Sponsored

S550 Saleen 302 White Label

O-H-5-0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350; 2016 F-150
So what mods were made to the white label besides a bunch of stickers, the wheels and the grill? Anything performance related?
Nailed it :lol:
Sponsored

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
I bet that paint looks awesome in person.

It's not the best, not the worst. Starting to like them more.

Sponsored

SVTClark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Cobra
SO much hate on the S302's.:frusty: I honestly don't understand. This car is classic Saleen, which I've always felt is the best aftermarket tuner Mustang built. I also don't understand why people don't like the black label front bumper. Looks better than the Roush IMO :shrug:

jeremygnaz

ford fanatic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2011 ford fusion sport white
SO much hate on the S302's.:frusty: I honestly don't understand. This car is classic Saleen, which I've always felt is the best aftermarket tuner Mustang built. I also don't understand why people don't like the black label front bumper. Looks better than the Roush IMO :shrug:
I don't think it looks horrible. I do kinda like it. I just think that it's too far off from the original design. It's very aggressive which I like, but I also think that it takes a lot of cues from the new dodge charger. personally when I look for body mods I like them to be more subtle or an enhancement of the design and styling language, maybe different colors like more black less Crome. That usually make for a more aggressive look .I feel as though they took the car to far away from the original design. I don't think it looks bad at all just to different for my taste. Especially make the tail lights a 2 bar instead of 3 bar, that's just classic mustang.

jeremygnaz

ford fanatic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2011 ford fusion sport white
So what mods were made to the white label besides a bunch of stickers, the wheels and the grill? Anything performance related?
In addition to increased horsepower, each Saleen White label model also receives additional upgrades including Aerodynamics and Aesthetics, braking, and Saleen specific suspension components that all work together balancing out the 'Speed, Science and Style' trifecta that is embedded in each Saleen vehicle produced. As part of the Saleen manufacturing process, each vehicle is cataloged and serialized with its own unique Saleen VIN, a process that lends itself to the collectability and high resale values that Saleen vehicles have been known for over the past 30 years. Handling on the 302 White Label model is maintained by the Saleen S4 bushings, links and specific-rate suspension springs with ground control being managed by the Saleen styled 20" wheels and Z rated tires. Aerodynamics and Aesthetics on the 302 White Label include a rear valance redesign which incorporates a S302 specific package consisting of a high downforce rear spoiler atop a Saleen decklid insert. Additional Saleen specific aesthetics include model specific interior and exterior badging, reinforcing the amazing lineage that makes up this Saleen vehicle.

Here is the link
http://saleen.com/302.html

Sponsored

Erik427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Mustang
Saleen has a better looking grill than the GT. Now if they could copy the front fender line of the GT 350. Add some carbon fiber wheels and a 5.2 version of the Coyote.

SVTClark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Cobra
I don't think it looks horrible. I do kinda like it. I just think that it's too far off from the original design. It's very aggressive which I like, but I also think that it takes a lot of cues from the new dodge charger. personally when I look for body mods I like them to be more subtle or an enhancement of the design and styling language, maybe different colors like more black less Crome. That usually make for a more aggressive look .I feel as though they took the car to far away from the original design. I don't think it looks bad at all just to different for my taste. Especially make the tail lights a 2 bar instead of 3 bar, that's just classic mustang.
Everyone has a right to their opinion. I feel like being "too far off" is what makes this car special. Steve Saleen and his team built their perfect S550. Same with Roush. There is no mistaking this car for another Mustang. I guess for me, I've always been a fan of the flamboyant styling of the Saleen Mustangs. They have a certain swagger to them that I love. I see more 2010-12 Mustang GT and S281/S302 styling cues in the Black Label than in any Dodge Product. :shrug: Also, Saleen has been doing the blacked out inner taillight since 2005. I like the Tri-Bar, but Saleen does give the rear a more exotic look.
Sponsored