Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Wait...what?

Do they do that much PCR testing? The US is terrible at it.

I do think Omicron has been here for a while.
Yes. Loads of PCR testing here and also sequencing. SA is also very good at this and showed similar transition from 'delta' to 'omicron' in a very short space of time.

I suspect it has been in the US for as long as the UK, so 3 weeks or so. US now showing a significant surge in cases and hospitalisations, especially in states with poor vaccination levels.

UK booster roll out target is 1 million per day although I think with Christmas and New Year that is not going to happen. In the US that would equate to about 5 million a day! With good initial data on boosted people having good protection against significant disease, the UK is going all out to try and avoid other restrictions such as a lock down, by getting as many boosted as possible.
Sponsored

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
Yes. Loads of PCR testing here and also sequencing. SA is also very good at this and showed similar transition from 'delta' to 'omicron' in a very short space of time.

I suspect it has been in the US for as long as the UK, so 3 weeks or so. US now showing a significant surge in cases and hospitalisations, especially in states with poor vaccination levels.

UK booster roll out target is 1 million per day although I think with Christmas and New Year that is not going to happen. In the US that would equate to about 5 million a day! With good initial data on boosted people having good protection against significant disease, the UK is going all out to try and avoid other restrictions such as a lock down, by getting as many boosted as possible.
By this time next year with all the boosters you are getting gonna look a Heroin junkie pin cushion

By this time next year with all boosters you getting ,gonna look like a Heroine junkie pin cushion.

Marketplaza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT shadow black and 18 dodge caravan

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Stop spreading mis information. Your the reason we can’t get rid of this virus. I guess ignorance is bliss.
Hello; The information is the fully vaccinated are dying of a covid infection. To quibble about how the large number of vaccinated skews the death numbers is not the point.
I get the idea. If all cars on the road were Fords then all car accidents would involve a Ford. Thing is what I here hear is the Vacc rate is something in the 60% range. That may be for one shot with two shoters a bit less.
That any significant number of the vaccinated are dying ought to be the headline. last numbers i heard is folks over 70 have around a 95% survival rate. Over 75 is worse. Under those ages the survival rate is something like 99.9+ %.
Some months ago I went from being protected with two shots down to I probably won't be too ill with the two shots. Now I have a better chance of not dying that an unvaccinated person.

So, we have a destroyed economy with outrageous inflation to name just two of the extra from all the lockdowns, big spending and mandates. There are others.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
Stop spreading mis information. Your the reason we can’t get rid of this virus. I guess ignorance is bliss.
Blame China for the BATSHIT virus .Just stay up to date with the boosters ,you be AOK ,or not who knows.
Hey I absolutely love your mustang . that color combo is killer!

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
Hello; The information is the fully vaccinated are dying of a covid infection. To quibble about how the large number of vaccinated skews the death numbers is not the point.
I get the idea. If all cars on the road were Fords then all car accidents would involve a Ford. Thing is what I here hear is the Vacc rate is something in the 60% range. That may be for one shot with two shoters a bit less.
That any significant number of the vaccinated are dying ought to be the headline. last numbers i heard is folks over 70 have around a 95% survival rate. Over 75 is worse. Under those ages the survival rate is something like 99.9+ %.
Some months ago I went from being protected with two shots down to I probably won't be too ill with the two shots. Now I have a better chance of not dying that an unvaccinated person.

So, we have a destroyed economy with outrageous inflation to name just two of the extra from all the lockdowns, big spending and mandates. There are others.
It's a war for control. Covid is being used to destroy the worlds economy. So the new digital currency will be global.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
WTF do you think the economy and world would be like if there was no vaccine and many more people died, and nobody wanted to work or be out around people because there was no added protection from a vaccine. 🙄 🤪

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Hello;

Yes, there are others. How about the one where millions fewer die from the virus?

That's the big extra.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
WTF do you think the economy and world would be like if there was no vaccine and many more people died, and nobody wanted to work or be out around people because there was no added protection from a vaccine. 🙄 🤪
He seemed more disjointed than normal in that post.

Maybe he's had too much Kentucky windage...

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

It is not in the 60% range
Sponsored