Sponsored

Satin Pearl White Full Wrap!!!

Bbarfoot14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Many of you may have see my thread where I progressed my first full car wrap with this Avery satin pearl white vinyl. I have been vinyling for years but jumping into the full car wrap is quite the plunge. Over 60 Personal man hours, about month of elapsed time and $560 In total film cost later... So worth it :amen: :cheers::cheers:

2jwqj4.jpg

10i6p0g.jpg

ighwr5.jpg
Sponsored

Westys10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT/CS Convertible A6
It looks fantastic. I wish I had the skills to do something like that. I'm considering wrapping a few parts to accent. We're the mirrors and heat extratractors a pain to do?

Sponsored

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Looks how white platinum metallic tri-coat does. Nice job doing it yourself. I dont think id have had the patience

OP
OP
Bbarfoot14

Bbarfoot14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
It looks fantastic. I wish I had the skills to do something like that. I'm considering wrapping a few parts to accent. We're the mirrors and heat extratractors a pain to do?
Heat extractors arnt too bad, mirrors are nearly impossible in 1 piece on our car so I used a knifeless tape seam approach with gloss black insides. Came out very clean but Check my other thread it details it more. Thanks!

OP
OP
Bbarfoot14

Bbarfoot14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Looks awesome! How did you manage to darken the amber reflectors?
I have those DD clear led reflectors, takes the orange out but has switchback for hazard lights and such. Thanks

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bbarfoot14

Bbarfoot14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks everyone appreciate the love!! No doubt it was a tedious job, next winter I will do a few things differently but plan on switching my color regularly as I enjoy it and have gotten so much more skilled from start to finish of this project. Only way to get better is by doing.

ib2loud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
That looks really nice. What do you think it would cost to have something like this done?

OP
OP
Bbarfoot14

Bbarfoot14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
That looks really nice. What do you think it would cost to have something like this done?
I got quotes from several places around 3 grand, the problem is how long the front bumper takes and our cars has a lot of surface area.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
There's a place in Philly that will do it for $500-$1500 depending on what wrap you go with. Matte finish is cheaper than gloss. It's actually where I got my windows tinted
Sponsored