Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
RB
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I managed to bring home the WIN for the 11 second class, in Columbus Ohio this past weekend! THANKS LUND Racing!
I got to meet Alex Flores in person, hes an awesome person. Ironically the 11 second class came down to Alex and I. It was a close one! Alex had me beat the first pass with an 11.04 to my 11.07, the second pass I barely overcame his gain, the 3rd pass he improved and almost got me, there was only .04 of second between us when it was all done! Good thing I had that VMP BAP on board with me to carry me to the end, give VMP a call today! It was cool that two Florida guys were at the top in Ohio, Thanks Alex for some great racing and showing the Buckeyes how it’s done! Below is a cool vid of Alex and I going at it, then my mod list is the second vid, the 3rd is a bonus.

Here comes the cool part…..My Dad raced at this track back in the 60’s & 70’s running 11’s with his 68 Mustang GT 390. This is the first track he took me to as a toddler, so it’s really cool that my car got its first win where the racing bug bit me over 45 years ago, and there’s no cure! Thanks Dad for all the great times!

[ame]

[ame]

[ame]
Engine 2017.jpg
2017 Winner Circle.jpg
Winning time slips 2017.jpg
Little RB.jpg
RB and 68.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
Congrats! Winning at that track and the history behind is an awesome story. Love that picture, too!