you have some magical insight that they somehow missed.

If you arenā€™t clever enough to work out that the chart lacks the required resolution, itā€™s unlikely that youā€™re bright enough to argue against the science behind it.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
If you could explain how you could possibly get the kind of resolution required to properly make your point, from a graph where each mm represents 5 million years, youā€™re much better than the rest of us.
This is so simple that even a brainwashed climate zealot should be able to comprehend. All these warming chart lines go up at the same angle, or damn close to it.

How you can say this graph supports the myth that it is warming "faster" now than ever before is beyond comprehension.

up.png

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
In each instance something caused the earth to rapidly warm. Humans have only been around for the current one. And the jury is still out as to weather it will continue to warm or if it will start to cool again. Only time will tell.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
If you carry it out to the other end, something caused the earth to rapidly cool.

Looks like NORMAL cycles to me.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
This is so simple that even a brainwashed climate zealot should be able to comprehend. All these warming chart lines go up at the same angle, or damn close to it.

How you can say this graph supports the myth that it is warming "faster" now than ever before is beyond comprehension.

up.png
Fuck me.
Even if the warming line went literally straight up for the past 1000 years, it would be utterly undetectable on the chart you posted.
Just stop and think about it for more than 3 seconds.

You canā€™t possibly be as dense as youā€˜re making yourself appear.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV

Have you looked at the scale on that graph. If you remember I posted that very same graph elsewhere and then also a more 'detailed' graph covering the last 800000 years. I also explained what had caused those warmings and that none of those factors was changing fast enough at present to make any difference. I'm not going to post it all again just because you can't be bothered to read or understand it from last time.
Sponsored

Last edited: