San Diego, Temecula, Orange Area

wingnutt

Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
My buds are going to an event in 2 weeks. They’re fast and have been open road course racing for years. If they show up in ZL1, look out!!!
lol, didn’t matter for me…picked up a side trip out to Utah for the weekend 😉

PaddyPrix

Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
1992 Camaro, 2007 335is, 2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Hyundai Kona EV
Vehicle Showcase
My buds are going to an event in 2 weeks. They’re fast and have been open road course racing for years. If they show up in ZL1, look out!!!
Which ones? I was a few cars behind the White ZL1 1LE that crashed into the ACS Turn 4 wall on the out lap, and the Shock Yellow ZLE 1LE caught fire and burned down to the ground at Willow just a few weeks after I did (and semi-pleaded to him and his friends on social media that catching fire sucks and maybe $50 could save your car). There's a grey/white/yellow camo-wrapped one that I see occasionally out as well.

OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
Which ones? I was a few cars behind the White ZL1 1LE that crashed into the ACS Turn 4 wall on the out lap, and the Shock Yellow ZLE 1LE caught fire and burned down to the ground at Willow just a few weeks after I did (and semi-pleaded to him and his friends on social media that catching fire sucks and maybe $50 could save your car). There's a grey/white/yellow camo-wrapped one that I see occasionally out as well.
The event hasn’t happened yet. It West Coast Racing (website). The next event is Oct 2 or 3.
They have a few cars, but I don’t recall a yellow camo-wrapped one. There’s a bright green one with a wicked interior, and a regular ZLE. These guys owned all types of race cars and have told me the ZLE wasabi better car than their “350R”. I think they were referring to durability…???…I dunno…lmao

OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
Btw… the reason I’m upset about the long block issue was because I told the builder I wanted to be the 1st to put down between 1500 - 1800 rwhp on a street car. With a built manual 6 spd trans. Looks like I’m still waiting …a 10 week build is taking over 7 months to complete.

Advertisement

127 - Borla - 1
Advertisement