Sponsored

Savagely Driven GT350 at Rockingham Speedway (UK)

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Couple of close calls there.

shelbyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sandy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350 Track Package White w/blue stripes
Thanks for the video. I haven't seen any videos of anyone getting crossed up as much as you were. Was the track that slippery? Or were you just going into the corners trying to get the back end out? Also were you using AutoBlip or doing heel/toe yourself?

BoomBoy

Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2016 Fiesta ST
Vehicle Showcase
Great video! The driver is a little throttle happy which is why those wheel spins! :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Thanks for posting the video [MENTION=29602]gt350recon[/MENTION]. Nice to see and hear the 350 winding out like that :thumbsup:

For the U.K., seems like you had a terrific day :lol:

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Nice video. I'm going to try that front view next time I'm out. Where was that stuck to is what I wanna know...

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Nice video. I'm going to try that front view next time I'm out. Where was that stuck to is what I wanna know...
I've been playing with that view - it's great for induction noises :)

I stuck a GoPro mount to the top of the middle part of the front bumper (say that a few times fast). I am using an adhesive mount that's safe for car paint. I'd bet a suction cup would work well too.

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
Yeah curious about the mounting on the outside as well great view.

Lost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 6 speed blackout /3.55
What's the high tech shift light/tach on the windscreen? Is that OEM or aftermarket?

Sponsored

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
What's the high tech shift light/tach on the windscreen? Is that OEM or aftermarket?
Thats oem on the gt350 it actually uses similar thing to the brake warning light on the adapative cruise control for the GT 5.0

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Thanks for posting. Guess y'all don't wave people by across the big pond. I cannot wait to get mine on the track. I am going to savagely drive her also.

OP
OP

gt350recon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Avalanche Gray
Thanks for the video. I haven't seen any videos of anyone getting crossed up as much as you were. Was the track that slippery? Or were you just going into the corners trying to get the back end out? Also were you using AutoBlip or doing heel/toe yourself?
That track is known to be greasy after rain, which is a lot of times. Some of the oversteer moments were on purpose and some were incidental. I was revmatching myself. I don't think GT350s have autoblip but correct me if I'm wrong.

OP
OP

gt350recon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Avalanche Gray
Appreciate it! I stuck a GoPro mount inverted in front of the grill along the top of its "mouth". If you don't understand I can send a photo.

If you guys like this stuff, please let me know by hitting like or subscribe so I can keep making more. I'm going to the Nurburgring this weekend where the Nordschleife and GP track are combined as one long 15 mile track and plan to shoot some more video of this '17 in stock form ripping it to document what one can do with such a car. As far as I know there hasn't been a video of a normal GT350 near the limit on the Ring yet.
Sponsored