Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
You have already spammed this thread with those very words 20 times.
What part of "no Co2 no plants, no plants no humans", is untrue?
Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Quick question. What percentage of those regulators retire and go into the private sector for those companies? 90-100%

I also said a public forum. Do the doctors have access to this information? Why isn’t there a public discussion about such an important issue?

So have you looked at the trial data for these vaccines? From what I understand it is not available to the public in any way.

Look you should know how I think by now. I don’t look at what’s right. I look at what is missing. I was vaccinated and have no reason to not want people vaccinated but something is being hidden from us.

With the vaccines it was stop the spread. Then it was they save lives. Now it is wear mask but only because we said so. As F-ed up as the message has been, we are still supposed to trust everything they say? I am not buying it. Something is missing.

As for doctors, most are very good people with very little to gain from speaking out but when they speak out they are crackpots? It doesn’t add up. Too many have spoken out.
Good grief!

Two minutes of searching https://fullfact.org/health/covid-19-vaccines/

Stop with the crazy theories!

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Quick question. What percentage of those regulators retire and go into the private sector for those companies? 90-100%

I also said a public forum. Do the doctors have access to this information? Why isn’t there a public discussion about such an important issue?

So have you looked at the trial data for these vaccines? From what I understand it is not available to the public in any way.

Look you should know how I think by now. I don’t look at what’s right. I look at what is missing. I was vaccinated and have no reason to not want people vaccinated but something is being hidden from us.

With the vaccines it was stop the spread. Then it was they save lives. Now it is wear mask but only because we said so. As F-ed up as the message has been, we are still supposed to trust everything they say? I am not buying it. Something is missing.

As for doctors, most are very good people with very little to gain from speaking out but when they speak out they are crackpots? It doesn’t add up. Too many have spoken out.
In the UK all doctors have access to the 'yellow card scheme' - it is a requirement to report suspected adverse reactions. The data is then publicly available as posted before.

General public discussions are actually pretty worthless as without proper medical training and access to the correct information you will just get anecdotal stories that mean very little. Everybody has a friend whose leg fell of, is in a coma, died, etc etc. they are all certain the went blind after vaccination even though they actually had glaucoma or some such other disease. It would be a pretty pointless exercise.

Whilst government messages are often of variable quality all along mask wearing, social distancing, isolation of positive cases, testing to isolate and vaccination have been the same. It is a respiratory vaccine - no mysteries or magic.

I don't understand why you think trial data is not available. Much has been published - here is an example of just one of many articles.

Safety and efficacy of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine (AZD1222) against SARS-CoV-2: an interim analysis of four randomised controlled trials in Brazil, South Africa, and the UK - The Lancet

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
I don't.

Her Dr's say they don't know the cause, just it wasn't the jab.

Yea I'm not buying that bridge.
This is why we have trained medical professionals so that we don't have to rely on trolls guessing about our health.

Buy what you like

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
I scanned that and no where did I find a link to the actual trial data.
Try harder. If you don't understand what a peer reviewed article is (by definition published in a journal) and how to operate a search engine then you really have gone blind (and you haven't even had the vaccine)

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Yup. That is how diagnostic medicine works sometimes.
Shakes head
Scan slower or ask a friend. It is in there.
Link to the published study instead of a fluff piece that just says they are published
If you don't understand what a peer reviewed article is (by definition published in a journal) and how to operate a search engine then you really have gone blind
And more personal insults

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Wow....

They say they don't know the cause, BUT they know what didn't cause it??
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and how diagnostics work. I can often tell what hasn't caused a problem or disease without knowing what did.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
This is why we have trained medical professionals so that we don't have to rely on trolls guessing about our health.

Buy what you like
I mean, this is why most take cars to mechanics and you get a lawyer if you're going to court right? The problem I have with this particular thing is knowing some nurses and my own family doctor aren't vaccinated. True, we can't all be winners, but this makes it all so muddy, I'd rather just wait. I can get vaccinated at least till it's too late but once vaccinated, no going back. My gut says not to do it.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Shakes head

Link to the published study instead of a fluff piece that just says they are published

And more personal insults
You are so busy trolling you keep missing what you are looking for. Already posted above. Slow down and let your brain catch up

Safety and efficacy of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine (AZD1222) against SARS-CoV-2: an interim analysis of four randomised controlled trials in Brazil, South Africa, and the UK - The Lancet

You can shake your head all you like but your lack of understanding of diagnostic medicine is total.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and how diagnostics work. I can often tell what hasn't caused a problem or disease without knowing what did.
Running over that nail did not cause the engine to explode...
Sponsored