S650 Mustang launches in 2022 as 2023MY reveals Ford Linkedin post

OP
amk91

amk91

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GTP PP and 2014 SVT Raptor SE
do people really not know that images come with metadata embedded in them?
Yes, but what does that have to do with the photo I uploaded? I didn't author the JPEG file, the idiot at Burlapp Car did, who just happens to be one of laziest car bloggers in the world. It was a long shot of mine to trust him, as clearly once again he's just an oblivious clown that rarely vets anything he writes about.

Since I simply downloaded the pic and posted it by phone, I don't have useful metadata to go off of.

Advertisement

Mikthehun1

Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
19 GT a10, 19 Charger Scat Pack
do people really not know that images come with metadata embedded in them?
Actually we strip metadata at my work. Of course, that's because we're god damn professionals.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I'll admit, I was excited there for a second or two! Whilst my initial thought was that looks very similar to the early S550 mules, my second thought was that bush behind it looks in good health for the middle of winter :crackup:

It's an odd photo though. Normally we get to see every spy shot, but I don't recall seeing this one before. Trust me, I Google this stuff A LOT!!! Also, it could just be the blurry nature of the photo, but that hood does to have more padding than the known photos show. Also, the "circle" in the wheels, around the wheel hub/nuts looks to be larger too.

Still likely an old photo though.

Now back to Googling for the latest S650 spy shots :bandit::camera:

Advertisement

125 - Nemesis UK - 1

Advertisement