Sponsored

San Diego, Temecula, Orange Area (Corona, Riverside, LA & Imperial County)!

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
I need a run out Temecula way. .... soon
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
So I've been waiting on my RPG motor for quite awhile. Delay after Delay after Delay. I was told the final pieces to the engine build will be shipped out the end of this month. After that, the car will be going back to the shop for the Long Block installation. I'm still contemplating bigger injectors if needed AND a SMALL shot of Nitrous.

What plans do you guys have for your cars for the upcoming future?

OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
Btw...Does anyone have difficulties posting through their phones? I can read the threads , but cant post

MODS, any help would be great!

PaddyPrix

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
07 335is, 08 LR2, 13 Tahoe, 18 Mustang GT x2
Vehicle Showcase
So I've been waiting on my RPG motor for quite awhile. Delay after Delay after Delay. I was told the final pieces to the engine build will be shipped out the end of this month. After that, the car will be going back to the shop for the Long Block installation. I'm still contemplating bigger injectors if needed AND a SMALL shot of Nitrous.

I'd be very curious to hear more about that off-record.

Similar situation to you, I'm waiting on a flippin' engine harness to show up, now 3 weeks later. Mom and Sis are visiting me for the next month, so I likely won't be able to make up much ground with manly stuff on the weekend, so with pretty much 2 weekends until the next race, I'll miss out on that, and thinking farther ahead, probably won't by the end of the year with my luck.

Somewhere between angry and disappointed, but I used my anger last Monday to take a bunch of put options against Ford with an expiry date a few months out, and to my pleasure, their stock has gone from like 13.75 to mid 12, which has earned me at least a set of Hoosiers after taxes. If their stock price goes to single digits, I'll probably just go buy that Stohr WF1 I've always wanted and kick everybody's ass. So in a strange way, I don't really care what Ford does at this point, I will stand to benefit both ways, win/win!

1629698366222.png

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Btw...Does anyone have difficulties posting through their phones? I can read the threads , but cant post

MODS, any help would be great!
I haven't had any issues with the phone. Half of my posts come with it.

I think I am about done engine wise. I was waiting for my tires to go to pull the trigger on the new wheels. She is beautiful and fast enough for me right now.

Sponsored

Chomorro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6SPD Premium PP1
Forged speed is having a meetup saturday at 7PM. Anyone here going? Address is TBA saturday I believe.

OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
ED0E1C4A-9040-4A3C-868C-8BBC207AE3B4.jpeg

OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
Canā€™t tell if this ones a big one or not. I know a lot of people go to this spot for auto detail supplies. Probably get about 100-150 cars in the lot

PaddyPrix

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
07 335is, 08 LR2, 13 Tahoe, 18 Mustang GT x2
Vehicle Showcase
I've got family in, but I'll be trying to hit this on Sunday. Brad got GM to bring over their two new Cadillac concepts. It's that big lot on Miramesa and Rancho Santa Fe just off 805 by Green Flash. They usually fill the lot, so 200-300 cars, although there are some not-so-cool imports.

Cars Coffee -N- Doughnuts San Diego | Facebook
1630094817705.png

Sponsored

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Papinis has a Cars and Coffee this Sunday the 5th 8-11am. Im gonna throw her on the Dyno and see how she does.

OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
Sup fellas

I know itā€™s been awhile, since Iā€™ve posted here. Iā€™m still waiting on parts for my engine build (timing chains & components). This is getting frustrating to say the least. Iā€™m hearing this is happening all over the industryā€¦.smh

OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550