Sponsored

Saturday April 17th Official Mustang Day

Best Place To Hang on Mustang Day

• The Ridge Motorsports Park in Shelton WA Turn 2 Road course track day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evergreen Raceway Pro Am Drift Event (followed by stance wars car show in parking lot)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
Hello Everyone.

This Saturday marks the 57th Birthday of the Ford Mustang and has been declared the Official Mustang Day of 2021. You'll see #mustangweek and #mustangday trending on several social media accounts.

The current forecast is calling for Sunny weather with a high of 76 degrees.

Currently, we have a crew of 10+ that want to cruise on Saturday and we're trying to decide what to do and where to go. If you know of any meets or cruises please use this space to post them here.

The top 3 choices are in a poll posted here. If you're going to any of these events or are interested please vote.
Sponsored

sotek2345

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2016 F-150
April 17th is also my wedding anniversary so no real car only events. The Wife are I are headed out for a "Date Day" however and definitely taking the Shelby!

OP
OP
Bullitt_3461

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
April 17th is also my wedding anniversary so no real car only events. The Wife are I are headed out for a "Date Day" however and definitely taking the Shelby!
Nice maybe you'll see our group or another while you're out cruising. It seems that Facebook has a few events and cruises in different areas of the PNW.

So far 5 cars are headed to Pacific Raceways to watch the drags on Saturday. And Sunday we're going to Woodinville Cars and Coffee.

Pronichkin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Artem
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Conv (totaled by a puma); 2021 GT Conv PP1
I'm moving to TX
for whatever reason, it looks like Kirkland is the Mustang capital of PNW. No kidding, every time we happen to drive through it, we meet at least one other Mustang. One day we met three (besides ourselves) at just the same red light. Sometimes they drive pretty aggressively (and unsafe, to my taste), too.

OP
OP
Bullitt_3461

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
for whatever reason, it looks like Kirkland is the Mustang capital of PNW. No kidding, every time we happen to drive through it, we meet at least one other Mustang. One day we met three (besides ourselves) at just the same red light. Sometimes they drive pretty aggressively (and unsafe, to my taste), too.
Our crew is mature and includes some who are currently in the service. We may get deep here and there but so far from my experience we've respected the law and traffic.
Sponsored