Sponsored

San Diego, Temecula, Orange Area (Corona, Riverside, LA & Imperial County)!

mattballislife

Threads
Reaction score
Website
ballislife.com
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
gt350R
If you guys from the south are looking to cruise up, my friends are leading a cruise at the Chevron and roll up at 7:15 sharp -- 7737 Balboa Ave. That place is also e85 friendly.

Should definitely see a Mystichrome Termi, White Termi, new Red Hellcat, and probably 10 others. Most of them have like 700rwhp, but they won't call you names if you're not there yet.

@big_meanie1 ā€¢ Instagram photos and videos
we donā€™t go very often as it gets pretty nuts.

we may end up doing the tour d orange rally on New Yearā€™s Day though. Itā€™s a pretty early rally with hundreds of cars.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
So I talked to RPG last week and was told my engine would be ship really soon. All that was left that needed to be done was basically finishing the assembly and pressure test the motor. Unfortunately the engine didnā€™t pass RPGā€™s pressure test. I was inform it was an easy fix that had to do with the head gasket. Engine will get new gaskets, reassembled, and pressure tested again.

Im grateful they let me know there is a slight delay. Iā€™m also glad when they saw an issue, they got right on it and began fixing it, instead of just sending the long block out and not worrying about it. Great way to take care their customers!!:rockon:

Still on the fence about getting rearend gears, but seems like Iā€™ll be going with 3.55ā€™s.
Now, taking bets on how much rwhp this thing will be putting down and at what psi..

PaddyPrix

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
07 335is, 08 LR2, 13 Tahoe, 18 Mustang GT x2
Vehicle Showcase
So I talked to RPG last week and was told my engine would be ship really soon. All that was left that needed to be done was basically finishing the assembly and pressure test the motor. Unfortunately the engine didnā€™t pass RPGā€™s pressure test. I was inform it was an easy fix that had to do with the head gasket. Engine will get new gaskets, reassembled, and pressure tested again.

Im grateful they let me know there is a slight delay. Iā€™m also glad when they saw an issue, they got right on it and began fixing it, instead of just sending the long block out and not worrying about it. Great way to take care their customers!!:rockon:

Still on the fence about getting rearend gears, but seems like Iā€™ll be going with 3.55ā€™s.
Now, taking bets on how much rwhp this thing will be putting down and at what psi..
I'll make you a sweetheart deal on my 3.55's as I'll be swapping in 4.09's and a Torsen T2-R. I'd be doing that now, but I blew up my transmission Sunday at ACS, so maybe February or so.

mattballislife

Threads
Reaction score
Website
ballislife.com
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
gt350R
If anyone is interested in attending the Tour D Orange car rally on New Yearā€™s Day.

Meet up will be at Fashion Island parking lot in front of Cheesecake Factory.

1141 Newport center drive, Newport Beach Ca

I believe cars will start to park around 7am.

Im not sure if there will be music etc this year. There has been in the past prior to the pandemic.

Cars will begin pulling out at 8am. The Rally map/directions are always given out the morning of.

If you havenā€™t been before this New Yearā€™s Day rally includes all makes and models old and new. Hundreds of cars show up and go on a rally through Orange County.

Heres a couple of past videos -

Cars rolling out -

Cars doing the tour d orange

OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
If anyone is interested in attending the Tour D Orange car rally on New Yearā€™s Day.

Meet up will be at Fashion Island parking lot in front of Cheesecake Factory.

1141 Newport center drive, Newport Beach Ca

I believe cars will start to park around 7am.

Im not sure if there will be music etc this year. There has been in the past prior to the pandemic.

Cars will begin pulling out at 8am. The Rally map/directions are always given out the morning of.

If you havenā€™t been before this New Yearā€™s Day rally includes all makes and models old and new. Hundreds of cars show up and go on a rally through Orange County.

Heres a couple of past videos -

Cars rolling out -

Cars doing the tour d orange

Iā€™d go, but Iā€™m going on a cruise and will be gone til New Years. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

just received some good news finally. Engine has passed its final pressure test and is scheduled for shipping soon.

Looking to break a lot of hearts in 2022

Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I will keep it in mind. With rain on Wednesday and Thursday daily drivers like myself will have a hard time getting cleaned up in time. I am off on Friday so there is that.

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I will keep it in mind. With rain on Wednesday and Thursday daily drivers like myself will have a hard time getting cleaned up in time. I am off on Friday so there is that.
bring it dirty....if i go mine probably will be.

OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
Just purchased Co2 kit to spool the turbos up quicker. Also thinking about methanol just for S & Gā€¦.

Whatā€™s everyoneā€™s New Years resolution? What are some plans and goals youā€™re shooting for? Losing weight, new job, new rims and tiresā€¦lol

anyone watching college playoffs or NFL/NBA

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Just purchased Co2 kit to spool the turbos up quicker. Also thinking about methanol just for S & Gā€¦.

Whatā€™s everyoneā€™s New Years resolution? What are some plans and goals youā€™re shooting for? Losing weight, new job, new rims and tiresā€¦lol

anyone watching college playoffs or NFL/NBA
My Steelers just backed into the playoffs yesterday so I am still watching!

My resolution is to get rid of all my rock chips.

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase

My resolution is to not get any more rock chips aka stop tailgating - lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
I was hoping the chargers would pull it off, but typical, predictable San Diego teamsā€¦..cant get out of their own wayā€¦
My resolution is to not get any more rock chips aka stop tailgating - lol
Bro, tell me about itā€¦.
Iā€™ve got nothing but chips on the front fender & hoods

OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
My resolution is to lose weight add muscle, faster car, get more money, get my start up business moving.

I want to get a sports chassis truckā€¦lol.

of course Iā€™ll add and delete things as the year proceeds

PaddyPrix

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
07 335is, 08 LR2, 13 Tahoe, 18 Mustang GT x2
Vehicle Showcase
My resolution is to learn how to fiberglass and weld. I know my Iggles won't go far, but considering they were a 4 win team the year previous, making the playoffs is a nice sign that the new Head Coach and QB might have been the right choice.

OP
OP
Mghoward74

Mghoward74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
S550
My resolution is to learn how to fiberglass and weld. I know my Iggles won't go far, but considering they were a 4 win team the year previous, making the playoffs is a nice sign that the new Head Coach and QB might have been the right choice.
I donā€™t see how Jalen Hurts is going to win games throwing for 150 yards & running for 60 yards. Heā€™ll be a 1k yard rusher AND with his frame he definitely wonā€™t last over 2 years. Whoā€™s the eagles QB coach?

They got out of their own way, all the way to LA
I can say they will get more support and better media coverage in LA vs. in SD. At least they got a good QBā€¦
Sponsored