OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Only issue I see is you can't get banned from the thread. Bless your heart... you have been trying for months now. You can't even do this right! It has to be a struggle. Nothing is going right. So sad.... šŸ˜©

All jokes aside, I hope you find someone for your mental health issues. This might help: https://www.psychguides.com/guides/mental-health-hotline/

There is no shame in seeking help.
Whoops, looks like 2 of the 4 just posted at the same time. I guess it must be true thenā€¦šŸ˜‚
Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Whoops, looks like 2 of the 4 just posted at the same time. I guess it must be true thenā€¦šŸ˜‚
The mods can attest the IPs are the same... I'm (well, "we") are not hiding anymore!!!!

I'm still mad at you for hiding the Ducati. I've been looking for weeks now. I even called my friends and said "hey, this is Burkey... can I come over and get my bike?" I can't find where you are hiding it.

I'm sure Ragomopoky is right... we have to be the same people! Only thing that makes sense!

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
The mods can attest the IPs are the same... I'm (well, "we") are not hiding anymore!!!!

I'm still mad at you for hiding the Ducati. I've been looking for weeks now. I even called my friends and said "hey, this is Burkey... can I come over and get my bike?" I can't find where you are hiding it.

I'm sure Ragomopoky is right... we have to be the same people! Only thing that makes sense!
The funny thing is, Iā€™m doing all of this via a company supplied device. Given the nature of my work, it wouldnā€™t surprise me in the least if they were using some sort of VPN or whatever the hell a company fascinated with cyber security might choose to operate with.
Of course, that would just be a part of the conspiracy, wouldnā€™t it?

The Ducati doesnā€™t exist. Itā€™s all part of the elaborate back story. Sorry to disappoint. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Only issue I see is you can't get banned from the thread. Bless your heart... you have been trying for months now. You can't even do this right! It has to be a struggle. Nothing is going right. So sad.... šŸ˜©

All jokes aside, I hope you find someone for your mental health issues. This might help: https://www.psychguides.com/guides/mental-health-hotline/

Throughout history we have seen what type of people silence other thoughts or opposing views .
Calling those with them ill or disturbed , you and your gang use the phase "conspiracy theorist ".
Very INTERESTING

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP

Really, haven't others been banned from this thread for less.
Calling me mentally ill.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Throughout history we have seen what type of people silence other thoughts or opposing views .
Calling those with them ill or disturbed , you and your gang use the phase "conspiracy theorist ".
Very INTERESTING
Lol.
If I recall correctly, it was YOU who was suggesting that this thread should be banned not so long ago.

Meanwhile, without a shred of evidence, you then accuse us of silencing people.

Classic case of projection right here.
Amazing and amusing.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Very INTERESTING
Well yeah, you keep theorising that thereā€™s a conspiracy taking place.
Can you think of a more apt description?!

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
The thread is titled ā€œscience is now cancelled?ā€ not ā€œhereā€™s my pet conspiracy theory that makes some kind of sense if you allow your pattern-seeking monkey brain to take over your thought processesā€.

Are you deliberately posting ironically? If so, itā€™s actually pretty clever. šŸ‘šŸ‘
Thread is call, and used that phase that is part of a "go w--k, go broke" movement " and you picked it to troll the whole forum membership. Not to have dialogue .
If they don't see things your way, you get them removed from posting.
The mods didn't just start picking this thread to play favorites in.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Thread is call, and used that phase that is part of a "go w--k, go broke" movement " and you picked it to troll the whole forum membership.
In English please.

If they don't see things your way, you get them removed from posting.
I have never once in my life had ANYONE removed from a forum. Not once, never. Please stop making shit up or at least get your meds reviewed.

The mods didn't just start picking this thread to play favorites in
Strange that you think the mods are playing favourites when youā€™re still here. Wouldnā€™t you be banned if they were doing what you accuse them of?
Maybe itā€™s because the mods said that there was to be NO political discussion? Maybe some of those people were unable to follow the guidelines?

Perhaps you could test the theory? Go on a political rant and see if that triggers the wrath of the mods? In the name of science of course.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
The mods didn't just start picking this thread to play favorites in.
"Mods play favorites" ... LoL, yet again another conspiracy theory. Ever hear of board rules and people getting banned for breaking them?

Instead of whining about "favorites", how about posting some of your viewpoints about science being cancelled and wrong, along with some supporting evidence that isn't from a conspiracy theory generating source/website?

Ah crap, I posted 48 minutes after Burkey ... guess I blew our cover even though it's 2 pm in Oz, lol.

Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Really, haven't others been banned from this thread for less.
Calling me mentally ill.
I am dead serious.... you should seek help.

Here is what you have claimed/done:

1. Three forum members are one person and created a thread to ban the entire forum from it.
2. Moderators are plotting against the entire forum. (note: on my other forums, even discussing how moderators moderate is an instant "ban" from the forum. The moderators here are very lenient).
3. You don't actually post anything useful.... I'm not even sure your views on anything. A bunch of conspiracy stuff? There is another thread for that... go make that thread great again.
4. Claim the thread should be shut down (and you create posts to do exactly that) but then claim people can't talk freely. Which is it?

Off the wall stuff. Yes, I'm serious... a phone call will help.

End of the day, you seem to be trolling... seeing what attention you can get.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Updated Covid-19 boosters are cutting the risk that a person will get sick from the coronavirus by about half, research from the CDC shows. For adults between the ages 18 and 49, the studies showed Covid-19 boosters lowered the odds of getting a symptomatic infection caused by the BA.5 subvariant by 52% and cut the odds of getting an infection caused by XBB or XBB.1.5 by 49%. For adults 50 to 64, the new boosters reduced the odds of getting sick with Covid-19 by 43% for BA.5 and 40% for XBB subvariants. For those 65 and older, the boosters cut the odds of an infection with symptoms by 37% and 43% for the BA.5 and XBB subvariants, respectively.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Unvaccinated more likely to have heart attack, stroke after COVID, study finds

researchers found that being fully vaccinated reduced the risk of having a major cardiac event by about 41 percent, while being partially vaccinated reduced the risk by about 24 percent.

https://arstechnica.com/science/202...covid-study-finds/?comments=1&comments-page=1

Found this during my daily read of IT news... anyone have access to paid location Ars pulled this from? Or some other "real" news source? I'd like to read the original source... not paying $35 though....

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Unvaccinated more likely to have heart attack, stroke after COVID, study finds

researchers found that being fully vaccinated reduced the risk of having a major cardiac event by about 41 percent, while being partially vaccinated reduced the risk by about 24 percent.

https://arstechnica.com/science/202...covid-study-finds/?comments=1&comments-page=1

Found this during my daily read of IT news... anyone have access to paid location Ars pulled this from? Or some other "real" news source? I'd like to read the original source... not paying $35 though....
No great surprise but nice the data supports it. Lots of people with an agenda push the vaccine side effects, but neglect to mention the Covid19 side effects, which were worse and more frequent.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
The data that is funded by whom?
Again, as long as the studies "findings" have the strings of, if we don't like the findings, the funding stops. you don't have SCIENCE. You have yes men writing fairy tales.
Lab workers :"Yes I'd like to keep my job and career, So yes the data will support the narrative wanted by those funding it. As long as the checks keep clearing"
Nothing to see here, move along.
Sponsored