Sponsored

Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
My beef is that the only people at risk are unvaccinated, and have already made their own assumption of risk. Why supersede their assumption of risk, when they are the population at risk?
I'm not really sure why you think my stance on this means I think I should be making the call to do whatever I want at work. I haven't said anywhere that no restrictions should be in place. I think some are reasonable.
I case you haven't been reading, with the delta variant which is the main version of the virus going around, vaccinated people can have a break-through infection. So it is not just the unvaccinated at risk. However, the unvaccinated are much more at risk, and also seem to be more able to spread the virus compared to vaccinated people.

The more I read from you, the more confusing you seem to be. Yes, YOU have the right to be of risk to yourself if that's what you want to do, but you do not have the right to cause risk to other people around you ... regardless if you know you are doing it unintentionally or not - meaning regardless if you know you have Covid or not and are infectious to others.

It seems like this all boils down to you don't want to be tested once a week at work.

I don't, however, feel that just because some restrictions make sense, or are reasonable that anything goes and we should just add more and more restrictions.
" Anything goes and we should just add more and more restrictions. " ... like what? If people would do what they are asked to do, and join in at trying to end the spread of the virus them maybe all this crap would eventually go away and we could be back to "normal". But it seems as it's going, there is too much divide on the logic on how to handle this, and the longer that goes on the longer this situation will go on. The longer this goes on, it's possible the more restrictions will have to be put in place to make this all go away. It's not really hard to understand.
Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AGAIN, no one has to carry a card listing what vax they have got and when, EVER. Yes parents have to prove the child got the shots before starting school at age 5, but anytime you move the new school /town don't ask for proof, nor has any event, nor any college, nor any employer.
As seen as we have hippa laws , employers don't have access to this data, unless they ask for it, and 95% of them never do.
YET this one it is, WHY.
Want to go to a live show, need to show your card or be tested in the last 48-72 hours. Want to travel, have to show your covid vax card , want to work need to show your covid vax card. ONLY this virus is requiring this. none of the other viruses that we have gotten shots for as kids or later in life, have you needed to show you have got the vax, or be tested within so many hours of an event, travel.
Why the push for this, when those that DID get the poke, are still getting covid.
I tested + last year in the spring, lasted 2 weeks or so, got the shots, And in June 2021 had covid AGAIN.
It was just as bad the 2nd time as the first. This whole thing is a farce.
Do you think if another viral disease killed between 4 and 7 million people on Earth in 18 months that anything would be any different than they are right now? If you are vaccinated then why are you on this rant? Is it too difficult to carry your card or take a photo of it so it's on your phone is asked to show proof? šŸ˜„

BTW ... the people who are vaccinated can still get a break-through with the deltas variant, but the unvaccinated are the ones way more at risk. Doesn't anyone read the links or go research stuff themselves, or are they just disconnected from what's going on in the world?

Last edited:

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Doesn't anyone read the links or go research stuff themselves, or are they just disconnected from what's going on in the world?
Sorry.... I'm very disconnected from what's going on in the world and don't really research about all this. I just read what you guys post on here and click those links :) I just wake up, go to work, come home, sleep, repeat, and on occasion I'll go for drives.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry.... I'm very disconnected from what's going on in the world and don't really research about all this. I just read what you guys post on here and click those links :) I just wake up, go to work, come home, sleep, repeat, and on occasion I'll go for drives.
On occasion ... ? šŸ˜„

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Do you think if another viral disease killed between 4 and 7 million people on Earth in 18 months that anything would be any different than they are right now? If you are vaccinated then why are you on this rant? Is it too difficult to carry your card or take a photo of it so it's on your phone is asked to show proof? šŸ˜„

BTW ... the people who are vaccinated can still get a break-through with the deltas variant, but the unvaccinated are the ones way more at risk. Doesn't anyone read the links or go research stuff themselves, or are they just disconnected from what's going on in the world?
When folks that died from a heart attack,(never tested for covid ) are listed as cause of death covid, when a person gets in a fatal wreck on a motorbike and the cause of death is listed as covid,(never tested for covid) Fall 80 feet to your death off a cliff, cause of death covid. (never tested for covid)come on. It is amazing they can tell it was covid that got um without a test, just by looking at them. Simply amazing.
I have ZERO faith in the numbers the world health is putting out .
Also tell me, how did the covid vax help me? I still got it, and 3 people I was in contact with also got it, They have not been out side the house at all, so where did they get it? Hint it wasn't a ghost.
The vax did not stop me from getting covid a SECOND TIME, nor did it stop me from passing it on to others, and the illness was as bad the 2nd time as the first, so the farce that the vax makes the illness not as bad is unicorn farts.
Oh, and shockingly they are not tracking this .
The CDC have the best used car salesmen going .

Last edited:

Sponsored

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Glad you find that funny , Says allot about your character
dickhead.jpg

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
dickhead.jpg
Iā€™m laughing at your gullibility to be specific.
You just donā€™t realise how ridiculous your posts are.
Not sure how thatā€™s my fault.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
When folks that died from a heart attack,(never tested for covid ) are listed as cause of death covid, when a person gets in a fatal wreck on a motorbike and the cause of death is listed as covid,(never tested for covid) Fall 80 feet to your death off a cliff, cause of death covid. (never tested for covid)come on. It is amazing they can tell it was covid that got um without a test, just by looking at them. Simply amazing.
I have ZERO faith in the numbers the world health is putting out .
Also tell me, how did the covid vax help me? I still got it, and 3 people I was in contact with also got it, They have not been out side the house at all, so where did they get it? Hint it wasn't a ghost.
The vax did not stop me from getting covid a SECOND TIME, nor did it stop me from passing it on to others, and the illness was as bad the 2nd time as the first, so the farce that the vax makes the illness not as bad is unicorn farts.
Oh, and shockingly they are not tracking this .
The CDC have the best used car salesmen going .
And the Earth is flat?

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
dickhead.jpg
Hello; While the rude comments are directed at you personally the strategy is more general. The idea seems to be to try to put down anyone who make a claim they either cannot or do not know how to refute.
Much the same as when any of us post a link which disputes one or more of their favored ideas. One of the more common strategies is to say something negative about the source. What it boils down to is the interesting way only the sources that support their particular agenda pass their muster and any source that disputes their agenda is not good enough.
On a different forum which has a thread on the covid virus I found a CDC link I have been posting each week. It has been showing a steady decline in cases since August. Some on that thread do not like the data, but because they have thrown out CDC information as the "true" source they have been in a fit state for a few weeks.

So when the use the Ha-Ha symbol or start with the word "interesting" such is indeed an insult. A way to deflect from the content of a post without having to actually address a good point they cannot easily refute.
I think the idea is to do two or thee things. One is the hope that by disrespecting your comments others will not consider them seriously. Another is to piss you off in the hope you go on a vulgar rant in response and maybe get yourself banned.
Another is to get you involved in an inane back and forth or side track which takes up pages. The tack of slightly twisting some comment out of context is one example.

I read the comments you made and get your point. The vaccines which we were told are highly effective months ago are proving to be very "leaky vaccines" which means vaccinated persons can and do carry the virus home to others. Since these outcomes do not fit with the latest slogan of "it is a pandemic of the unvaccinated" you get a Ha-Ha or compared to someone who believes in a flat earth.

My take is to go on with my stance on things and try to not be distracted too much. I hope to not be baited into pointless side tracks too often. It is best to ignore the personal jabs if possible.

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Hello; While the rude comments are directed at you personally the strategy is more general. The idea seems to be to try to put down anyone who make a claim they either cannot or do not know how to refute.
Much the same as when any of us post a link which disputes one or more of their favored ideas. One of the more common strategies is to say something negative about the source. What it boils down to is the interesting way only the sources that support their particular agenda pass their muster and any source that disputes their agenda is not good enough.
On a different forum which has a thread on the covid virus I found a CDC link I have been posting each week. It has been showing a steady decline in cases since August. Some on that thread do not like the data, but because they have thrown out CDC information as the "true" source they have been in a fit state for a few weeks.

So when the use the Ha-Ha symbol or start with the word "interesting" such is indeed an insult. A way to deflect from the content of a post without having to actually address a good point they cannot easily refute.
I think the idea is to do two or thee things. One is the hope that by disrespecting your comments others will not consider them seriously. Another is to piss you off in the hope you go on a vulgar rant in response and maybe get yourself banned.
Another is to get you involved in an inane back and forth or side track which takes up pages. The tack of slightly twisting some comment out of context is one example.

I read the comments you made and get your point. The vaccines which we were told are highly effective months ago are proving to be very "leaky vaccines" which means vaccinated persons can and do carry the virus home to others. Since these outcomes do not fit with the latest slogan of "it is a pandemic of the unvaccinated" you get a Ha-Ha or compared to someone who believes in a flat earth.

My take is to go on with my stance on things and try to not be distracted too much. I hope to not be baited into pointless side tracks too often. It is best to ignore the personal jabs if possible.
I'll just respond to one bit here...your links are generally a joke. MSN opinion pieces and fringe-type 'evidence' that have mostly been thoroughly discredited or don't make clinical or logical sense. Also, you fish around the web for proof of your thoughts and ideas about how you think things are and/or fit your narrative. I on the other hand, search out evidence and facts first to inform my opinion before I make a conclusions. Conversely, good evidence and facts will change my opinion, not stubbornly reinforce it.

You take things way too personally and it has clouded your judgement.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just shows how contagious it can be. How would you have done with no vaccination. Where you're buddies vaccinated? Or did you think just because you were that you could go breath all over them?

It's been said a million times that the vaccine is not 100% and that the delta variant can break through even more than the original virus.

Last edited:

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you wonā€™t even take the first one, why does it bother you?
It may possibly be the case that we need to get a booster every year for the rest of our lives. Who knows?
For those of us who arenā€™t scared of science, it wonā€™t be a huge problem.
Like I mentioned before, he's had Covid and now thinks he's bullet-proof with some natural immune system protection. Yet he continues to beat the anti-vaxxer drum and would rather others never get a shot to help their immune system, and would rather they just take their chances on getting Covid. So on one hand he's all for better immunity, but on the opposite hand don't get vaccinated to help you battle Covid better if you do happen to get it. Basically talking out of both sides of the mouth.
Sponsored