NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Hello,

@KellTrac, I recently ordered a pair of S550 Viking Crusader “Ultra Spec“ Inverted rear shocks for my 2019 Bullitt Mustang. I am looking for assistance with dialing in shock settings for both street and strip. Here are the specifics pertaining to my car:

Coyote engine - Ultimate LTHs, x-pipe and axle back, (tuned for E85)

Power = 469 rwhp / 434 rwtq naturally aspirated and 639 rwhp / 602 rwtq on nitrous

Rear Suspension - Steeda adj. camber arms, BMR camber lockout kit, adj. toe links, subframe braces, differential bushing kit (with black bushings and through bolt kit), differential bracket, subframe bushing support kit, subframe alignment kit, adj. motor mounts (engine lowered 1/4”)

Front suspension - Factory with sway bar end link disconnected

Drivetrain - Built MT82-D4 transmission, Ram Pro Street Twin Disc Cerametallic Clutch (with aluminum flywheel), Steeda one piece aluminum driveshaft and a Clutch Tamer Hitmaster Clutch Hit Control System which allows me to control the initial clutch hit and set timers for controlled slip at launch and during shifts (Note: The Hitmaster system is used in conjunction with an N2MB WOT Box set at a 7400 launch rpm).

Drag Wheels/Tires - Forgestar D5 18X5 front runners with MT radials and 17X10 rear beadlocks with MT ET Street R Radials

Street Wheels/Tires - Factory wheels and tires

Thank you,

Adrian
Sponsored

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Nice set up! Love the manual!

Are you spraying out of the hole?

What 60 foots are you hoping for?

OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Nice set up! Love the manual!

Are you spraying out of the hole?

What 60 foots are you hoping for?
Thanks!

I have my progressive controller set to start spraying 1 second out of the hole.

I would at least like to see at some 1.5 or slightly better short times.

S550 Recon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
'22 CF150
KellTrac was hushed and account blocked because they weren't a paying sponsor and just called a spade a spade. I'd try reaching out to them on their Facebook page. 👍

WoodburnGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
You should have some limited support from Kelly. I just messaged with him at length the other morning thru Facebook messenger app. I just ordered the inverted as well. Gonna sell my Viking double adjustable when they arrive.

Sponsored

OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
KellTrac was hushed and account blocked because they weren't a paying sponsor and just called a spade a spade. I'd try reaching out to them on their Facebook page. 👍
Copy that. Thank you.

OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
@WoodburnGT, did Kelly say whether he had the inverted shocks in stock? I tried to order from his site last night and couldn’t get the order to go through, so I ended up placing my order with Coyote Direct.

I also emailed Kelly this morning regarding shock settings and he asked who I ordered them from. I told him and he asked for my postal code. I gave him that info. and I haven’t heard anything else.

WoodburnGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
@WoodburnGT, did Kelly say whether he had the inverted shocks in stock? I tried to order from his site last night and couldn’t get the order to go through, so I ended up placing my order with Coyote Direct.

I also emailed Kelly this morning regarding shock settings and he asked who I ordered them from. I told him and he asked for my postal code. I gave him that info. and I haven’t heard anything else.
I’m sure he has a supply on hand, but he also has to “set”(for lack of a better term) then up for the specific info you give him. He asks for weight of car, transmission type, rwhp, tire and launch type.
I didn’t ask him when he’d being shipping mine out.

OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I’m sure he has a supply on hand, but he also has to “set”(for lack of a better term) then up for the specific info you give him. He asks for weight of car, transmission type, rwhp, tire and launch type.
I didn’t ask him when he’d being shipping mine out.
Oh okay, I gotcha. Coyote Direct’s site only asked if the car was Magneride. I presume they will be the intermediary in the transaction and the order will be drop shipped from KellTrac. At least Kelly is now in the loop with all of the details on my car, so hopefully all will go well with the order.

OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Shocks arrived today! They are very nice looking and appear to be of very high quality. I’ll need to put the car on the lift soon and install them, along with my SDE Magneride delete kit.

0BE94B8A-F9AB-45F8-94D5-C5F635994DD5.jpeg

7F340BEC-D1CE-4DA7-AEEF-E2E54639606F.jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Thanks. The car makes 469 rwhp/434 rwtq naturally aspirated and 639 rwhp/602 rwtq on a 150 shot with E85.

Running 305/45/17 Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials out back.

Tranny is a built/enhanced MT82-D4. paired with a Ram Pro Street Twin Disc cerametallic clutch.
Sponsored