ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Wait…so you’ve been infected 3 times despite having natural immunity AND the jab?
Got poked, and still got it 2 more times. 1st time I tested + for it, there wasn't a vax yet.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Got poked, and still got it 2 more times. 1st time I tested + for it, there wasn't a vax yet.
Understood. I was just confirming that you’ve actually had it three times as opposed to just testing positive three times. Thanks.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You need to explain yourself here as that comment makes no sense
What part don't you understand? I did not use any fancy wording.
I was flat out told to not to stop by my parents or anyone else with risk factors for 30 days after I finish quarantine of 14 days, Why oh why would they be stating that.
Seems SUS

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You are alive today, right? Would you rather have not been vaccinated?

You can't be that dense.

So much for natural immunity, huh?
Prove that the vax did anything at all.
Everything I was told it do, it has failed to do, so?
Who is to say that if I did not get poked if I'd get covid 3 times and till make it out the other side still alive or not.
You have a crystal ball you are not telling us about.
As you are FLAT OUT ASSUMING.
Known facts.
Got sick in spring 2020 tested + for covid, was sick as hell, about the same as a bad case of the flu.
Got the poke (2 shots)
Tested + this summer after getting sick again and the same lack of taste/etc. was just as bad as the 1st time as far as feeling like royal crap, etc.
Last week started with cough and fever, them taste going, off to doctors and again tested +.
So far the fever, body aches and headaches, cough,etc is just as bad as the 1st and 2nd time.

But You know all, and are ASSUMING if I didn't get poked it be even worse. right, fire up that crystal ball and tell us some more unfounded b/s, won't you!!

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
^^^ It's been said many times by 100s of sources that the vaccine is not 100%. In your case, it apparently doesn't help much ... nor does your natural immune system - not everone's immune system works at the same level or efficacy. If either one worked well in your case then you wouldn't have experience what you did. Another possibility is you've caught Covid variant(s).

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you don't mind answering, when did you get fully vaccinated and with which one? Any side effects from the shots?

If you don't want to give any info on any of this I would understand, and disregard if that's the case.

Since you said you were "coughing and looking like hell warmed over" I would assume that the Covid test was accurate and not a false positive. Was it verified to be the delta variant?

How did you feel the other 2 times you caught it? Were you retested any of those times to ensure testing wasn't false positive?

What have any medical professionals said about you situation, because it sounds super rare.

Like others have said, who knows how you would have fared if you caught it before being vaccinated ... nobody can say, but if it was me I wouldn't have wanted to find out first hand. Take care and please open your mind to see there could be all kinds of reasons this happened besides the vaccine being the cause.
I got the shots ASAP once ok'd do do so, like most that fell under the essential workers.
First 2 times, I had two test If I tested + they retested 3 days later because of the chance of a false+. I have not been tested the a second time , this time yet, as the last test was just the other day.
I will be re tested more than likely Friday. Going on how the last 2 times I had covid per the symptoms and what I delt with, I am going out on a limb that I will test + the next test. As the symptoms are the same and the same level of feeling like crap. None of the test were the rapid if that helps.
The brand of the shots It starts with a "P" .

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Prove that the vax did anything at all.
Everything I was told it do, it has failed to do, so?
Who is to say that if I did not get poked if I'd get covid 3 times and till make it out the other side still alive or not.
You have a crystal ball you are not telling us about.
As you are FLAT OUT ASSUMING.
Known facts.
Got sick in spring 2020 tested + for covid, was sick as hell, about the same as a bad case of the flu.
Got the poke (2 shots)
Tested + this summer after getting sick again and the same lack of taste/etc. was just as bad as the 1st time as far as feeling like royal crap, etc.
Last week started with cough and fever, them taste going, off to doctors and again tested +.
So far the fever, body aches and headaches, cough,etc is just as bad as the 1st and 2nd time.

But You know all, and are ASSUMING if I didn't get poked it be even worse. right, fire up that crystal ball and tell us some more unfounded b/s, won't you!!
I'm just playing the odds. You seem especially susceptible, were vaccinated, and are alive. Look at the stats - most deaths now are unvaccinated. Do you really think you would have favored better if not vaccinated?

It just doesn't make logical sense-no assumption.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
I got the shots ASAP once ok'd do do so, like most that fell under the essential workers.
First 2 times, I had two test If I tested + they retested 3 days later because of the chance of a false+. I have not been tested the a second time , this time yet, as the last test was just the other day.
I will be re tested more than likely Friday. Going on how the last 2 times I had covid per the symptoms and what I delt with, I am going out on a limb that I will test + the next test. As the symptoms are the same and the same level of feeling like crap. None of the test were the rapid if that helps.
Hello; I am thinking of you. Hope you do OK. Got to be tough to go thru it three times. Good luck

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the info. Have any doctors had any input to you about why this could have happened - especially since the level of symptoms sounded to all be about the same. As others had said ... speedy recovery wishes.

Sponsored

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2017 Tundra TRDPRO, 1976 Porsche 912
Nothing better than a COVID debate on a car forum. Here you go boys.....
images.jpeg

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Ask the Admin to delete the OT Forum I guess ..
If you don't like it don't read it. The admin did stop this from updating on the main page and are letting us debate each other.

I thank them for the leniency.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Not quite sure how you got to that conclusion.
Because you seem to be OK with lock-downs, mandates, vaccine papers ect.....

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you don't like it don't read it. The admin did stop this from updating on the main page and are letting us debate each other.

I thank them for the leniency.
LoL ... guess you didn't get it ... read it again. Does anyone around here understand sarcasm? The use of this might have given you a clue ----> 😄

And I said OT Forum (like we ARE allowed to talk about OTs on a "car forum") ... not "this thread". I know there are a lot of pieces to put together, but come on, lol. Maybe that's what you should be saying to Bulldog9 ---> "if you don't like it don't read it". I'm reading plenty of it.
Sponsored

Last edited: