2018 GT Premium Misfire Issues

Ranvis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Isiah
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 A10
Hey guys!! So I've got a 2018 Ford Mustang 6-spd with Texas Speed Headers, X-Pipe, and other bolt on goodies. I've currently ran into an issue in which I've looked over the forums for some guidance on. The car is currently going through some misfires per the codes I'm receiving and what I'm feeling while in the car. Makes sense as the car has been running E-85 with my Tune which I received from Lund Racing (Great Guys). I've came across my first experience with "bad fuel", which has convinced me that's causing the misfires. Now the issue I'm honestly having is getting a new set of o2 Sensors for the passenger side. I've already gotten the bad fuel out and got some good E-85 in the car. I do believe that the bad E85 caused the build up of Sulphur which clogged the sensors. I've already contacted my local FORD dealership on getting a new set of o2 sensors, but they have stated that those specific sensors are on back order for like weeks. I've done my looking around the internet NAPA, Advance Auto, etc. and for the life of me I can't find aftermarket o2 sensors for a 2018 mustang GT. I would like the part within the next couple of days not weeks. Any suggestions?
Sponsored

thelostotter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP
Rock Auto lists Denso and Motorcraft sensors. They normally ship very quickly.

NC85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Missing
Use a 2018 5.0 F150 as your search on Rock Auto and buy the upstream O2 sensors. You can buy two of the same side or both from each side. They work the same.
Sponsored