ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Yeah, who cares if a small percentage of the people catch it at work and end up dying or have a hard time recovering and/or become a long hauler - what if one of those people was your friend or family? Part of the reason is to also help stop the spreading and any possible new mutations. Since hardly over 50% of the people in this country are vaccinated then it makes these kind of measures to happen if the virus keeps spreading and people keep dying and loading up hospital capacity ... it's not complicated logic. If this delta wave didn't happen then I highly doubt there would be any mandates at this time.

I bet even if there wasn't a mandate that many big companies would have made their own vaccine mandate to protect their employees because they are ultimately responsible to ensure the workplace is safe for people.
Ok, riddle me this. If that is your stance, then why not require the polo, the flu, the measles, ect. vax. TB and any other vax also.
WHY ONLY THIS ONE If it is in the name of worker/employee safety!
People are not stupid , they can see b/s when they are confronted with it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, riddle me this. If that is your stance, then why not require the polo, the flu, the measles, ect. vax. TB and any other vax also.
WHY ONLY THIS ONE
You honestly can’t work this out for yourself? You’re joking right?

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
WHY ONLY THIS ONE If it is in the name of worker/employee safety!
Thought Polio, MMR, etc were universally mandatory at the state level. Example follows:

https://www.immunize.org/laws/polio.asp

Sponsored

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
I would like to know why this so called "best vaccine ever" does not work as well as say the measles vaccine. So I will keep asking until someone can explain it.
https://www.cell.com/cell-reports-medicine/fulltext/S2666-3791(21)00041-0

I already explained why before in a simple manner, seems like you want the real reason.

You cannot compare two genetically distinct organisms and expect them to work the same exact way. That's like arguing why Chimps can't walk like us even though 98.8% of our DNA is the same

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Thought Polio, MMR, etc were universally mandatory at the state level. Example follows:

https://www.immunize.org/laws/polio.asp
Hello; I do not know if the polio vaccine was mandated back in the 50's. I was in the second or third grade when I got the shot for polio. Polio was and still is a much worse illness than covid. My mom wanted me to have it.

Here is at least one thing to consider. I do not know for sure yet if the new mRNA type vaccines are long term safe with any confidence yet. All but one of them are still under emergency use authorization is my understanding. The one that has been fully approved is still being given under the same limited liability as the rest is what I can find out.
I asked about the liability issue back when that full approval happened. I can not find out if people taking that fully approved shot will be able to sue for damages if serious side effects happen. One know it all on another forum gave a flip answer. I ask about it on this thread. I would still like to know.
I took the moderna under the emergency use standards. I will just have to put up with any effects and lump it. There is a federal program but it allows for very limited liability claims.

The mRNA vaccines are new and any long term effects are yet to be come known. The makers, prescribers and administrators are protected from liability. Seems a bit too early to have mandates for the jabs. At the very least the vaccines ought to have the same liability attached as other medications before they can be mandated.

I do not know what the survival rate was for polio back in the day, but it was a much worse disease than covid19.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
https://www.cell.com/cell-reports-medicine/fulltext/S2666-3791(21)00041-0

I already explained why before in a simple manner, seems like you want the real reason.

You cannot compare two genetically distinct organisms and expect them to work the same exact way. That's like arguing why Chimps can't walk like us even though 98.8% of our DNA is the same
Hello; That is a very technical link. I may be wrong but if memory serves the main difference is that measles s a DNA type pathogen. If so DNA pathogens do not mutate very much for one thing.

Covid 19 is an RNA type just as the flu is. They can and likely will mutate much more often.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Hello; I do not know if the polio vaccine was mandated back in the 50's. I was in the second or third grade when I got the shot for polio. Polio was and still is a much worse illness than covid. My mom wanted me to have it.

Here is at least one thing to consider. I do not know for sure yet if the new mRNA type vaccines are long term safe with any confidence yet. All but one of them are still under emergency use authorization is my understanding. The one that has been fully approved is still being given under the same limited liability as the rest is what I can find out.
I asked about the liability issue back when that full approval happened. I can not find out if people taking that fully approved shot will be able to sue for damages if serious side effects happen. One know it all on another forum gave a flip answer. I ask about it on this thread. I would still like to know.
I took the moderna under the emergency use standards. I will just have to put up with any effects and lump it. There is a federal program but it allows for very limited liability claims.

The mRNA vaccines are new and any long term effects are yet to be come known. The makers, prescribers and administrators are protected from liability. Seems a bit too early to have mandates for the jabs. At the very least the vaccines ought to have the same liability attached as other medications before they can be mandated.

I do not know what the survival rate was for polio back in the day, but it was a much worse disease than covid19.
I don't question the comparative severity, though we had a President who served honorably at one of our most challenging times, despite being inflicted with Polio. Having said that, my point was in direct response to the question of why COVID vaccines would be mandated and not polio or measles. Response: they are.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Hello; That is a very technical link. I may be wrong but if memory serves the main difference is that measles s a DNA type pathogen. If so DNA pathogens do not mutate very much for one thing.

Covid 19 is an RNA type just as the flu is. They can and likely will mutate much more often.
It is a technical link because it's a technical question. I had already explained why probably two times now in a simple manner. He is asking a simple question to a complex situation and is unsatisfied with the simple deduction.

The meseales is a RNA virus just like COVID and the flu, it's not a DNA virus. It still mutates but it's evolution into a new strain (stereotype) is constrainted differently than the flu and coronavirus. It's not an apple to apple comparison.

Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
I don't question the comparative severity, though we had a President who served honorably at one of our most challenging times, despite being inflicted with Polio. Having said that, my point was in direct response to the question of why COVID vaccines would be mandated and not polio or measles. Response: they are.
Hello; Again my point, are the polio and measles fully approved and are they subject to liability which the covid shots are not except for the one. Being fully approved and having liability attached would make a difference it seems to me.

I took the moderna shots as a voluntary gamble against getting covid with the understanding I was taking the shots " at my own risk" with no recourse if the shots have bad outcomes. I understood these things. Seems a poor choice to mandate the covid vaccine that are not fully approved and do not have liability attached.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Hello; Again my point, are the polio and measles fully approved and are they subject to liability which the covid shots are not except for the one. Being fully approved and having liability attached would make a difference it seems to me.

I took the moderna shots as a voluntary gamble against getting covid with the understanding I was taking the shots " at my own risk" with no recourse if the shots have bad outcomes. I understood these things. Seems a poor choice to mandate the covid vaccine that are not fully approved and do not have liability attached.
My point is that they are mandatory and the poster stated that they are not. He did not mention the efficacy of one set compared to the other. He stated that polio and measles are not required. Pretty simple from my point of view.

Given that I have never had a choice when it comes to what shots I get or what I get tested for, I won't comment on mandates in general.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Some here need to read and understand the constitution.
The mandate that came down is all companies over 100 people need to have all employees jabbed. There was no or be tested.

Anyway I will not be drawn into politics.

You keep trying to equate this to a DL, demonstrating an ability to operate a vehicle is miles away from having a foreign substance injected into your body.
I have.

Which part covers the right to employment on your terms? Again, you have every right not to get vaccinated. You will just have to deal with the consequences. Your 'right' doesn't mean you get to check out of society and do whatever you want and possibly infect or kill others.

Can't yell fire in a theater and all that...

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explosive Truth About Vaccines & COVID w/Inventor Of mRNA Vaccine Technology Dr. Robert Malone - Jimmy Dore Show : conspiracy (reddit.com)

Hello; The above link is a video. It is long, over an hour. Well worth a watch anyway. The guest speaker is Dr. Robert Malone who apparently has been involved in or is the person who pioneered the mRNA technology used in the mRNA vaccines.

I watched the video and took some notes using time at a guide starting about at 27 minutes. Before 27 minutes there were some statements of interest.

First thing that caught my ear in the first minutes is that when the instructions for making copies of the covid virus protein spike were put together they did not make close copies of the actual virus protein spike. The vaccine spikes are modified from the actual virus spikes. This troubled Dr. Malone for a reason he mention, but I did not catch. Perhaps one of you can give more information?

Next was a list of possible risks that were/are known of the vaccines. Birth defects; cardiac risk and reactivation of dormant virus. This caught my attention because my brother had shingles after the shots.

Dr. Malone has a philosophy. Something like the rights of the collective do not outweigh the rights of the individual. Based on comments I figure some do not favor this.

Dr. Malone stated he thinks the vaccinated who get the virus anyway are super-spreaders. He explains how he figures this works.

He calls the vaccines “leaky vaccines” with ability to prevent infection at between 40 to 60%.

At around 27 minutes – Talking about too many booster shots might lead to a problem in our immune system he called High Zone Tolerance. Too much vaccine can turn off immune system. Need to find out more about this.

At around 32 minutes – That giving out vaccines to people in large numbers when a virus is actively circulating is not a good practice.

At around 39 minutes- A long discussion about ivermectin starts. Ivermectin is on WHO list of essential medicines.

At around 42 minutes – reference to NIH study. NIH Chest Infections: Original Research/ Vol 159, issue 1, P89-92 January 01, 2021

At around 45 minutes – Rolling Stone story

At around 53 minutes- NIH recommends study of ivermectin for covid.

At around 55 minutes – Discussion about low case numbers in Africa. Speculation about reasons. Wide use of some common drugs for other conditions maybe.

At around 58 minutes- covid is a disease of elderly and obese and more discussion about who should get shots.

At around 59 minutes- start of raw discussion about big pharma.

At around 61 minutes – 70% of FDA funded by pharma industry fees.

At around 68 minutes- Interesting “challenge –rechallenge study” Seems the military in Peru started giving ivermectin and the death rate went down. Later a new leader stopped the giving of ivermectin and the death rate went back up.

At around 71 minutes – talk about use of rapid test kits in homes.

There is a lot more than these skimpy notes indicate. Well worth the watch. Answered some of my questions. I think I better understand the whys behind some of the odd decisions that have been made and are being made. Some troubling concepts discussed.
Oy-vey...another nut job to make your point.

Google that nut case and the first site that pops up:
https://www.logically.ai/articles/who-is-dr.-robert-malone

Sad you sat through the whole thing...

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Long-Term Dangers of Experimental mRNA Shots - LewRockwell

Hello; Found a possible answer to some of my question about the way the vaccines do not build exact copies of the actual virus spike protein. It is a technical link and will require some study to get all the information down.

I am not super confident in my take on why the spike protein is modified but think at least one reason is a modification can allow for an increase in the total number of copies of the modified spike protein than can be made by a cell.
Other reasons for the modifications will require another look or two.

There is some disturbing speculation with regard to how the mRNA shots might cause problems. Three hit home for me. The reactivation of other virus is one. I have already mentioned how my brother had a shingles episode after the shots. The link mentions the herpes virus. I had a fever blister on my lip after the shots.
I also had a nerve issue for a while in my back which was not anything like any back problem I have had before. The other thing was that I noticed my brother has developed a slight tremor in his hands. I do hope the other more dire speculated predictions do not prove to be true.

I will keep looking for information on the thinking behind modified spike proteins in the vaccine function.
There you go again.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/lew-rockwell/

Who is next, David Icke?
Sponsored