Sponsored

Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Wait…so you’ve been infected 3 times despite having natural immunity AND the jab?
That's what I was thinking too. Maybe he's getting infected with a bunch of variants trying to take hold. Or his immune system just isn't working right regardless of being vaccinated and reinfected multiple times.
Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
But it only brings up what google thinks appropriate unless you dig for the info. The avg person just reads the first thing that pops up. "The approved propaganda."
So that's your excuse because when you Google things to try and back up your cockamamie claims you can't find any good hits? 😆

No the jab is the virus planted to take over your mind later, like plankton did in Sponge Bob Square pants

See I'm being proved correct, we should do nothing since the jab and getting it does not stop it.

There I can be just as off the wall as GT Pony
My sarcasm might be off the wall at times to make a point, but it's accurate ... unlike your off the wall claims and comments.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FEAR MONGERING BULLSH_T.
Nothing more.
On a side note. Yesterday at doctors because Of, cough and looking like hell warmed over,And work requiring me to get checked out. I tested + for covid, This makes the 3rd time.
April 2020, summer 2021 and yesterday.
Tell us again how the vax did anything at all.
I have 14 days of forced being alone to read your reply, GO.
If you don't mind answering, when did you get fully vaccinated and with which one? Any side effects from the shots?

If you don't want to give any info on any of this I would understand, and disregard if that's the case.

Since you said you were "coughing and looking like hell warmed over" I would assume that the Covid test was accurate and not a false positive. Was it verified to be the delta variant?

How did you feel the other 2 times you caught it? Were you retested any of those times to ensure testing wasn't false positive?

What have any medical professionals said about you situation, because it sounds super rare.

Like others have said, who knows how you would have fared if you caught it before being vaccinated ... nobody can say, but if it was me I wouldn't have wanted to find out first hand. Take care and please open your mind to see there could be all kinds of reasons this happened besides the vaccine being the cause.

Last edited:

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That somehow at least two found a way to twist your post almost magically into an attack against natural immunity is telling. Just made up fancy it would seem with no basis in facts presented.
I think you're trying to read between the lines and continue your own twisted banter because nobody is saying that natural immunity isn't good or important. Pretty much everyone in this thread who has been reading and researching knows once somebody catches Covid that their immune system will be triggered to fight the virus and build some immunity against reinfections - regardless if they are vaccinated or not. But just because that happens doesn't make them bullet proof from the virus, just like the vaccine doesn't make anyone bullet proof either.

But the rub is not everyone's immune system is the same, nor will everyone's immune system win the battle against an infection. That's why so many unvaccinated people end up in the hospital and/or died around the world. Some vaccinated people still go down that path, but the percentage is very low, which has been shown to be the case from many sources. The vaccine's main purpose is to help someone's immune system be stronger and more ready to act if someone gets infected - that also holds true for people who have already had Covid per the experts and studies. Overall, it does that job to a very high degree, but it's not a guarantee to work as designed for everyone. Everyone here should already know that.

So it seems what antivaxxers perceive as an attack that the natural immune system isn't good is really more alone the lines that the natural immune system in a lot of people might need some help from the vaccine to prevent the virus from causing havoc and death in a lot of cases. Nobody can sit there and say their immune system is up to the task or not until they actually get infected and see how their immune system reacts. Some work well, others don't.

Last edited:

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Nobody can sit there and say their immune system is up to the task or not until they actually get infected and see how their immune system reacts. Some work well, others don't.
Hello; Which is why I have been consent in saying those who survived the covid virus on their own are the ones with proven natural immunity. Probably wrote such around ten + times by now.

I do not include those who wind up in hospital needing massive amounts of care to survive. If you catch covid and/or other virus, then get sick and then recover on your own it follows your immune system did it's job. Part of that job is long term immunity. How long term may be the question but my guess is it will last a few years for the specific virus a person was infected with.
I also figure the natural immunity is being closely looked into and if something changes we will be told right away. Not sure if you will post good news about natural immunity, but I will when I find it.

I also know that natural immunity for one virus strain is not going to be good for later mutated strains. Same deal for the shots. When/if a strain mutated enough comes along neither the shots nor previous immunity will still be good.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello; Which is why I have been consent in saying those who survived the covid virus on their own are the ones with proven natural immunity. Probably wrote such around ten + times by now.
Like I and others have said many times, it seems like the antivaxxers are the ones who would rather take a chance and find out first hand if their immune system is able to handle the virus or not instead of seeing and realizing that vaccinated people do way better at fighting the virus. They seem to be risk takers, but like mentioned in this thread what other kinds of risk mitigation do they conduct in their lives ... maybe none?

I do not include those who wind up in hospital needing massive amounts of care to survive. If you catch covid and/or other virus, then get sick and then recover on your own it follows your immune system did it's job. Part of that job is long term immunity. How long term may be the question but my guess is it will last a few years for the specific virus a person was infected with.
I also figure the natural immunity is being closely looked into and if something changes we will be told right away. Not sure if you will post good news about natural immunity, but I will when I find it.
Again ... the only way anyone knows if their immune system will win or not is if they get infected. Seems like a crazy way to "test" the immune system instead of triggering it in a much safer manner with a vaccine to make it stronger and faster to take on the virus. The virus has killed millions of poeple ... just how many people has the vaccine actually killed? Been down that road a few times already.

I also know that natural immunity for one virus strain is not going to be good for later mutated strains. Same deal for the shots. When/if a strain mutated enough comes along neither the shots nor previous immunity will still be good.
Yes, and it's been proven that the virus loves people it can take hold of and mutate in. And it's been proven that's more likely to happen in unvaccinated people because unvaccinated people catch and become ill from the virus way more than the vaccinated people do. It's also a reason why the studies by experts recommend a booster shot for people who already had Covid.

So you never answered my question from before ... that is: Knowing what you know today, would you still get vaccinated or not? From what you post it seems you now regret getting vaccinated and you would rather have taken your chances of building immunity from actually being infected.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you read deep into the article?

The peasants are revolting.
One or two people might have died from the vaccine and the "peasants" go apeshit.

Yet, multi-millions of people (mostly unvaccinated) have died from Covid and they are AOK with that. 🤔

Logic = 0.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
One or two people might have died from the vaccine and the "peasants" go apeshit.

Yet, multi-millions of people (mostly unvaccinated) have died from Covid and they are AOK with that. 🤔

Logic = 0.
A friend of mine is convinced that nearly every death that follows vaccination MUST be caused by the vaccine. I replaced “vaccine“ with “toothpaste“ to demonstrate how poor his methodology is. He couldn‘t follow the logic.
Good thing he’s not in charge of anything outside of painting cars.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A friend of mine is convinced that nearly every death that follows vaccination MUST be caused by the vaccine. I replaced “vaccine“ with “toothpaste“ to demonstrate how poor his methodology is. He couldn‘t follow the logic.
Good thing he’s not in charge of anything outside of painting cars.
Sounds like he's been breathing toxic paint fumes for too many years. Probably never wore the appropriate PPE. 🤔 😄

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
How revolting are they?
Nice twist, just remember they were not too long ago under Soviet rule.
No they are going "ape shit" over "your papers please do you have permission to be here?"
They are rioting over covid passports.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Nice twist, just remember they were not too long ago under Soviet rule.

No they are going "ape shit" over "your papers please do you have permission to be here?"
They are rioting over covid passports.
You’re talking about an extreme minority.
As always, everyone’s entitled to an opinion, but until that opinion is held by more than half the people, it isn’t worth shit in a democracy.
Sponsored