Sponsored

Sanderson Ford PHX purchase GT

natea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Oxford White
Hey everyone I know this might be a long shot considering that the new Mustang owner might it even be on this forum. BUT if you are the owner or know he owner of a 2015 white GT premium that was purchased from Sanderson Ford (used) I would love to hear/see how she is doing. When I traded her in she had tinted headlights and taillights although I think the removed the tint on the headlights, it had hood "fang" decals, black 5.0 badges and the thing that I miss the most was the black cat back race MBRP! I know I sound like a crazy ex lmao but I just need to know that who ever ended up with her is treating her right. I'm pretty sure I have the vin somewhere if you want to check on that. I traded her in Dec 2015 and I think she sold Jan 2016 or Feb 2016. As a bonus of letting me know if you have her I think I still have the original sticker and could send it your way! Let me know!
Sponsored

JmalB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Dodge NSRT-4, 2015 Mustang GT PP
On my way to work this morning I saw a new Mustang very much like yours. The most noticeable difference was the 20" rims. Could have been yours maybe.

Zerobar78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT, PP
I was fortunate to find the owner of my Fiesta ST that I traded in for my GT at Sanderson, thankfully landed in the hands of a detailer so it's being well kept.

Unless they sold it at auction you'll probably see it around again, once in a while I hear about my old 04' Mustang being seen around.

OP
OP
natea

natea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Oxford White
I had been tracking the Mustangs being sold there and it was gone a few weeks later. Hopefully it is in the right hands.

Ian_Leith05

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
I think I've seen the one you had, but did it have the performance package? If so, I saw it a few days ago somewhere here in Chandler...

Sponsored

Ian_Leith05

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Oh never mind. I have noticed quite a few white Mustangs (2015-2016) driving around the Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa area I drive around. I'll keep my eyes open for your car and let you know!!

tjf37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW Mustang GT
I think I've seen the one you had, but did it have the performance package? If so, I saw it a few days ago somewhere here in Chandler...
I think that may have been me. White non performance pack GT with tinted tails, black roof/mirrors.