Sponsored

(San Bernardino/Riverside) Suggestions On Best Suspension+Alignment Services?

Jinlel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Installed new springs and 25mm (hubcentric spacers) put on my '15 GT/PP, had it aligned, but have had some handling issues afterwards. After reading up a little bit about suspension work, I have quite a few things I'd like to have added/changed (such as Steeda IRS Subframe Alignment Kit, IRS Subframe Bushing Support), and it was mentioned to me in a chatroom that I should attempt to find a reputable shop that deals a lot with S550 Mustangs. Anyone have any recommendations on suspension and alignment shops?
Sponsored

TGGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Installed new springs and 25mm (hubcentric spacers) put on my '15 GT/PP, had it aligned, but have had some handling issues afterwards. After reading up a little bit about suspension work, I have quite a few things I'd like to have added/changed (such as Steeda IRS Subframe Alignment Kit, IRS Subframe Bushing Support), and it was mentioned to me in a chatroom that I should attempt to find a reputable shop that deals a lot with S550 Mustangs. Anyone have any recommendations on suspension and alignment shops?
Are you close to Hemet?

Sponsored

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Papinis Garage in Temecula. They do a lot of performance stuff and a lot of Coyote stuff.

motodad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP Whipple Boosted; 2020 F350 PSD
Vehicle Showcase
Eibach Pro-Kit springs with Eibach 25mm hubcentric spacers

and @TGGT It won't allow me to send you a message.
You can go right to Eibach. They do public install, alignment and warranty work for cars that have their stuff. They are very active in advertising that on Instagram. They are off 91 really close to 15.
Sponsored