Sponsored

"S550Euros.com"?.......... Anyone heard of them or dealt with???

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid RED Metallic GT
Hi Guys,

Has anyone on our forum ever heard or dealt with S550Euros.com??? Any thoughts or opinions on these guys? Are they in USA?
Thanks Anthony
Sponsored

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I see that they do not provide any address or location information on their site.

That right there makes them non-existent to my buying dollars.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144

stannypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
bought some clear rear reflectors, took a while to get. Probably would not order from them again lol

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
I see that they do not provide any address or location information on their site.

That right there makes them non-existent to my buying dollars.
I seen the same thing.....
thanks for reply. Shady........

Sponsored

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
bought some clear rear reflectors, took a while to get. Probably would not order from them again lol
I ordered the same reflectors, waiting as well...... How long did it take???
Thanks Anthiny

P.S. The rear bumper reflectors correct???

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I seen the same thing.....
thanks for reply. Shady........
Or use a credit card where you can get your money back if issues arise.

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)

stannypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I ordered the same reflectors, waiting as well...... How long did it take???
Thanks Anthiny

P.S. The rear bumper reflectors correct???
yep the clear ones. Took like 2 weeks and turns out they don't even reflect so I sold them since I didn't want to end up at fault if I got rear ended lol :crying:

now that I think about it I should have chargebacked for selling me a faulty product when it clearly says "REAR REFLECTOR" :explode::angry:

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
yep the clear ones. Took like 2 weeks and turns out they don't even reflect so I sold them since I didn't want to end up at fault if I got rear ended lol :crying:

now that I think about it I should have chargebacked for selling me a faulty product when it clearly says "REAR REFLECTOR" :explode::angry:
ughhhhhhhhhhh, wow!!! I hate these types of vendors misrepresenting the item. I may do the same and call PAYPAL, them fcukers were expensive.......
Thanks Anthony

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)

So after being so aggravated w my poor decision dealing w a vendor that does not have a telephone# and is impossible to communicate with, I emailed PayPal and asked them to step in and cancel my purchase. And they did and this is there reply to me, which is total bullshit.. they never told me 3 to 5 days, or that they have a live chat on FB, blah, blah.. I actually joined instagram to send them emails, which didnt work either.
I purchased the $75 clear reflectors a week ago, also charged $20 bucks for shipping. $95 purchase........ and have emailed them about 5 times, never once receiving a reply.. What shipping costs $20 for 2 reflectors?!?!? I would think they would communicate which shipping method they are using when emailed, NADA!!! no reply!!! There customer service sucks and is non existent, there is absolutely no way to get through to them... I WOULD HIGHLY ADVISE NO ONE TO MAKE MY MISTAKE AND DEAL WITH THEM.........
I emailed them again, asking about which method of shipping do they utilize? They still haven't replied... they reply w 1 to 3 word answers, not even forming a sentence.. yet they email paypal back in paragraph form.. AMAZING!!!..........
LESSON LEARED W S550EUROS. Never again!!! YOU SUCK.......

Anthony

Screenshot_20230602_124036_Email.jpg

Last edited:

John S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Buyer beware...They offered custom steering wheels, clearly stating the use of OEM Ford cores, so I bit. After eight weeks, my custom steering wheel arrived (drop shipped directly from central China) and it was made from a defective knock-off core and trying to return it became a nightmare. I resorted to contacting my credit card company and they took care of the mess with a complete refund.

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Buyer beware...They offered custom steering wheels, clearly stating the use of OEM Ford cores, so I bit. After eight weeks, my custom steering wheel arrived (drop shipped directly from central China) and it was made from a defective knock-off core and trying to return it became a nightmare. I resorted to contacting my credit card company and they took care of the mess with a complete refund.
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! sorry to hear. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!! I can only imagine, since there communication is ZERO!!!!!!!! Bro, i joined instagram just to contact them and had no luck. I Facebooked messaged them and nothing!!! After placing order, i emailed them directly and nothing.. and when they did reply 2x, it was 1 word answers.
And they still have not elaborated on what shipping method they will be sending my $100 refelctors that are worth 20 bucks off ebay. im very UPSET with myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
Document everything that contradicts what they told the CC company and then call the CC company directly with your proof. It's unfortunate you have to go through all that but it should get your money back.
Sponsored