OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Amazing , the same 3 reply back to back, all the time. and all three claiming different locations around the globe.
INTERESTING.
Or….it could be that we get email notifications when someone replies to the thread.
Nah, it couldn’t possibly be that.
Sponsored

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Or….it could be that we get email notifications when someone replies to the thread.
Nah, it couldn’t possibly be that.
If only times zones around the world were all the same.
For one that claims to be a hot shot in the science medical field, you are lacking basic worldly knowledge. eh?

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
If only times zones around the world were all the same.
For one that claims to be a hot shot in the science medical field, you are lacking basic worldly knowledge. eh?
You forgot the /s again.
Are you not familiar with Poe’s law?

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
You forgot who you signed in as.
As if I’d be that sloppy.

Seriously, you’re talking to a guy who many years ago established multiple accounts, posted various content in a variety of locations on this site (specifically in the UK and Aussie subs) to provide a level of plausible deniability so that if ever I created this particular thread, I’d be able to claim that I wasn‘t operating multiple accounts….

I think you’re utterly failing to recognise the level of genius and foresight required for that tactical move.

But yeah, that same VISIONARY totally forgot to switch his account.
/s

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Last edited:

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Don't every try to get a job as an investigator, LoL.
Don't have to, Some are at a level that ,they delegate that onto others, That report findings to the boss.
You would not know or understand such things.

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
Boss: I’m the boss and you’re nothin’
Boss: I said, I’m the boss and you’re nothin’
Employee: oh yeah, so you’re the boss over nothin’

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
As if I’d be that sloppy.

Seriously, you’re talking to a guy who many years ago established multiple accounts, posted various content in a variety of locations on this site (specifically in the UK and Aussie subs) to provide a level of plausible deniability so that if ever I created this particular thread, I’d be able to claim that I wasn‘t operating multiple accounts….

I think you’re utterly failing to recognise the level of genius and foresight required for that tactical move.

But yeah, that same VISIONARY totally forgot to switch his account.
/s
When I learned we were the same people, I rushed down to the garage for the Ducati.

How sad was I learn the truth? My "alter ego" (aka "Burkey") parked it on some side street and I can't find it. ☹

All jokes aside, RK alluded in another thread of his/her mental illness. I hope he/she finds treatment in 2023! https://www.nami.org/help

Watching his/her posts last month was difficult. The holidays can be especially challenging for those in need of help.

Last edited:

Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Back to why I'm here....

HEALTH AND SCIENCE
Highly immune evasive omicron XBB.1.5 variant is quickly becoming dominant in U.S. as it doubles weekly

KEY POINTS
  • The Covid omicron XBB.1.5 variant has nearly doubled in prevalence over the past week and now represents about 41% of new cases in the U.S., according to CDC data.
  • XBB.1.5 is highly immune evasive and appears to bind better to cells than other members of the XBB omicron subvariant family.
  • Scientists at Columbia University have warned that the rise of subvariants such as the XBB family could “result in a surge of breakthrough infections as well as re-infections.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/12/30/cov...immune-evasive-and-binds-better-to-cells.html

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Back to why I'm here....

HEALTH AND SCIENCE
Highly immune evasive omicron XBB.1.5 variant is quickly becoming dominant in U.S. as it doubles weekly

KEY POINTS
  • The Covid omicron XBB.1.5 variant has nearly doubled in prevalence over the past week and now represents about 41% of new cases in the U.S., according to CDC data.
  • XBB.1.5 is highly immune evasive and appears to bind better to cells than other members of the XBB omicron subvariant family.
  • Scientists at Columbia University have warned that the rise of subvariants such as the XBB family could “result in a surge of breakthrough infections as well as re-infections.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/12/30/cov...immune-evasive-and-binds-better-to-cells.html
You just have to hope that a new strain with the incredible R0 of these current strains doesn't become more pathogenic.

Just had Covid myself (for the first time that I know of) and it was nothing too serious for either myself or my wife. Let's hope it stays that way.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Looks like the thread is dead, now that you've got half the forum members banned from it.
You must be so proud.
Or could it be many of the people who post have jobs?

Plus, looking at the COVID stats, things seem to be moving right along... no huge spikes in deaths, ICU stays, etc. The vaccine is doing its job.

If you want to talk about ridiculous misinformation as if it were true non-sense, there is another thread for that. Lucky you!

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like the thread is dead, now that you've got half the forum members banned from it.
You must be so proud.
Or perhaps the people in question were unable to follow the rules of the forum?

I find it unlikely that the mods would ban someone at the request of another member unless there were ample grounds for doing so.
Sponsored