Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Aus may be a democracy, We are a representative republic.

Although many are trying to change that.

From your flippant answer it seems to me you would like living in the old Soviet union.
Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
From the atricle:
" About 120,000 people in Slovenia have received the vaccine.

Like much of Central and Eastern Europe, Slovenia in recent weeks has seen a rise in new coronavirus infections. The country of 2 million people has fully vaccinated nearly 48 percent of its population, a smaller share than in many other EU nations. "

Let's see ... 120,000 vaccinated out of 2 million. Just how does that equate to 48% of the country. 120,000/2,000,000 = 6%.

The protesters carried banners reading "Stop Corona Fascism" and demanded equal rights for both those who are vaccinated and those who are not.

"I am here for the future, the future of my kids, future generations, because this craziness needs to be stopped," protester Katja Zupan said. "If we don't stand up for ourselves and for mankind, then we are done, we are lost."
Guess they don't believe in mandates and laws made in a democracy/republic/whatever either in order to protect their society as a whole. Maybe they should get together with the same minded people and go start their own country and government.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Aus may be a democracy, We are a representative republic.

Although many are trying to change that.

From your flippant answer it seems to me you would like living in the old Soviet union.
Not quite sure how you got to that conclusion.
I literally just showed support for the concept of democratic ideals.

I’m not sure that a true democracy exists anywhere in the world at this time. What we do have is various versions of it, the US being one of them.
You can label it whatever you want, but the fact that you get a vote is in fact part of a democratic process. True democracy? No. But it’s not a dictatorship either.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What do you think the words "promote the general Welfare" in the Constitution means?

" We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America. "

Would trying to protect people from dying from a deadly disease (or any other thing) be part of the promotion of welfare for the People? Could it be possible that making mandates and laws in order to promote welfare to the People might just be what the Constitution is talking about? "Promote the general Welfare" doesn't mean that anyone can do whatever they want to do if they are causing an obvious lack of Welfare to the People.

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
What do you think the words "promote the general Welfare" in the Constitution means?

" We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America. "

Would trying to protect people from dying from a deadly disease (or any other thing) be part of the promotion of welfare for the People? Could it be possible that making mandates and laws in order to promote welfare to the People might just be what the Constitution is talking about? "Promote the general Welfare" doesn't mean that anyone can do whatever they want to do if they are causing an obvious lack of Welfare to the People.
I’ve often wondered if there should have been a bill of responsibilities that accompanied the bill of rights.

Might’ve made things a lot simpler. 🤷‍♂️😂

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello; Which is why I have been consent in saying those who survived the covid virus on their own are the ones with proven natural immunity. Probably wrote such around ten + times by now.

I do not include those who wind up in hospital needing massive amounts of care to survive. If you catch covid and/or other virus, then get sick and then recover on your own it follows your immune system did it's job. Part of that job is long term immunity. How long term may be the question but my guess is it will last a few years for the specific virus a person was infected with.
I also figure the natural immunity is being closely looked into and if something changes we will be told right away. Not sure if you will post good news about natural immunity, but I will when I find it.

I also know that natural immunity for one virus strain is not going to be good for later mutated strains. Same deal for the shots. When/if a strain mutated enough comes along neither the shots nor previous immunity will still be good.
Your first sentence is absolutely wrong. I keep saying your base premises are wrong, yet you continue. You are not a dumb person, just stubborn as hell.

I'm too tired to deal with the rest, but it flows from your false base belief.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Come on, at least give him credit for an interesting read.
Oh, I enjoyed the read. Was good to see the system working properly.
Sponsored