Sponsored

Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
What are you, 13?

Do you really think I care if you think convertible GT's are chick cars?

Snort!
Apparently you do, otherwise you wouldn't respond. You should know that though, seeing as how you are the mature, wise one here. 😂
Sponsored

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
What a great argument, just like all your other ones in this thread. Keep up the good work 👍
I was just playing down to your level.

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
I was just playing down to your level.
Ahhh, the adult version of "i know you are but what am i".

I see your insults haven't progressed past grade school level much like your critical thinking ability. Keep trying though, eventually you'll get there.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
You sound like a SJW. Most convertible mustangs are owned by females, it's a fact. I have no sides, just call it like it is. Kinda like you being a SJW, go on with the virtue signaling though
That may be the case about Mustangs, but that was not the point you were making. You were using it to suggest a convertible driver isn't a 'real man' or some other such drivel. You seem to be using inverse virtue signalling in your posts - or maybe we just all know what you are.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
What a great argument, just like all your other ones in this thread. Keep up the good work 👍
To be more clear, I don’t think anyone here expected you to realise that using the term “virtue signalling” is actually a form of virtue signalling.
That’s the irony that is missed by those who use the term.
That‘s why we might choose to call them a moron

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Ahhh, the adult version of "i know you are but what am i".

I see your insults haven't progressed past grade school level much like your critical thinking ability. Keep trying though, eventually you'll get there.
Is the irony in your posts intentional? Cos if so, it’s actually some genius stuff. It’s so deeply embedded and multi-layer.
If not, oh dear.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV

Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Cool your home by painting your roof: World's whitest paint on track to be sold to public (msn.com)
Hello; In addition to the actual topic of the story which is interesting on it's own, I was struck by a figure. The figure is 98.1%. It seems 98.1% is a big deal in some categories. A paint that reflects 98.1 % of sunlight is big news.
I get it. A few years ago I went with very light colored shingles for my roof. Off white. I kind of wish now I had gone even lighter for the shingles. I have considered painting the red brick of the house to reflect sunlight. That red brick gets very warm in the summer months.

I am pleased to find that a percentage over 98% is considered exceptional for some things. Sad thing will likely be the paint will cost a lot.
Now if someone can come up with a white road surface??

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Yeah, mandating kids to get the COVID vaccine makes a ton of sense. Totally not big pharma prioritizing profits. Let's mandate flu shots next and ban pools of water. Liberal logic 🥴

rb3kreoxanq71.jpg

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Is the irony in your posts intentional? Cos if so, it’s actually some genius stuff. It’s so deeply embedded and multi-layer.
If not, oh dear.
Cos? Learn to spell and then come back to me.

Don't you guys have 6 beer per household limit down there? I'm reporting you because you can't be this fucking retarded, you must be drunk. But then again, your post say otherwise.

Last edited: