Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Oh what happen? Jtmat didnā€™t pay enough attention to you and you need more? Sorry not that type of guy. Go back to your little circle jerk and make sure you kneel right in the middle. Youā€™ll be just fine.šŸ˜‚šŸ˜˜
I think you need to take a break from this forum (and probably the internet for a while) in order to calm down a bit

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Wait, werenā€™t you the one, just a few comments back, that said this is a public forum and anyone can say what they want unsolicited? I mean so what gives?
You can say what you like (within the forum rules specifically) but your little rants are getting quite puerile and insulting which do suggest you are not really fully in control. Not sure why you get so exercised about some things that result in your little outbursts, but as I suggested a little time away may help calm you down.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
How does it feel to have someone talk shit to you every time you post something? You and your little crew of pretentious little pricks are always belittling, talking down to and being assholes to those who donā€™t fall in line on how you think or support every little ideal you feel needs to be supported in your eyes to save the worldšŸ˜±. Thereā€™s absolutely no middle ground. Me I got tired of it. So from now on if I see one of you talking shit, Iā€™m going to kick you in your ball sack. Thatā€™ll leave you with two choices deal with it or block me. Enjoy šŸ˜‰
Grow up

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Pfizer Expects Signoff For New Covid Boosters As Soon As This Month. Hereā€™s What To Knowā€”And Why Theyā€™re Needed

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said during an investor call Tuesday the Food and Drug Administration could authorize the companyā€™s new Covid-19 booster shot by the end of the monthā€”moving closer to a system of regular flu-like vaccinations that keep up with the coronavirus as it evolves and as peopleā€™s immunity wanes.

Pfizer Expects Signoff For New Covid Boosters As Soon As This Month. Hereā€™s What To Knowā€”And Why Theyā€™re Needed (forbes.com)

Sponsored

UserName

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 718 GT4
Threats of physical violence. Check
Talk of explicit sexual activity. Check
Conversation you wouldnā€™t want kids to see. Check

Why the moderators deleted my first post in this thread asking if someone was okay and left a post up suggesting I should participate in bukaki. Priceless!

UserName

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 718 GT4
You need practice my man. That falls along the lines of your rubber Iā€™m glue. šŸ˜‚ If you want Iā€™ll pm you a come back and you can use it like if it was yours. šŸ¤£
I like your aggressive nature. Pm me for other reasons big boy.

Sponsored

UserName

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 718 GT4
See I can take it and I can give it. I just wonā€™t go into details how I do each onešŸ¤”šŸ¤«
I was simply going to offer you a free subscription to an online grammar and spelling school. No need for reciprocal behavior.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
I always get a kick out of the dudes banned from this thread doing reactions, living it vicariously. šŸ˜„

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
I always get a kick out of the dudes banned from this thread doing reactions, living it vicariously. šŸ˜„
What's funny is they discuss this thread in every other thread. Like this particular thread is gold. Maybe this thread is where all the "cool people" hang out (and a troll or two). :cwl:

Then again where else will they read information like this:

NIH Opens Clinical Trials For Long Covid Treatment

The NIH is seeking people who are experiencing long Covid symptoms to participate in one of four trials as part of its Researching Covid to Enhance Recovery, or RECOVER, initiative.

BIG NUMBER
$1.15 billion. Thatā€™s how much the NIH is spending on its RECOVER initiative, making it the largest program in the world aimed at understanding, treating and preventing long Covid.

KEY BACKGROUND
Long Covid occurs when patients continue experiencing symptoms and after-effects of Covid-19 months after the virus has left their body. Those include brain fog, difficulty exercising and other issues. A study from the Kaiser Family Foundation found that 15% of all U.S. adults have at some point experienced long Covid symptoms and in January, when the study was being conducted, 6% were currently experiencing symptoms. It was first identified around spring 2020 by online groups of patients who were initially ignored by the larger medical community, but later gained acceptance. Doctors still know very little about long Covid, but these clinical trials mark the most significant attempt to treat these symptoms.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/willsk...als-for-long-covid-treatment/?sh=27c710007331

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
I could have told you that.

Even the current administration has been faced with surprise disease outbreaks. The 2024 administration will be faced with the same.

People don't realize how precious and delicate our current existence/lifestyle is....
Sponsored