stanglife

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Tons of opinion on tech pack issues, only 3100 miles, all street and no track time in sight. Interesting. Jus' sayin'. Anyway, good luck with the street tire set up.
Comes into thread that has nothing to do with him and cant mind his own business... jus' sayin.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
stanglife

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I'm gonna get some new shoes for mine. I have a local outfit that should do fine. I love the carbons... I won't run with anything else, they look and feel fabulous.

Mine are more worn out in 900 miles than your 3200. Are you giving yours any throttle ? ;)
Well it's disappointing. The one event I was even on the fence about being able to attend was cancelled. There are too many straight roads around here, obviously. While the spirit of Caballus post was jealousy and bitterness, I have to agree with him in that it's sad I haven't been able to use it more appropriately up to this point. Life is busy. Track time soon or I'll just daily it.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
As I said, good luck. Hopefully, someday you can use it for what it was made.

OP
OP
stanglife

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Heading over to classified section - just wanted to check with you guys first. Tires in excellent shape, surprisingly ;(

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
Tons of opinion on tech pack issues, only 3100 miles, all street and no track time in sight. Interesting. Jus' sayin'. Anyway, good luck with the street tire set up.
Geezuz.

This is why Track Pack and R needs a separate forum, different car different owners.