Sponsored

Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
well then by GOD starting handing out Ivermectin like tic-tacs and deploy i-mask+ so as to keep them from having to darken your GD door! If you refuse to believe what your fellow USA doctors have put together, run your own damn trial and see if it bears out as claimed. If not, then CNN will beat a path to your door to discredit the rabble that dares to oppose Fraud-Ci.

Millions of people are alive today because of Ivermectin. And HCQ and friends.

What do you want to bet your customers would gladly take a $5 pill of known safe meds to have even just a 50/50 chance to stay out of the hospital or worse?
More wacky conspiracy, flat-Earth stuff. Read this

Unless you have other data you would like to point to.

Oh, and from Merck (ya know, the makers of invermectin)

KENILWORTH, N.J., Feb. 4, 2021 – Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, today affirmed its position regarding use of ivermectin during the COVID-19 pandemic. Company scientists continue to carefully examine the findings of all available and emerging studies of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 for evidence of efficacy and safety. It is important to note that, to-date, our analysis has identified:

• No scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19 from pre-clinical studies;
  • No meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19 disease, and;
  • A concerning lack of safety data in the majority of studies.
We do not believe that the data available support the safety and efficacy of ivermectin beyond the doses and populations indicated in the regulatory agency-approved prescribing information.
Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
well then by GOD starting handing out Ivermectin like tic-tacs and deploy i-mask+ so as to keep them from having to darken your GD door! If you refuse to believe what your fellow USA doctors have put together, run your own damn trial and see if it bears out as claimed. If not, then CNN will beat a path to your door to discredit the rabble that dares to oppose Fraud-Ci.

Millions of people are alive today because of Ivermectin. And HCQ and friends.

What do you want to bet your customers would gladly take a $5 pill of known safe meds to have even just a 50/50 chance to stay out of the hospital or worse?
HCQ as you like to refer to it is proven to have no benefits.

Is chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine useful in treating people with COVID-19, or in preventing infection in people who have been exposed to the virus? | Cochrane

Hydroxychloroquine in the prevention of COVID-19 mortality - The Lancet Rheumatology

Ivermectin is looking dodgy to say the least.

Huge study supporting ivermectin as Covid treatment withdrawn over ethical concerns | Medical research | The Guardian

EMA advises against use of ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 outside randomised clinical trials | European Medicines Agency (europa.eu)

So your statement that millions of people are alive today because of these two drugs as a treatment of COVID is totally incorrect. You are spreading and perpetuating 'fake news' as you would no doubt like to describe it. Fortunately the medical profession do not guess like you do and don't risk inappropriate drugs.

GET THE VACCINE is the only advice you should be giving out. It gives you a 90%+ chance of staying out of hospital.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
I know 626,769 people who have died of Covid in the US.

Mis-information indeed.
Oh, but he will argue that they have not died of COVID - without providing any evidence to the contrary or any explanation for the data that is provided. He considers that an 'argument'.

He is just plain WRONG

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Well done - your study of 13 people. As you would know if you had even partially understood a small part of what has been discussed on here the hospitalisation rate is really quite low in those under 50 and rises to as much as 1 in 5 for over 80's.
The avg age in this group of 30, not 13, is 70

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
HCQ blocks the bodies immune response. Covid causes an uncontrolled response in some people.

So your conclusion is HCQ does not help? MMkaYYY

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
HCQ blocks the bodies immune response. Covid causes an uncontrolled response in some people.

So your conclusion is HCQ does not help? MMkaYYY
Hey look - I'm not going to 'argue' with you about HCQ or any treatment. The data is clear, the trials are clear. You provide the data that backs up your opinion or stop perpetuating the fake news you so love.

Kennysum1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Alfa Romeo Quadraflio, 2018 TT GT Prem, 22 GT
I know a lady in her mid 40s who died from COVID. I also know a 93 year old man who died from COVID. I know a ton of people who got it and lived.

Once again... this is a small set of data and is pretty worthless overall. Not all people in their 40s will get it and die. Not all older people will get it and die.

You know you are supposed to open the garage door when the car is running right?

Rinzler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Phew. You boys need to step away from your keyboards for a beat. Y'all are just arguing in circles and convincing no one of anything.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
I'm not sure what you are trying to prove. There is NO question about how COVID causes disease, the type of disease, the likelihood of getting those conditions and how vaccination and other efficacious treatments work. You can't just rewrite history to suit yourself based on a few personal experiences.

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Phew. You boys need to step away from your keyboards for a beat. Y'all are just arguing in circles and convincing no one of anything.
Nothing actually to argue about. A few on here are blind to the facts and will never be convinced otherwise.

Sadly what could be a civil and interesting thread just gets derailed by a few - I've ignored some of them and maybe that is best for everybody else so we can at least have a sensible discussion without interruption.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
I know a lady in her mid 40s who died from COVID. I also know a 93 year old man who died from COVID. I know a ton of people who got it and lived.

Once again... this is a small set of data and is pretty worthless overall. Not all people in their 40s will get it and die. Not all older people will get it and die.

You know you are supposed to open the garage door when the car is running right?
Exactly this

Rinzler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing actually to argue about. A few on here are blind to the facts and will never be convinced otherwise.

Sadly what could be a civil and interesting thread just gets derailed by a few - I've ignored some of them and maybe that is best for everybody else so we can at least have a sensible discussion without interruption.
Well you're arguing with them about what the data says when they don't even believe where the data comes from or the reliability of the source. You're arguing the wrong thing at the moment. Stepping away from it is a good way to reset the conversation.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
I don"t know what I said about HCQ or covid is not correct.

HCQ is an immunomodulatory drug and has been safely used since the 50's.

Covid patients die from inflammation of the lungs for the most part.

When I had the covid my Dr prescribed anti inflammatory drugs.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels

Well put.

I knew three people who were claimed by COVID, all were in their early 60s and in great health beforehand. A friend (my age, 50ish) had COVID twice, the first time was a non-event, but the second round put her in the hospital and almost killed her. A high school classmate got it, and is still suffering strange issues and may for the rest of her life.

I know of many other people who had it and had little to no symptoms. A true crapshoot.

Another small set of data, but I don't play the odds when it comes to my health....
Sponsored