S550's @ Essen Motor Show (Germany)

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Thanks for the pics. I was surprised not to see more EB Mustangs. I thought that one of the goals of the EB Mustang was to open up the European market to Mustang sales.
It is, but the enthusiasts will go for a GT if they can afford it. It's just that the bar of being able to afford one is higher in some places than others. (There's no such thing as 'one Europe' when it comes to taxes)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ericc B

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Actually the percentage of GT's in the sales mix is way over 50% in low car tax countries like Germany and the UK. Percentage wise they are selling more GT's over there than in the USA :clap2:

People in the Euro countries with high CO2 taxation (like Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, etc) buy mostly EcoBoosts.

I think Ford is actually quite suprised about the high GT sales. After being surprised by the total Europe sales numbers already. 10.000 units this year and counting.

TimGER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic
I guess lambo doors are coming into style over there... They can keep them.
We invented them in Europe.....lol

Not a fan at all myself - looks bad on the S550 if you ask me.
Only cars legit with these kinds of doors are Lamborghinis, and even those would look better with normal ones in my eyes.

Cheers,
Tim

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Man...the more I see say Astons or Audis S series, I think the Mustang would look sick with a larger grill that connected top and bottom grills as 1 piece or a much smaller divider piece between the two.

OP
OP
Ericc B

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I found a picture where they managed to hide the fact that the front wheels on this car have a way too high ET value in a very clever manner :)

Sponsored

Texican1911

Ford Certified Sales Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a Lightning Blue with Midnight Blue 20" wheels Safe & Smart, Active Exhaust, Shaker
Man...the more I see say Astons or Audis S series, I think the Mustang would look sick with a larger grill that connected top and bottom grills as 1 piece or a much smaller divider piece between the two.
Like so?
rocket.jpg

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I found a picture where they managed to hide the fact that the front wheels on this car have a way too high ET value in a very clever manner :)

Nice disguise:thumbsup:

Thanks for posting up the pix. Interesting to see what's happening in other markets.

mpwillis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Monty
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Vert, '92 911 Cabrio
hey, thanks for the great pics. Gonna get that wind screen and tray ASAP when it's released over here for my '15GT Race Red Convertible.
I too very interested in the OEM Vert Windscreen. I currently have the "Love the Drive" windscreen and it works great. I did feel sure that Ford would come up with one, particularly for the Euro Market.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT

What wheels? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored