Science is now cancelled?

CJJon

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
The problem with climate change models is they are software dependent, GIGO.

Make a working actual model. look at Venus it has Co2 clouds, we don't and never will.
But the consensus is overwhelming regards human effect on climate. Show me your models that that have similar acceptance. They don’t exist. There really is no other side except fringe.

Advertisement

K4fxd

Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,1965 Sunbeam Tiger (Stolen, Elk Heart Lake)
But the consensus is overwhelming regards human effect on climate. Show me your models that that have similar acceptance. They don’t exist.
Right, because .....No one knows. None of the examples have been repeatable.

K4fxd

Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
The data is clear and overwhelming.
So is Jesus and salvation.
You believe.....

Show me an actual model that proves your theory, you can't. You only have belief.

So climate change is a religion.

K4fxd

Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
The closest actual model I can find is Venus. It has Co2 clouds and days that last months.......

sk47

Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Wrong again. Scientific laws do not convey the same absolute certainty of say mathematics. A scientific law may be contradicted, restricted, or extended by future observations.
Hello; By the time a natural law is accepted as such it has been tested, repeated and often used in an applied commercial manner for a very long time.
There had to be a modification of some laws with regard to time and motion after Einstein came up with some of his relativistic ideas.
So some of the laws have to be considered classical in the sense of happening on the surface of a planet.

CJJon

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red

K4fxd

Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Each one of those are computer generated. I can make a computer say anything I want.

Co2 is .04% of our atmosphere. I normally would say it has .04% influence on our planet. But I will bend to your will and accept it has 1% influence on our atmosphere.

To believe anymore is an acceptance in something other than reality, A religion.

OP
Burkey

Burkey

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
That includes global warming, now we are getting somewhere. :clap:
Indeed. So now that we’ve decided to both abandon the scientific method, please demonstrate that the chemicals in cigarettes cause harm.
Best of luck with that.

OP
Burkey

Burkey

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Smoke em' if ya' got em'! You have to find reasons to keep sucking up nicotine to support your fix, you can't quit. You're an addict that's starting to act like a Chihuahua that has ingested one to many discarded butts.

Your entire argument is nonsensical.

tenor.gif

The longer you smoke, the higher your risk of greater age-related brain volume loss. Researchers found that smoking negatively affected the structural integrity of subcortical brain regions. The dogs brain may be bigger than your own after all those years of nicotine ingestion.

6NGO6QVHWFEZTJMOGORQ6WJSWU.jpg
The real beauty of the bell-curve of IQ distribution when combined with a relatively large population is that the US will frequently produce some of the brightest minds on the planet. The drawback is that the US will also produce imbeciles in the roughly the same proportion.

America: We sent man to the moon.
Also America: I don’t believe in science.

Thought for the day below.

F9A953F8-DC25-438E-B78A-57A4CA368EE5.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Each one of those are computer generated. I can make a computer say anything I want.

Co2 is .04% of our atmosphere. I normally would say it has .04% influence on our planet. But I will bend to your will and accept it has 1% influence on our atmosphere.

To believe anymore is an acceptance in something other than reality, A religion.
3/10.
Good effort, needs more work.

OP
Burkey

Burkey

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
So is Jesus and salvation.
You believe.....

Show me an actual model that proves your theory, you can't. You only have belief.

So climate change is a religion.
Do you happen to know what a preponderance of evidence is?

OP
Burkey

Burkey

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Wait...not that long ago you were stating that the Earths climate has always changed.
Surely we could use that information to make predictions for both the Earths history and it’s future (With a certain degree of uncertainty of course)?

OP
Burkey

Burkey

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I’d suggest you read this and take specific note of those clouds and water vapour that you keep telling us the models don’t account for.

The accuracy they’ve been getting for 50 years is quite amazing. Especially when you consider that we know a lot more now than we did 50 years ago.

What will the models look like 50 years from now?

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/201...ate-models-correctly-predicted-global-warming

OP
Burkey

Burkey

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Didn’t we go through the arsenic analogy already?

Your basic assumption that GHG’s are the sole cause of heat, which it would need to be in order for the percentages you’re quoting to even make any sense whatsoever, is fatally flawed.

If I drop arsenic into a glass of water at a 1:100 ratio, is the water now 99% harmless? I mean, the arsenic only contributed to 1% of the death you experienced right? The other 99% must have been the water.

Whoever came up with the analogy you’re using, please stop listening to them on this topic. They clearly have no idea whatsoever. not a single fucking clue in fact.

Advertisement

4 - Big Worm Graphix

Advertisement