Sponsored

Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
Complete and utter rubbish

The examples you quote are simply not true. UK and US were very clear how deaths were recorded and how they related to COVID. If you choose to ignore the data but keep peddling fake news like that you will not last long in here.

Scamdemic - mmmmm - obviously nobody you know had a horrible death from COVID
My wife's cousin Jeffry got T-boned on his motorcycle because a guy ran a red light. He died on impact and his death certificate says cause of death was COVID. The local newspaper of KY, Lousiville reported the same cause.

Doctors had NO CHOICE but to list COVID because if you didn't, the software would not let you proceed.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
My wife's cousin Jeffry got T-boned on his motorcycle because a guy ran a red light. He died on impact and his death certificate says cause of death was Wu Han. The local newspaper of KY, Lousiville reported the same cause.

Doctors had NO CHOICE but to list COVID because if you didn't, the software would not let you proceed.
Complete rubbish again.

I do know how death certificates work here in the UK and also how COVID deaths were reported and EXACTLY how the statistics were recorded. If you actually look into it (not just in the US) you would find out how wrong you are. However you don't want to do that because it debunks your convenient story. There are plenty of posts earlier in this thread on how deaths were recorded here and in the US / Australia if you can be bothered to look (you won't)

I was criticising China's current policy

Your posts are deeply insulting to those families that have lost people to COVID. Maybe you should try a little empathy for once rather than swinging your ego around like a moron

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
Just ignore the rag. He’s blowing up the whole site now and will soon be gone. Report it and ignore.

Sponsored

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Have not been reading any of this but sure seems toxic. Just a little insight into how Australia recorderCovid deaths, if you died being Covid positive; even if you were hit by a bus; it was recorded as a Covid death.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Have not been reading any of this but sure seems toxic. Just a little insight into how Australia recorderCovid deaths, if you died being Covid positive; even if you were hit by a bus; it was recorded as a Covid death.
That is not actually true. Australia like the US and UK has datasets that are defined precisely.

Here is an example of that for Australia

COVID-19 Mortality in Australia: Deaths registered until 30 September 2022 | Australian Bureau of Statistics (abs.gov.au)

There is nothing hidden or obfuscated here - it is very clear on deaths with, deaths from, and deaths where COVID was a factor. This paragraph is key:

• 134 deaths which occurred in people who had COVID-19 but recovered and had no lasting complications, or COVID-19 was listed on the death certificate but did not contribute to death. These mentions of COVID-19 on the death certificate are captured with an ICD-10 code of “U08.9 Personal history of COVID-19”. These deaths are not included in COVID-19 mortality reporting.

Sponsored

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Complete rubbish again.

I do know how death certificates work here in the UK and also how COVID deaths were reported and EXACTLY how the statistics were recorded. If you actually look into it (not just in the US) you would find out how wrong you are. However you don't want to do that because it debunks your convenient story. There are plenty of posts earlier in this thread on how deaths were recorded here and in the US / Australia if you can be bothered to look (you won't)

I was criticising China's current policy - not sure how that makes me a 'China numba wun'

Your posts are deeply insulting to those families that have lost people to COVID. Maybe you should try a little empathy for once rather than swinging your ego around like a moron
So, you are calling everyone that does not bow to the whu flu, liers.
Got it. What is really odd, is since 2020 the number of folks that die from the seasonal flu is almost nill. Ya I know I know you'll claim it is because of lock downs, social distancing, and mask. BUT yet Folks still got the WHU FLUE is huge number.
INTERESTING.
In most every other industry they call that cooking the books.
But again, you know more about someones loved one, than they do I'm sure.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
I smell a few bans on the the horizen ...
For what exactly?
Not Towing the covid b/s line?
You do know that silencing those that don't agree with, or believe the same ideals as you, is what the Nazi's and others have done.
You know like Hitler, Kim Il-sung .Mao Zedong .Marshal Peng Dehuai .Joseph Stalin. To name a few.
These are the same types that tell you what type car you WILL drive and WHO will be allowed to own one.
Is this thread a conversation or an echo chamber?

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
So, you are calling everyone that does not bow to the whu flu, liers.
Got it. What is really odd, is since 2020 the number of folks that die from the seasonal flu is almost nill. Ya I know I know you'll claim it is because of lock downs, social distancing, and mask. BUT yet Folks still got the WHU FLUE is huge number.
INTERESTING.
In most every other industry they call that cooking the books.
But again, you know more about someones loved one, than they do I'm sure.
Once again wrong. Seriously rather than just spouting fake news why not just try and do even basic checks.

2022-2023 U.S. Flu Season: Preliminary In-Season Burden Estimates | CDC

Since the emergence of SARS-CoV-2, influenza activity has been lower than observed before the pandemic. Compared with influenza seasons prior to the pandemic, the 2021–2022 influenza season was mild and occurred in two waves, with a higher number of hospitalizations in the second wave. During the 2021-2022 influenza season, CDC estimates that influenza was associated with 9 million illnesses, 4 million medical visits, 10,000 hospitalizations, and 5,000 deaths. The influenza burden was similar to the burden observed during the 2011-2012 season.

You keep saying 'INTERESTING' and yet you are not actually interested in the truth at all, just your agenda. You ignore data, you ignore explanations, but just come out with the same old guff over and over. It isn't 'bowing to the wu flu', it is opening your eyes to reality. Do some proper research for once if you can from proper sources, not just some random voice on the internet providing you with confirmation bias!

You have not ONCE provided ANY evidence for your assertions, other than suggesting everything is state manipulated (everywhere in the world no less)

Open your eyes and get real!

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
For what exactly?
For personal attacks.

Not Towing the covid b/s line?
You do know that silencing those that don't agree with, or believe the same ideals as you, is what the Nazi's and others have done.
You know like Hitler, Kim Il-sung .Mao Zedong .Marshal Peng Dehuai .Joseph Stalin. To name a few.
These are the same types that tell you what type car you WILL drive and WHO will be allowed to own one.
Is this thread a conversation or an echo chamber?
Instead of conducting personal attacks, why don't you actually post some valid information and supporting links to all your claims, and prove others wrong on whatever this "covid b/s" is in your mind. Your "viewpoints" seem to think this is all just a hoax and all the other BS that nay-says keep sycobabbling about the whole WORLD pandemic. You can't give any supporting information to prove anything you believe, so you resort to personal put downs and attacks. That's why people get banned in this thread.
Sponsored