2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
60694087.jpg
Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Facts as you see them would be called an opinion, not facts! That's the problem with most of this thread
Well...no, not when backed by...actual facts. I've actually been accused of accepting other's ideas on things and NOT expressing my own opinions. Never mind that these are some of the top experts in a particular field.

Frankly, my opinion means very little and is far easier to attack I suppose than the data and science I post reference to (and not some MSN opinion pieces either).

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Really? This post is a perfect example of your emotional responses!

Wow...
Hello; OK, so point out the emotional parts. I suspect you will not so perhaps the rest of us can get back to a more serious discussion.

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello; OK, so point out the emotional parts. I suspect you will not so perhaps the rest of us can get back to a more serious discussion.
The entire post was an emotional response.

You lamenting over my so called 'put-downs' is as emotion-based as can be. Do you really not see it?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Yeah, I have no shame
I've long suspected that your Dunning-Kruger applied to more than just intelligence.

Sorry, but I gave up waiting for you to say that to someone.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've long suspected that your Dunning-Kruger applied to more than just intelligence.

Sorry, but I gave up waiting for you to say that to someone.
Odd, I have done nothing but post the works of other's I agree with (as do the vast majority of scientist in the field).

I may be crass, but I am not generally wrong (certainly not 180 degrees out of phase as some others seem to be).

The Dunning-Kruger effect really doesn't apply (in the negative, insulting way it is oft invoked) when one recognizes over and over their lack of expertise and deference to experts of a particular field.

...but hey, whatever.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good grief...

I just checked the forums on my iPad and wasn't logged in. Amazed that creeper dude Crazy Horse is still stalking me around and posting shit about me. Wow.

He's put me on ignore but still can't seem to ignore my posts. That's some cowardly action right there. It sure is safe to run ones mouth when the person you are afraid of can't hear you.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hello; Yes it took some time. It this the main thing you took from the post?
Did the comments not cause some introspection on your behalf?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Al Bundy (Married with Children) would dig ear wax out with a finger and show it proudly to all present. You asked what he took from your listing of his posts that any decent person would be embarrassed by.
Calling someone ignorant when they’re displaying EXACTLY that trait, isn‘t indecent. It’s educational.

The irony of someone becoming upset on a forum that is titled “science is cancelled” isn’t lost on those who understand that science doent care a single hoot for how you feel about it, and that most objectors object on the basis that they don’t like it…..

I apologise for pointing these things out if someone is offended by those facts.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Did the comments not cause some introspection on your behalf?
Hello; The short answer is no. Someone calling me names or using put downs in the context of a forum thread does not induce me to look at myself. If the behavior is a character flaw as he claims, that is sad. Perhaps I gave too much credit by thinking it was a tactic.

Does the fact you have questioned me twice now on that post and have not questioned the name caller and put down user at all cause some introspection on your behalf? There is also the fact not all his put downs and name calling were aimed at me.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello; The short answer is no. Someone calling me names or using put downs in the context of a forum thread does not induce me to look at myself. If the behavior is a character flaw as he claims, that is sad. Perhaps I gave too much credit by thinking it was a tactic.

Does the fact you have questioned me twice now on that post and have not questioned the name caller and put down user at all cause some introspection on your behalf? There is also the fact not all his put downs and name calling were aimed at me.
Gads, you are completely unaware of yourself. You are attacking me here in a passive-aggressive victimized way.

You really don't see it.

You are quite clueless about a great many things. You lack even the most basic understanding of things you profess to know a great deal about. You will see that as name calling (and be upset by it), I see it as truth. If you don't like it, stop posting your incoherent ramblings. Again, not a personal attack in the least, just how you are.

It is true that I have made other crass comments to others here - why don't you go back through my posts and past up what I was referring to. You will see that they all are quite warranted. If someone is being a jackass, they do not deserve any due deference.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Gads, you are completely unaware of yourself. You are attacking me here in a passive-aggressive victimized way.

You really don't see it.

You are quite clueless about a great many things. You lack even the most basic understanding of things you profess to know a great deal about. You will see that as name calling (and be upset by it), I see it as truth. If you don't like it, stop posting your incoherent ramblings. Again, not a personal attack in the least, just how you are.

It is true that I have made other crass comments to others here - why don't you go back through my posts and past up what I was referring to. You will see that they all are quite warranted. If someone is being a jackass, they do not deserve any due deference.
100%
Sponsored