Sponsored

SATURDAY 08/02/20 10:00-12:00 - Yorkshire / North Lincs

mustangguy64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Convertible
Simply Mustangs UK would like to invite you to their monthly meeting on Saturday 8th February at the same venue as normal - The Waterwheel, Barn Hill Farm, Howden, Goole DN14 7JP.

Following a few problems with food and drink service at last month's meeting I'm told that there will be extra staff this month and other small changes in an attempt to improve the situation.

For those who attended the meet at The Motorist and experienced the mud bath then I can confirm, after a visit yesterday, that some work has been undertaken to extend the hard standing. Watch out for announcements regarding future meets at this venue.

Looking forward to seeing everyone for the usual Mustang related chatter.
Sponsored

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow
working this weekend we cant make it Im afraid have a good meet tho

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
I’m actually still waiting for a coffee I ordered at waterwheel from 4 weeks ago :giggle:

Biggins

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang
How did the meet go? I couldn’t come, but next time one is around hull, I’ll come. Sounds fun.

Sponsored

OP
OP

mustangguy64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Convertible
How did the meet go? I couldn’t come, but next time one is around hull, I’ll come. Sounds fun.
Hi Steve, unfortunatey I didn't make it myself today but there were 41 Mustangs; hopefully, there will be some photos posted soon.This is a regular monthly meet on the second Saturday of every month so the next one will be 14th March, hope you will be able to make it.