Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Good. Now Ive got the blacklist and savage geese to watch tonight.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Of all the vehicle review channels, these guys never disappoint, lots of deep dive into the technical aspects, beautiful production quality, but they also have some fun:

"Flutter in your pants" ... hahahaha :D

Also, this is a terrific technical assessment, "It doesn't drive like ass".

Snakecollector

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
'03 Cobra (sold), '08 Viper (sold), '20 GT500
By far my favorite car review channel also. So much more in-depth than anything else out there. What they said about the car being a spiritual successor to the Terminator is so true. It's what I've been thinking all along coming from the 03-04 Cobra background myself. Very good review and you can tell the guys were HONESTLY impressed with the car.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Skwibbs

Skwibbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT500, '17 2SS (previous)
100% agree with all the statements here. They deserve way more views and subs. Maybe send all of *that* kid's viewers over, he doesn't seem to be doing anything useful with them.

One of SG's best videos yet, they usually don't have so much fun and the guys aren't easily impressed.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
First video of theirs that I've watched. Nicely done, and full of good technical content. Thumbs up from me.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Very surprised at how much they liked the car. Usually Mark hates everything. If it's a less expensive car he completely trashes on the interior. If it's a really expensive car he says the car costs too much. Seems like usually he wants something for nothing.

Congrats to all you GT500 owners!

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
By far my favorite car review channel also. So much more in-depth than anything else out there. What they said about the car being a spiritual successor to the Terminator is so true. It's what I've been thinking all along coming from the 03-04 Cobra background myself. Very good review and you can tell the guys were HONESTLY impressed with the car.
Agreed. Really wish Ford would have left the Shelby name in the past and just stuck with the Cobra / Cobra R monikers. Shelby makes their own performance version of the Mustang, no need for Ford to throw Shelby’s name on their own version. Just my opinion.

Sponsored

Dcgtconv

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryl
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500KR, 2009 GT500KR, '69Mach1 SCJ, '68 Conv
Great video. I love each review I watch, and the ear to ear grin each driver has when they tromp on the gas, can’t wait!

XS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
That's a hot take on the C8, caught me off guard lol.
Funny to see them step out of their seriousness once they start really giving it the beans.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Agreed. Really wish Ford would have left the Shelby name in the past and just stuck with the Cobra / Cobra R monikers. Shelby makes their own performance version of the Mustang, no need for Ford to throw Shelby’s name on their own version. Just my opinion.
I never liked the Cobra name, because to me that's the 2 seat roadster that Shelby built from a British car and not a Mustang. I mean the name is fine and all, but it always seemed like the name belonged to another car.

I think GT350 for the NA screamer and GT500 for the big power car are better choices. Those names undoubtedly belong to special Mustangs and definitely aren't stolen or lifted from another car that used the name previously.

GT 500 760

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 ........Past Shelby’s 2019 GT350R, 2009 GT500 KR, 1970 GT500 ,1969 GT350 ,1966 GT350.
Had a fun time watching this video. . Having owned a terminator yes this GT 500 is similar Power potential wise The GT350R to be honest was kind of boring on the street. No torque down low. This GT500 has all the low end torque and more. The gas consumption isn’t that bad. Maybe because I’m not a maniac on the street. Like I said I really enjoyed the video.
cheers.
Oh and yes the C8 needs the Z06 if you want some visceral experience. I sold my C8 back in April because people are crazy and will pay to play. I must say it’s got a lot going for it. Kind of miss it a bit. FYI ... They have like 2672 more 2020 to build in the next 3 weeks. Then it’s off to the 2021 if the Covid 19 doesn’t shut down the supply chain again. 3 shut downs this year so far. Crazy times we live in. Be safe.

Last edited:

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268
I love these guys, been waiting for this video for a while now. Thought you gents may enjoy it, whole video had me grinning.

I found them searching GT350R videos on YouTube and quite enjoy their content, and the 350R review. Thanks for posting, I'll be viewing as soon as I get the kids to bed!
Sponsored