jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
That's right, when you thought it couldn't get any better than this, Corsa again surprises everyone with great savings and awesome products!!

From March 1 2016 to May 31 2016 Enjoy a $35.00 rebate directly from Corsa, and that doesn't even include the awesome savings you get directly from Hypermotive!!

We will be adding these new parts directly on to our website and you can expect the same with Hypermotive and Corsa, awesome quality and incredible service and pricing!

Corsa Cold Air Intakes will soon be available for the Coyote, V6 and Ecoboost platform and of course, you can expect Hypermotive to have them in stock!!

For those interested in a Corsa Catback and CAI or if you've already purchased a Corsa catback from Hypermotive, we have a treat for you!! Just give us a shout!

Call or Message us with any questions at all!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
jayman33

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Some photos, computer is acting up:(
image.jpg

OP
OP
jayman33

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP

CeleronXXX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
Will the box be available to purchase by itself?

Sponsored

GDP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Base Deep Impact
I know a discount is a discount, but $35 doesn't seem like much considering a catback is like 1400-1700.
Well I brought up the prices before but was berated lol. So good luck man. I also find it pretty annoying vendors are able to create threads which are nothing more than adverts on the main sections as if they were anything deeper or meaningful.

But I guess money rules.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Advertised price for the Corsa catback is $1400+, but give Hypermotive a phonecall and you'll be surprised the savings they can offer.

And i'm not just talking about a small saving here either...i'm talking about a very tasty discount.

Pootie_Stang

Wah Dah Ta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP Base
yeah i paid no where near 1400-1700 for my extremes...... pm for a shipped price you'll be very surprised and happy

GDP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Base Deep Impact
Well since Hypermovtive is local to me [MENTION=9610]jayman33[/MENTION] can you give me a price qoute on the corsa catback extreme?

Sponsored

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon
Purchased my Corsa Exhaust from Hypermotive as well, Jay was able to get me a GREAT price!

toplesstripcruiser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 50th Mustang GT vert, '03 yellow Evo
Well I brought up the prices before but was berated lol. So good luck man. I also find it pretty annoying vendors are able to create threads which are nothing more than adverts on the main sections as if they were anything deeper or meaningful.

But I guess money rules.
Hey how are you. Yes I think you were talking about their intake and then brought up the case of a catback for sound and the high cost. You do make good points. But yes I did see you get berated LOL. I still like Corsa but yes they are high. But I figure I spent a lot on the Mustang I should get a good quality the first time. But different strokes for different folks.

toplesstripcruiser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 50th Mustang GT vert, '03 yellow Evo
Advertised price for the Corsa catback is $1400+, but give Hypermotive a phonecall and you'll be surprised the savings they can offer.

And i'm not just talking about a small saving here either...i'm talking about a very tasty discount.
yeah i paid no where near 1400-1700 for my extremes...... pm for a shipped price you'll be very surprised and happy
Purchased my Corsa Exhaust from Hypermotive as well, Jay was able to get me a GREAT price!
Thanks guys. Would be awesome if they matched Magnaflow since they are 3 inch T304SS. They are currently developing systems for the convertible so I will wait until they are available.

Last edited:

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Does anyone know the gains on the intake?

OP
OP
jayman33

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Does anyone know the gains on the intake?

Once we get them in we'll do a comparison on our new Dyno. We'll have quite a bit of these on hand and in stock as well. With the rebate and our pricing its going to be hard to pass up:)
Sponsored