SALE! NA TUNES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondra@LeslieMotorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two feet
Palm Beach Dyno is the Go-To place for power adder remote sessions and now Leslie Motorsports is bringing Palm Beach Dyno NA tuning to the S550 crowd EXCLUSIVELY. Now is the time to make the switch with our Summer HEAT Sale. Take $50 OFF your NA Tune order by using the code PBDYNO50 at checkout! http://www.lesliemotorsports.net/Tuning_c_56.html
SummerHeadAd2.jpg
Sponsored

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Does this include revisions, like after some data logging and so forth?

OP
OP
Sondra@LeslieMotorsports

Sondra@LeslieMotorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two feet
Does this include revisions, like after some data logging and so forth?
Yes it does include revisions. Palm Beach Dyno not only allows you to send in datalogs, they encourage it. It not only will help identify possible issues with a tune, but more importantly it can identify possible issues with a part install. So it is always good to double check. Revisions are free unless a major component is changed, like adding a supercharger or turbo.

OP
OP
Sondra@LeslieMotorsports

Sondra@LeslieMotorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two feet
Check out Pierre's badass 2015 running on E85. Featuring an Airaid intake and long tube headers, it put down an impressive 426 RWHP and 402 RWTQ

Ready to make the switch to a Palm Beach Dyno NA Tune? Don't forget with our Summer HEAT Sale you save $50 on your NA Tune order! Use code PBDYNO50 at checkout. Check it out HERE
13497865_1643595575965986_5959973154202158969_o.jpg

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Here's what I don't like about stock. If I slam the gas, feels like some government hack is preventing the current substantial amount of power it already has from being delivered through the driveshaft and so on. Like it doesn't react until a little later... too late. I have to work around this. It pisses me off. Is this just my car or solved by a tune?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sondra@LeslieMotorsports

Sondra@LeslieMotorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two feet
That is a common complaint on stock vehicles and one of the best things a new tune does. While it can add overall power with normal tuning, the newer cars use a lot of torque reduction in certain situations and that leads to the feeling you are describing. With our tune, it will really transform the feel of the car beyond just adding horsepower

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
Well i couldnt pass up the deal and seeing what yal have done with Kelly's car and others im excited.

OP
OP
Sondra@LeslieMotorsports

Sondra@LeslieMotorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two feet
Well i couldnt pass up the deal and seeing what yal have done with Kelly's car and others im excited.
Ken Bjonnes from Palm Beach Dyno is one of the best tuners out there and highly desired for the 2011-2016 Mustangs. I am extremely honored to be offering his NA Tunes exclusively. We have a lot of happy NA customers, I am sure you will be pleased with your tune. We encourage datalogging so be sure to record some logs once you receive your tune and send them in for Ken to review.

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
Plan on it. Thanks!

OP
OP
Sondra@LeslieMotorsports

Sondra@LeslieMotorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two feet
"I personally was AMAZED at the attention I received from Ken when I had many questions about tuning and my future goals. I have an automatic 2016 Mustang GT and I can't even explain how his mail order tune has brought my car to life! There's a local Z car running around beating up on the bolt on tuned Mustang guys.. Well I met up with him being a tune only GT and beat him not once but TWICE! Everyone around my area is super impressed how strong the car is considering it only has a tune. The driveability and responsiveness is amazing now. I can't wait to add more goodies and start data logging back and forth with him. Thanks again Ken!!" - Ryan Harper

This review was left by a customer who made the switch to a Palm Beach Dyno NA Tune. We encourage data logs and Ken will review your logs you send in and work with you till you are 100% HAPPY!

Are you ready to make the switch yet??? Leslie Motorsports is the ONLY company that is bringing you Ken Bjonnes/Palm Beach Dyno NA Tunes!! SAVE $50 on your NA Tune order till 8/31/2016!! Use code PBDYNO50 at checkout! ORDER HERE!

Sponsored

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
I loaded my tune and could feel a difference instantly. I didnt getta play with it much as i am out of town for a month. I am excited to work with Ken! I couldnt pass up this deal and knowing the pedigree of tuning Ken has done i know i will be pleased.

OP
OP
Sondra@LeslieMotorsports

Sondra@LeslieMotorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two feet
I loaded my tune and could feel a difference instantly. I didnt getta play with it much as i am out of town for a month. I am excited to work with Ken! I couldnt pass up this deal and knowing the pedigree of tuning Ken has done i know i will be pleased.
Thank you for the post!

OP
OP
Sondra@LeslieMotorsports

Sondra@LeslieMotorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two feet
Our Summer HEAT Sale savings of $50 off your PBDyno NA Tune IS good on our CAI + SCT & Custom Tune Power Packages!! CLICK HERE!

It's also good on our PBDyno NA Tune + SCT X4 CLICK HERE

Or if you already have all of the above, its good on just the PBDyno NA Tune order itself! CLICK HERE

As always, tune revisions for simple bolt on's are FREE. We'll update your tune as you add more mods down the road. AND reviewing datalogs you send in is always FREE and ENCOURAGED! Ken at Palm Beach Dyno will work with you and your tune till you are 100% HAPPY!

Looking for more mods now? We can get TONS of mods for your 2015+ Mustang, just message us with what you are looking for... we will give you the M6G hookup!

OP
OP
Sondra@LeslieMotorsports

Sondra@LeslieMotorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two feet
Only 9 more days to take advantage of this great sale!!! $50 OFF your Palm Beach Dyno (Ken Bjonnes) NA Tune Order! Use code PBDYNO50 at checkout!!

2015+ Mustang GT NA Tune ORDER HERE

2015+ Mustang GT NA Tune + SCT X4 Handheld Programmer ORDER HERE
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.