Sponsored

Saddle Interior Pics

GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk V-6
Any pics of Saddle Interior in natural outdoor lighting? I'm debating on the color and want to see how dark it is. Also worried if jeans would stain it blue as on the lighter color leathers. It's either saddle or black with Magnetic exterior. I always get black so possibly looking for something different this time.
Sponsored

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Me too! Was thinking maybe something else than black this time around and the saddle seems to go so well with the magnetic (and the Mustang :D)

Dannyho

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium PP DIB
bumping this up because I'd really like to get some opinions on what the Dark Saddle looks like in person, and how it compares to the current saddle. there are a few pictures out there, but some look like coffee brown and some almost look red (like the ones in the configurator, they like look like a good match for comp orange)
i'll add a couple pictures i did find. If someone has had the chance to see them in person can you tell what they'd look like in a coupe since most of these are convertibles and in direct sunlight.
2015Mustang-convert-thumb-620x399-72206.jpg
16-2015-mustang-convertible-magnetic.jpg
01-2015-mustang-convertible-magnetic.jpg
conv-saddle-blue.jpg

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I have saddle in my current 2011 and am very interested in the same for the 2015, but I really hope it shares the quality leather material I experienced with the Redline-equipped car.

GTsquid

Here's a few good pics of it from a link Topnotch posted in the Guard thread. Saddle is definitely my #1 choice right now. Looks great here.

EDIT: Sorry just realized this thread was about OUTDOOR pics of Saddle.

Sponsored

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
Having seen and sat in the Guard Eco-Boost at Brandon Ford a few weeks ago I'd say thise pics are pretty accurate as to how Saddle looks. It's got a Hint of Orange to it, but a Warm Brownish look to it. I just wish that Ford would add a Door Insert to match the Seats like they do with the Redline.
20140730_112139.jpg
20140730_112959.jpg
20140730_113453.jpg

EXP Jawa

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torsen.com
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
1999 Cobra Convertible, Electric Green
I just wish that Ford would add a Door Insert to match the Seats like they do with the Redline.
I've been saying the same thing about the Ceramic interior, though I thought the door insert was one of things that distinguished the Premier Trim interior (which the Redline is) from the lesser leather interior. Of course, that doesn't account for the difference between the Ebony leather and the Ebony Premier leather... :shrug:

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Order shows "CHESTNUT" not Dark Saddle with code 43

Hi.
Has anyone of you guys ordered a Mustang with Dark Saddle and looked how it shows up on the order list? I ordered mine here in Edmonton/AB and it shows up as "CHESTNUT" code 43.

Any conformation about that? :help:

OK.OK. I see I have to read more on this side. I found it somewhere here. Chestnut/dark saddle code 43
Sponsored