Sponsored

San Diego, Temecula, Orange Area (Corona, Riverside, LA & Imperial County)!

OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
Car & new motor made 800rwhp on 7psi. 1st time on stock motor it took 11 psi to make same 800 rwhp, before turning it to 13 psi to get 1005 rwhp. So can’t wait to to see what this car makes on 15-16 psi.

Getting a new boost controller so my eboost2 will be up for sale as well as my WOT box. Will no longer be needing the box….haha

just waiting on the new boost controller now!

Tuner said car doesn’t even feel like 800 rwhp. Final tune will be after boost controller is installed

can t wait to meet up and cruise.
Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
In Temecula tonight. Did a bunch of wine tasting today and we are staying overnight. Going to check out that inland wharf brewery which is right down the street from where we’re staying. That’s the place that holds that car get together. Gonna see how nice it is. I could’ve come a day early and did the show yesterday but I wanted to have a bigger crowd with more mustangs from the forum.

OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
Temecula is a good place for hot rods!! Law enforcement doesn’t mind the street car scene. Loud exhaust and high revving cars up and down the strip

Hammerhead13579

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Premium PP1 GT
I am going to be in Temecula August 27th for my supercharger install. Definitely a nice area for a day trip for some food and wine

OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
I am going to be in Temecula August 27th for my supercharger install. Definitely a nice area for a day trip for some food and wine
Who’s doing the install?

Sponsored

Hammerhead13579

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Premium PP1 GT
OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
Papini's Garage. So far I have a good impression of them and they have great prices
You’ll like them. They did/doing all the work to my car right now. What brand FI did you go with? What all you got done to your car?

Hammerhead13579

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Premium PP1 GT
You’ll like them. They did/doing all the work to my car right now. What brand FI did you go with? What all you got done to your car?
Oh, very nice. I am going with the Roush phase 2. Got a good price on it and it should be nice for a daily driver for myself and the wife. I got the car in May and have just done hood and trunk struts and floor mats lol. Next week is wheels and drag radials and IRS braces. Then should be all set for boost. Might do a resonated X-pipe in the future.
I just drove a Z06 and it sounded fantastic. My second favorite exhaust behind the F-Type R. Both stock have x-pipes and smaller bottle/bullet style resonators so I feel that is that good route if I change anything. Plus this is basically what the GT350 has stock so it isn't a crazy concept for a Mustang. My AE is already super nice so I would only want to bump up the volume a little bit if I make any change

1emglenn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eugene
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 A10 Roush phase 2
Papini's Garage. So far I have a good impression of them and they have great prices
You are going to love the Papini brothers. Had my Roush 2 installed in April and it was a nightmare but not the brothers' fault. First Roush kit had a loose washer and nut in the HE. Sucked into the engine and cracked a piston. So the brothers got a new long-block from Ford and installed the kit again. There was a defect in the long-block and it threw the timing off and the cams were ate. On the 3rd attempt everything went right and the car is great. Because of all the inconvenience the brothers didn't charge me a dime for the install and went after Roush and Ford for compensation since they had given them defective parts. The Papini's are the good guys..

I have never had one but I'm thinking about getting a vanity license plate. ENGNETR

OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
You are going to love the Papini brothers. Had my Roush 2 installed in April and it was a nightmare but not the brothers' fault. First Roush kit had a loose washer and nut in the HE. Sucked into the engine and cracked a piston. So the brothers got a new long-block from Ford and installed the kit again. There was a defect in the long-block and it threw the timing off and the cams were ate. On the 3rd attempt everything went right and the car is great. Because of all the inconvenience the brothers didn't charge me a dime for the install and went after Roush and Ford for compensation since they had given them defective parts. The Papini's are the good guys..

I have never had one but I'm thinking about getting a vanity license plate. ENGNETR
Robert told me about your issue. Glad you got it fixed.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
Hey fellas

i know there are threads about posting pic of your cars, but I’d like to see more pics of your cars. Doesn’t matter if it’s broken down to parade rest getting a supercharger installed or just after a wash and wax. Just post the pics.

it keeps the motivation high

respectfully

Hammerhead13579

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Premium PP1 GT
Here is mine. I think the interior looks just as nice as the outside with the red leather. And my new tires....
They will be wrapping Forgestars next week

IMG_20220627_070545.jpg

IMG_20220705_163130.jpg

Ewheels

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1, 2020 Explorer, 2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
Hasn't seen much track time this year and going to be awhile longer since it's summer break for track season but done a few canyon runs for fun.
Going to try my hand at ceramic coating once I get all the tire marks off.

1657201719596.png

1657201742023.png

OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
Hasn't seen much track time this year and going to be awhile longer since it's summer break for track season but done a few canyon runs for fun.
Going to try my hand at ceramic coating once I get all the tire marks off.

1657201719596.png

1657201742023.png
I want this roll bar so bad…!!!!
And I’m dying for a set of racing seats also. My issue is at being 6’2, I need/like to lay my seat back. So when we meet up do you mind if I sit in your car? As far as the seat goes, I love my heated/cool seats. I keep them on heat all the time…weird…lol. Send a link to where I can find those seats…

so when does everyone want to meet? There’s an exotic car meet every weekend here in San Diego! That’s where I met JP at. There’s another mustang event called Mustangs by the bay, but that’s further south, but it’s by the water so it’s pretty cool. Of course there’s the big meet in Orange County at the outlet center. I’m down for canyon runs, I just need to locate E85 stations nearby.

Lastly, before I track my car, I’m looking for events that provide cars. That way I don’t beat up my car too bad…lol.
Sponsored