Science is now cancelled?

bjstang

Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premiums a.k.a "Crazy Horse" & "Doll"
Vehicle Showcase
Anyway... How many scientific papers each year get retracted? Very few actually. If science was wrong more than right one would expect the number to be at least half, no?
Do your own homework. Provide some answers instead of questions.

Medical science errors are the third leading cause of death in the US. Indefensible to explain with a theory, especially one that changes by the day.

Still ZERO proof from you that science is worse than a coin flip.
Your stance is that science is no worse than a coin flip.... lol... twice

It's like talking to someone from bizarro world.
Where is bizarro world, Washington State? Nah, it's figment of your imagination, on the same scale as science.

What is your perversion with milk?
Love milk, does a body good. Try out the new stuff.

milk.jpeg

Wait a couple years to see if anyone dies first.

Advertisement

CJJon

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Do your own homework. Provide some answers instead of questions.

Medical science errors are the third leading cause of death in the US. Indefensible to explain with a theory, especially one that changes by the day.

Your stance is that science is no worse than a coin flip.... lol... twice

Where is bizarro world, Washington State? Nah, it's figment of your imagination, on the same scale as science.

Love milk, does a body good. Try out the new stuff.

milk.jpeg

Wait a couple years to see if anyone dies first.
You really are off your nut. You don’t make any sense. Sheesh.

bjstang

Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Obviously the scientific method has killed more people than it’s helped....
I agree with that. Blood letting was a hoax promoted by scientist for years and killed countless innocents.

so we should see a drastic decline in population since the scientific revolution right?
The answer is obvious. The ones that thrived didn't need help from science. It's the ones that sought help that found trouble.

Last edited:

bjstang

Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You really are off your nut. You don’t make any sense. Sheesh.
Don’t make things personal. We really just met and you have no idea where my nut is.

More weird ramblings.
Went right over the top of your pierced head. You don't know what blood letting is, try google. It's surprising how many were killed by that science.

CJJon

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don’t make things personal. We really just met and you have no idea where my nut is.

Went right over the top of your pierced head. You don't know what blood letting is, google. It's surprising how many were killed by that science.
Snort! Well, at least you are somewhat entertaining. Weird, dumb, and creepy...but entertaining.

bjstang

Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Snort! Well, at least you are somewhat entertaining. Weird, dumb, and creepy...but entertaining.
:cwl:

Bloodletting and science is weird, dumb, creepy, and not entertaining in the least.

peer.jpg

Peer reviewed, by a whole gaggle of crazy science believers , lol.

CJJon

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:cwl:

Bloodletting and science is weird, dumb, creepy, and not entertaining in the least.

peer.jpg

Peer reviewed, by a whole gaggle of crazy science believers , lol.
You just keep showing your ignorance! Comical!

sk47

Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Hello; This most recent back and forth got me to thinking about something I knew of years ago. It revolves around the shooting of President Garfield. Garfield survived the initial shooting to die much later from infections.
The way I heard it was the doctors at the time would poke their unwashed fingers into the wound. The germ theory was known of at the time but was not yet accepted by all medical professionals.
The prevailing "medical science" of the time dismissed the germ theory of disease and had not adopted simple sanitary protocols. I have suspected they had the attitude of thinking they had the answers and that was that.

I could not find a link to a specific discussion on his death and germ theory but do have a link which mentions that no sanitary measures were used.

Assassination of James A. Garfield - Wikipedia

I can only imagine what sort of names they called folks who questioned them. The language has likely changed a lot since then.

bjstang

Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I am frankly amazed at the flawed logic in this thread.

Fascinating.
Finally we agree on something. :like:

The sky is falling scientific theories pertaining to climate change are being thrown around on this thread like it’s true. We all know it’s a hoax.

"Global warming, another case where government is acting on someone's belief, unsupported by fact. It is true that average temperatures seem to be creeping up over the centuries that man has measured temperature. It is also true that the difference is less than the accuracy of the crude early thermometers, and that we have not had an accurate standard until this century.

There is absolutely no causal connection, especially since volcanoes have contributed much more to the Earth's carbon dioxide than man has. In addition, since most temperature measurements are taken at airports, the sun shining on the paved runways affects the readings."

Global warming is being observed on Venus, Mars, Europa, and Titan but it’s better than living in Washington State.

Last edited:

Advertisement

5 SPURS - 2

Advertisement