Sponsored

Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Hello; Not that it is a surprise you few do not recall, but I have not been infected. I had the shots you are champions of. I would indeed feel better protected if I had some natural immunity.
Don't get a booster shot and you're wish may come true. 🙃

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
By the way the evidence so far is this newer mutated variant (omicron) evades the vaccine immunity. Too soon to be sure of course. It will be of interest if that happens to be the case.
What I've seen reading is getting a booster shot is showing to be pretty effective against the Omicron variant.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/omicron-variant-booster-effectiveness-covid-b1973868.html

" Two Covid jabs don’t offer strong protection against symptomatic infection from the new omicron variant, government analysis shows – with the vaccines less effective than against delta. However, those who have received a booster jab remain up to 70 per cent protected. "

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Don't get a booster shot and you're wish may come true. 🙃
After having a herpes outbreak because of his last shot, I can see why he wants "natural immunity".

Down side of being a high school teacher with a van. Glad I skipped that job title... and don't have to worry about that issue with my jabs!

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Man dies after suffering 'very rare reaction' to AstraZeneca's COVID-19 jab in UK: Report (republicworld.com)

“The deceased, Adam Bounds complained of feeling cold and headaches after receiving an AstraZeneca jab. According to a report published in PlymouthLive, he suffered from a 'very rare reaction' called "vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia," which has so far affected 260 people in the UK. “

Hello; I know. I know. The reply will nobody ever said the shots are 100% safe. Or perhaps 260 dead is a small price to pay to save many thousands.
Must be time to cancel all vaccines and just let nature take it's course !! 🙄

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Is that 260 dead?

Vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia has a 0% rate of survivability?
Hello; I get the point. I may have jumped the gun on the death of the 260 who had induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia. The article did not exactly say all who had that particular vaccine side effect did die. I took it that was because the story is about the one man who did die. It is not clear from the comment I quoted all the affected had died. more information is needed.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Must be time to cancel all vaccines and just let nature take it's course !! 🙄
Hello; How about being more upfront about potential side effects from the shots. Especially when it is part of a mandated action of a government with severe penalties attached.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Hello; Not that it is a surprise you few do not recall, but I have not been infected. I had the shots you are champions of. I would indeed feel better protected if I had some natural immunity.

So, we again have evidence. First evidence was back when the notion I supported of most or all people get a first shot before any get a second or now a third shot. Some of you objected to that and even pronounced you were getting that third shot regardless. Now some wish me dead. I get it.
All the crocodile tears about caring for other people is the smoke screen it appeared to be.
Lest I forget, there was the cheering on for the unvaccinated to lose their jobs and/or not get medical treatment just because they had not taken the shots. My gripe was the naturally immune were treated the same and not given any credit for their hard earned immunity.

By the way the evidence so far is this newer mutated variant (omicron) evades the vaccine immunity. Too soon to be sure of course. It will be of interest if that happens to be the case. It is also my understanding it will take some weeks to get a newly formulated vaccine approved and into production. I have read at least one company has been working on a new vaccine formulation, but it will not be ready for a while.
Unless I missed something recently these third (booster) shots are the exact same formula as the first one I took last March. I watch for estimates of how effective the shots of that old formula will be on new mutated variants.

For those who may be wondering why I was keen on all get one shot before any get a second or third shot, there is a reason. For a number of months, we had a somewhat effective vaccine against the early covid19 versions. Had more people been given the shots the virus would have had fewer places to incubate and to mutate into resistant strains. Those early doses of vaccine would have gone two or three times further toward the goal.

Some speculation. I have heard some vaccine experts saying the first two shots were spaced too close together. That four weeks was unheard of when spacing vaccines. That bit I do not claim to have had knowledge of. However, if true, there could have been many more vaccinated with the first shot and still have a second shot four, five, six or however many months later the "science" indicated.
You really do have some mental issues. Please seek help.

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Man dies after suffering 'very rare reaction' to AstraZeneca's COVID-19 jab in UK: Report (republicworld.com)

“The deceased, Adam Bounds complained of feeling cold and headaches after receiving an AstraZeneca jab. According to a report published in PlymouthLive, he suffered from a 'very rare reaction' called "vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia," which has so far affected 260 people in the UK. “

Hello; I know. I know. The reply will nobody ever said the shots are 100% safe. Or perhaps 260 dead is a small price to pay to save many thousands.
Billions of vaccines have been given. Billions.

The vaccine is safer than taking a shower by many orders of magnitude.

Oh, and as others have pointed out, your 260 dead is evidence of your delusion and bias.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello; How about being more upfront about potential side effects from the shots. Especially when it is part of a mandated action of a government with severe penalties attached.
Again, BILLIONS of vaccines have been given. Who is hiding anything and where are all these people with all the hidden side effects?

Billions...

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R