Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
The problem with your last statement is if other people have witnessed the opposite does that make them wrong for not wanting to get the shot? People tend to trust more what they see around them than on the news, for what I see as a person that travels all over the USA, it really does not matter whether you have the shot or not, up to a certain age, with the last couple of versions of covid, it almost looks like your genes play the most part in how sick a person gets.
Witnessing the opposite is completely fine except what are you actually witnessing ? It is very easy when you do not have the detailed understanding of a subject to make assumptions about something based on what you have seen. People make a living out of it as illusion artists! somebody can die 3 days after a COVID vaccination and it can be nothing to do with the vaccination, or indeed it could be directly or indirectly related to the vaccination. However without a proper understanding of the processes involved, the cause of death, the pathological features and the understanding of the subject you cannot make anything more than an assumption - and we all know where they lead to!

Genetics absolutely have a factor in COVID, as do co-morbities and age, as indeed do the strain of COVID you catch. This is not something new.
Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
So that provides the answer. You don't have any evidence to back up your conspiracy theories - not surprising really. I'm not wasting my time, in fact I use PCR tests frequently for all sorts of diseases, so I know exactly how they work. So correct - I DON'T believe you, because I DO understand PCR testing.

I would suggest a good place for you to start learning about PCR testing is to Google sensitivity and specificity to enable you to understand the concepts behind testing, why you will have false positive and negative results and when to be concerned about those affecting the reliability of the testing. It is a complex subject, but not new.

I don't understand why I have to wait for a 'few months' to carry on with the subject, or is that when the aliens will be landing ?
Just report the person... no need to deal with passive aggressive threats...

Our COVID death rates are still very high... 400+ a day.

Kentucky has a 25% uptick in cases... along with 16 other states.

2020 saw a major uptick in cases, while 2021 it didn't happen until Nov, with a peak in Jan/Feb.

See what 2022 brings... hopefully less deaths of Americans...

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Neanderthals aren't extinct ... they are thriving better than ever these days. 😄

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting.

I heard today that over 1000 children a day still die from measles in areas of poor vaccine uptake. Completely unnecessary deaths fuelled by ignorance and conspiracy theorists over the MMR vaccine. Darwinism is alive and well!
It’s sad that the kids are having to pay for the stupidity of their parents. At what point does it become child abuse? Clearly it’s already crossed the threshold for neglect.

I wonder if the parents feel any remorse? Or, do they try and justify it to themselves with more conspiracy theories…?

It’s a shame that these kids need to suffer in order to remove their genes from the pool.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Articles like this make me upset.

Too wordy... take this example:

Intelligence has also been found to predict a person’s ability to adjust their evaluations of a topic in response to new information that shows their previous evaluations were based upon false information [8].

It could have been shortened to: people who don't vaccinate are stupid.

Maybe they get paid by the word. ☹

Signed by your friend Sarcasm.

And it was a good read... thanks!

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Had a recent spat of people I know (friends/work) get covid. Almost 100% recovered... one is still fighting.

He has been in the hospital for at least 6 weeks. Went in for COVID... long story short: put on ventilator, made it through that, then had "issues" and has had surgeries. I don't know his vacc status, health, etc.

Although well down from highs, COVID deaths continue to CRUSH flu deaths... even through we are on track for a bad flu season.

Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
So COVID comes and the Flu just goes away??:crazy:
It is predicted to be a bad flu season.... as noted. Over the last couple of years it was better due to people washing hands, wearing masks, distancing, etc. That makes a lot of sense...

These things are always around but some seasons they are more severe than others... like RSV.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
Had a recent spat of people I know (friends/work) get covid. Almost 100% recovered... one is still fighting.

He has been in the hospital for at least 6 weeks. Went in for COVID... long story short: put on ventilator, made it through that, then had "issues" and has had surgeries. I don't know his vacc status, health, etc.

Although well down from highs, COVID deaths continue to CRUSH flu deaths... even through we are on track for a bad flu season.
Yep, that's just something we all need to learn to live with. Life sucks sometimes. Sorry for your hardships.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
It is predicted to be a bad flu season.... as noted. Over the last couple of years it was better due to people washing hands, wearing masks, distancing, etc. That makes a lot of sense...

These things are always around but some seasons they are more severe than others... like RSV.
UK now vaccinating young children against RSV.

Conspiracy theorists missed that one !