wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
I don’t care what side you are on this issue, but you have less than a 1% chance of convincing anyone otherwise on a car forum…

• those that have it, can’t change their mind anymore
  • those that don’t, wont be swayed by those that have

…y’all need a hobby 😂

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
All are vaxed, required to be "AT" work , also We are 6 feet or more apart 99% of the time.
Delta variant is much more contagious and a stronger more aggressive virus, even to people who have already been vaccinated. Plus the vaccine efficiency is waning with time.

The covid illness was as bad the 2nd time as it was the 1st, and the 1st time I got it, I had not been vax'd, So the vax/poke whatever way you want to state it, did not do anything to reduce the effects of covid, got the same, lack of taste, lack of smell, headaches, body aches, and hard to breath and then, pneumonia as a parting gift.
There are a lot of factors involved, and every person is different. Just because what happened in your case doesn't mean it's happening the same for everyone else ... and it's obviously not. You were not vaxxed the first time you got it, and it was probably not the delta variant the first time. You could have had a mild case, and maybe your immune system didn't build up very well. And you probably got the delta variant the 2nd time and possible the vaccine doesn't work very well with your immune system. It's been said a hundred times that not everyone will be fully protected from the vaccine.

But at least I am still above the dirt, many that got it after being poked are not.
You stating it could have been worse if I wasn't vaxed doesn't hold water. Because if that was the case, the 1st time I got it, it should have been worse as I wasn't vaxed at that time.
It certainly could hold water for the reasons given above. If you were un-vaxxed and happened to get the delta variant the first time it could have been a whole different story.

But to take your experience and trying to soap box as an anti-vaxxer because of it without looking at how the majority of people react and benefit from the vaccine is illogical.

There is a REASON they are pushing for a booster shot, the 1st one either wasn't enough, or didn't work, and they changed the formula that will be the "booster"
Many are getting the "delta"covid illness a week or two after getting vaxed, Many that work at home, and haven't been around anyone , How are they coming down with the "delta" covid? When they are vaxed, masked, and social distancing aka living like a hermit, And those that did the poking tested negative for it, So they didn't get it from the nurse/doctor.
Seems odd that those that have very little to no human contact at all, get poked then get the "delta" covid a week to 2 weeks later, that puts the time of infection at the time of the poke. If any off the data the WOW &CDC are to be believed.
There is no solid data that says the Covid vaccine gives people Covid. It's impossible with the mRNA technology if you read up on it. Many links have been given and this has been discussed. Go do some research about it yourself.

Last edited:

Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
What is your conclusion from this article?
Hello; The folks in the story are still clearly on your side of the issues. After three shots, enforced masking at work the fellow get infected and winds up very sick. Still is giving credit to the shots. That is what you want, is it not?

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
I don’t care what side you are on this issue, but you have less than a 1% chance of convincing anyone otherwise on a car forum…

• those that have it, can’t change their mind anymore
  • those that don’t, wont be swayed by those that have

…y’all need a hobby 😂
Well, I am not too concerned about the kooks here who believe in things and that can't be swayed. I am here more for the lurker who just might not be led down the wrong path.

I figure the Flat Earthers are good at illustrating just how nonsensical some of the Covid conspiracists are and just how the anti-vaccine cabal thinks.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Hello; The folks in the story are still clearly on your side of the issues. After three shots, enforced masking at work the fellow get infected and winds up very sick. Still is giving credit to the shots. That is what you want, is it not?
No sir. I just didn't want to get rebuffed by you again for not being able to divine what your real intent is.

Just wanted some clarity.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So your logic is that a very rare case happens and it blows the whole thing out of the water? On or off, black or white ... no analog it seems.

Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
So your logic is that a very rare case happens and it blows the whole thing out of the water? On or off, black or white ... no analog it seems.

Hello; Quoting myself from a recent post. " Another is to get you involved in an inane back and forth or side track which takes up pages. The tack of slightly twisting some comment out of context is one example."
This response is a good example of not only twisting what I wrote but also pulling implications out of thin air with no basis. I can spend time and use up screen space trying to straighten the twisted comments and false implications in a reply post. Only to very likely get another twisted response and then another and then another.

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
Well, I am not too concerned about the kooks here who believe in things and that can't be swayed. I am here more for the lurker who just might not be led down the wrong path.
which only makes my point, because if you stand back and look at it, that statement covers both sides…

unless of course one (as you so eloquently put it) “takes things way too personally and it clouds your judgement.”

…jus sayin 😎

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
When I saw we were masking up all our young kids a thought occurred to me. What is going to happen to their immune systems when it get relatively low doses of germs and viruses?

Well I heard some "spert" on the radio today claiming we are going to have a super flu season either this year or next, but absolutely when we de-mask.

Unintended consequences are the worse.

Sometimes it is best to wait and see instead of jumping in with both feet. Maybe masks and yearly jabs will be necessary for humans to live in the future, have we started our own demise?

Jumping ahead 5 or 6 steps;

When it is necessary for humans to have yearly jabs or die, that will be a great source of power for whoever is in charge of things.

Ever hear of don't put all your eggs in one basket?

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guess it's time to write another science fiction book about the future. 😀
Sponsored