Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
bill of 200.48 for 293kwh
200.57 divided by 293= 68.4 cents per kwh.
FACTS, REALITY. trump any links.
Bill comes, it has to be paid. meter reading tell them the used kwh, and the bill is what I posted above.
Again, as seen as you're going to go blah blah blah, you links only cover what the utility list as the kwh price, omitting all the other charges, the utility list on a CUSTOMERS bill.
When you take the bills total for that month and divide it by that same months kwh used, you get the REAL COST PER KWH.
What part of this don't you understand?
it is very basic math.
the utilities broke up the charges for the cost of the power so the kwh "LOOKS" lower than it really is , till you when you get the bill.

I can list an item on ebay say a big pen for 12 cents, making that item/part seem cheap, then add shipping, handling, processing,shipping material supply charge, storage charge, package insurance charge, admin charge, and now the real cost is not that 12 cents, it is 68.4 rounded up to 69 cents per item.
But I'm sure you'll reply that the monthly bill total for my electric power, isn't the true cost per kwh.
just because, right. right.
As I say - they are seeing you coming :cwl:
Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Look at you assuming. like your other alt account.
please tell me, how a person that got the shots is an anti vaxer. this should be EPIC.
AGAIN. please tell me how those I knew that got the shots that lived through -ovid the first time before the poke, but passed after the shots and 2nd bout of -ovid.
The talking heads can say till they are blue in the face that non-vaxed people have a worse case of -ovid. but death is the worse case.
without shot they recovered from -ovid
After the shots, they died from it.
That seems so much better too me <rolls eyes>
Are you daft.
why can't you write the word covid?

You stick to your own little world <rolls eyes even more>

Vaccine means you are more likely to die from Covid claims nutter from KY. Please publish your work as soon as possible :giggle:

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
You carry on with your head in the sand.

2022 Ford® F-150 Lightning Electric Truck |All Electric and All F-150 Can power a home for 3 days

Our solar panels do recharge our car - so wrong again. 4kW output is plenty.

US needs to clean up it's power generation as you mention.

Energy losses in conversion of electricity to work are far less than fossil fuels
Sure it can. Lets get those out in the WILD before you make claims, like that.
Lets see it power a fridge, lights, heat, etc for 3 days, and still get you to a store 40 miles down the road.
My I'll wait till they are out and in the wild and real world outcomes are SEEN.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Look at you assuming. like your other alt account.
please tell me, how a person that got the shots is an anti vaxer. this should be EPIC.
AGAIN. please tell me how those I knew that got the shots that lived through -ovid the first time before the poke, but passed after the shots and 2nd bout of -ovid.
The talking heads can say till they are blue in the face that non-vaxed people have a worse case of -ovid. but death is the worse case.
without shot they recovered from -ovid
After the shots, they died from it.
That seems so much better too me <rolls eyes>
Are you daft.
Daft? Me? Funny, -oming from someone who -an't understand ane-dotal?

Where I -ome from we -all those people -unts.

Sponsored

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Daft? Me? Funny, -oming from someone who -an't understand ane-dotal?

Where I -ome from we -all those people -unts.
If you were as smart as you think you are.
The reason for the "-ovid" is because google ad's pull ad funding from sites with any talk of the sniffles aka k -ovid.
Doing it my way, won't cause an issue with the forum ad funding. but nice try on you attempt to belittle someone.
You're awesome at it.

Now go log in as the auzzie,

Last edited:

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
If you were as smart as you thing you are.
The reason for the "-ovid" is because google ad's pull ad funding from sites with any talk of the sniffles aka k -ovid.
Doing it my way, won't cause an issue with the forum ad funding. but nice try on you attempt to belittle someone.
You're awesome at it.

1636460040430.png

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Sure it can. Lets get those out in the WILD before you make claims, like that.
Lets see it power a fridge, lights, heat, etc for 3 days, and still get you to a store 40 miles down the road.
My I'll wait till they are out and in the wild and real world outcomes are SEEN.
Oh so they can't happen, then even when they do you still don't believe it. It would be cheaper for you to charge up a Lightning and take it home to power your house! :cwl:

Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Hello; About the electric utilities giving credit for solar power. I also have read about some states and areas have stopped that practice. You can have solar panels that make excess power but some companies no longer give credit. May be they will accept the "free for them" electrons, but it will not reduce you bill.
It is my understanding those used battery packs from EV's are at some reduced state of capacity being why they are no longer in a car. I do get and understand a second life as a backup for a home is better than no second life at all.
I suppose a person can make it work in two ways. One would be to have several back up battery packs to hold plenty of charge. Not sure how much extra power could be generated on some days. In my area during the over 12 hours of sunlight months there may be some extra power each day. Right now and until next March I will be having less than 12 hours of sun. Around nine hours mid winter. With the energy to heat a home, I am not sure the day charge will carry me thru a night.

The second way to make it work is the more likely. Been seeing this idea played out during our current supply shortage. The idea seems to be we should get comfortable with doing without. Whatever the limits of solar and wind turn our to be, we will have to adjust to those limits. Turn off most power using things to get thru a cold night and hope it is not too overcast the next day, maybe.

Same sort of thing is happening in states for EV's in terms of skipping the gas tax at the fuel pumps. You with an EV will get some sort of bill for road use. Not sure of the details on the actual costs.

Note - I see I am not the only person who took the vaccine shots and is now being called an anti-vaxxer. The person reported actual breakthrough cases for several individuals including himself. So by reporting these actual events the anti-vaxxer label gets applied.

I also took not of how by simply calling the shots the "jabs", using that term make his opinion less worthy. Interesting double standard in the arguments in terms of words. A person who took the shots can be an anti-vaxxer and a person who calls the shots a "jab" cannot have a valued opinion. Neat trick.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
You're awesome at it.

Well if you were as smart as you thing* you are, you would realise that covid has been mentioned so many times in this thread you conspiracy theory would have happened by now. Plenty of adds showing for me so clearly a load of -rap on your part :yawn:

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh so they can't happen, then even when they do you still don't believe it. It would be cheaper for you to charge up a Lightning and take it home to power your house! :cwl:
Seems you skipped over the post. as I said I'll wait till the trucks are in the wild. and what it can and can't do.
Ford can claim it power a home for a month, doesn't make it reality .
Once they are in customers hands, and it can power a home that is used as it would be if powered by the electric power utility grid and it last 3 days, then I'll believe it.
but Ford hooking it up to a home, that only had a few l.e.d. lights on, and a fridge isn't stating much.
now go power a home running electric heat or an a/c, the fridge, the hot water heater, the lights, the washer/drier/ computer, router,and everything else a normal home has going while the family is home. and it is still doing so after 3 days, great. unlikely. but who knows as no one has these trucks to do this in the wild, customer use testing the claims of Ford.
If it can great. but knowing the draws even on the most energy star rated home gear. not likely.

I can power a fridge and a few led lights with a pair of marine deep cycle and an inverter. So.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
You're awesome at it.

1. I’m pretty stoked that you’ve managed to confuse the two of us. CJ is VASTLY more educated than I am, probably much, much brighter too. I take it as a compliment. Thanks.

2. I haven’t heard this particular conspiracy theory before.
Any other batshit crazy stuff you’d like to share with us while you’re going? I could use a good laugh.
Sponsored